Blacks are super-

>blacks are super-

A scruffy-looking white dude with glasses and an ugly girlfriend took out a bodybuilding giga-nigger armed with an assault rifle like it was nothing at all

And I'm supposed to believe that all blacks aren't objectively inferior? Nigger, please. lol

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nashville-church-shooting-latest-usher-gunman-emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-church-of-christ-a7965306.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all nigger bark, no nigger bite
pretty much common sense at this point

someone give me a basic gesalt

>assault rifle

White man, best man

I look all over for this Robert Caleb Engle. I think it's a fake name. I think his real name is either James Robert Engle or Robert James Engle.

National hero. Of course this shooting gets no air time while Dylann Roof gets reported on for months.

>Nigger walks into a church and starts shooting because white people be racist
>White boy immediately slaps the nigger silly and forces him to shoot himself in the head with his own gun
>White boy walks casually out to his car to retrieve his pistol, comes back into church, and beats the nigger half to death until the cops come and pry him off of the ape

What we learned here today is the scruffiest, paunchiest white dude is superior to even the most buff nigger, hands down, not even remotely a contest

really? Did the guy kill anyone?

GET FUCKED SUDANESE NIGGER

“God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal"

Yeah, he shot and killed one (white, of course) woman in the parking lot, then he shoot some other people as he was coming in the door. That's when dude jumped on him and took him the fuck out.

video?

It's news like this that gives me hope

the black dude did not want the murder of the two on his hands...he just wanted their money and jewelry. trust me you dont want to cross path with a real black killer, he will not hesitate to take your life

ok T-dawg

>Christcucks

*BREATHES IN SHARPLY*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I fantasize about doing this if there was ever a terrorist shooter near me, but I have no idea if I would actually do it or pussy out. This guy showed us all how it's done.

I have to wonder if the result would have been the same if he was an Islamic terrorist though. Don't they take drugs that make them impervious to pain and incredibly strong?

your welcome much have a great day ok

Head bullets don't care of drugs.

The hero Sup Forums looks up to

He had to wipe all the nigger cum off his upper lip before this photo

Remember that American Niggers are the descendants of pathetic fuckers that got enslaved by their much stronger, larger, more powerful and more cunning brethren. Literally descended from losers.

one dead last I heard

I'm noguns. And this guy apparently took the shooter out unarmed if I read this right

One woman shot dead, wounded 7 others including hero guy, according to this
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nashville-church-shooting-latest-usher-gunman-emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-church-of-christ-a7965306.html

>I'm noguns.
for what purpose?

No he had a weapon, the story I heard is the guy has conceal carry licence of whatever and carry's his gun to church. To people who have conceal carry licence it is nearly like a religion on top of their religion. Moral of story do not fuck with a Tennessee white boy church usher.

The fact that this guy is a loser just makes it worse that he was able to stop an African bodybuilder.
Dylann Roof was a scrawny shit and niggers couldn't stop him, this shooter was a bodybuilder and got cucked by a scrawny white dork.
This is the worst case scenario for niggers,

Nope that's wrong, he struggled with the African unarmed and his gun was in the car. After the African was shot in the chest during the struggle the white dude went to his car, got his gun and held him at gunpoint until cops arrived.

In addition, look at the kill count, Dylann roof was able to kill 9, the bodybuilder only killed 1.

Dylan didn't gangsta leen when he shot.

>engle

robert is an angel, duh

>black gunman kills church goers
Why isn’t this all over cnn and msnbc???

It does not fit the narrative.

Dude no way..
Jesus christ America..

Black people are pathetic

I'm surprised the nigger actually managed to hit anyone. Truly the pinnacle of his unfortunate race.

>White cops get BTFO by a single black man so hard that they needed a bomb robot to deal with him
>THIS IS A RACE WAR WHITE PEOPLE ARE UNDER ATTACK
>Some Sudanese guy fumbles with a gun after an autist shoves him, misfires and strikes himself
>WHITES ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE

How will black dick worsippers ever recover?

>mfw this isn't being reported by any news outlet for more than 1 minute

All niggers are wusses. They can only sneak attack old ladies and babies.
Stupid faggot nigger.

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES.

THIS IS MY WIFES BLACK SON.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c7UFLD7Ka8

Most of them just get high. Assassin comes from the word hashish.

Says he confronted the attacker right after his arrest. Hell, I could bitch out a guy with cuffs on, too.

there are like 8 people shot but lived, 1 woman got shot outside while he was making his way in. this one white guy saw what was happening and ruined this faggots day by forcing the fuck to shoot himself then got his gun from his car and beat the fuck out of scumbag

He ambushed police while they were supervising a BLM demonstration with an Assault rifle, shooting at them from covered sniper positions in a building like a little bitch.
He was also trained by the military, he should have been able to kill more than 5 with his training and weaponry.
also, see These two scenarios are directly comparable, the Dallas shooting is totally irrelevant.

No, he disarmed an armed black bodybuilder.

Like what a faggot that buffed dude was. He shot himself during a struggle with unarmed white cuck.

The sudaneese was a bodybuilder, he lost to a faggot. How will nigger and cucks ever recover

Why aren't we hearing about this? Where is the media outrage?

He basically shot the nigger with his own gun you idiot.
He was unarmed and confronted the nigger while he was shooting, the nigger pistol whipped him and the white guy struggled over the gun and it shot the nigger in the chest. After the nigger got shot, the white dude went to his car to get his own gun and held the nigger at gun point until police could arrive.

>The Chad "rebellion"
>The virgin beta upsiring

>little white boys circlejerking in this thread

>meanwhile what actually happens when they try being racist irl

lmao you shits are pathetic

>Don't fire at your targets from a distance thats not fair :(((((( you coward!!!

I remember when the hero Micah turned the corner and blew that pig away when he approached his position, beautiful.

>mfw seeing cops get BTFO

>mfw
The Media is controlled by Jews.

blacks are actually fairly physically weak despite often 'looking' to be fit. if you compare muscle density, whites have much higher muscle density and upper body strength compared to niggers. that's why every strongman is white. niggers are only good and running.. they even do badly at jumping.

>The sudaneese was a bodybuilder

Armed bodlybuilder which makes it 10 times worse!

Like you cant take down one unarmed white guy with a fucking gun?

All you can do is shoot a grandma in the back?

niggers dress like fags

Is that a girl or a boy? I can't even tell anymore.

>giga-nigger

How did McGregor look vs Mayweather?

Irks me too, bro. The disinformation campaigns are working

>Virgin Hapa
>Stabs 3 Asian guys to death

>Bodybuilding Negro
>Cant kill 1 white guy with a gun

Elliot Rodger was the alpha male compared to this faggot monkey

The power of Christ compelled him

wait so did he sucker punch the black dude while he was in a bull prep session or what?

I said he should have been able to kill more than 5 with his training and weaponry, you stupid nigger.
He only got blown up by a bomb because he had to hide in a hole like a bitch.
>being a nigger
>unironically celebrating the deaths of police officers
At least on Sup Forums you get to fly your true colors, nigger. I'm sure the Feds reading over these threads are seeing exactly why white people are fed up with your kind. Do you think they're all racists too? :^)

It's illegal to carry in any church. Gun was in his car until the nigger was already shot.

noe wonder he didn't kill the nigger too

Churches do a lot of charity for African niggers, strange place for a nigger to shoot up. Hopefully this repilled some Christians.

Like this, wanna see what James Toney looked like against Randy Couture?
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIYYd-v8jI

You act like it's not in your country

aw man.

>Consider blacks genetically inferior
>Shit on them all day every day
>wtf why doesn't this subhuman monkey love cops?!?!?! doesn't he like being harassed for being black?!?!

Nigger killer and getting stopped so quickly, why would liberals want the facts working against their narrative?

Just fuck my shit up famalam.

Someone give me a quick rundown on this cuck mess.

Is it his wives son? An adopted child? Or does he have a black wife?

also you said
> shooting at them from covered sniper positions in a building like a little bitch.
Complaining that he got into a sniper position and started firing at police officers, even though there is a beautiful clip of him turning a corner and BTFOing a pig

>That fit nigger could be beaten by the cuck in the video

>It's news like this that gives me hope

>the circular logic of the woke negro

How many police officers has he killed?

Lads, I'm on holiday here from the UK and I've seen an astonishing number of niggers so far. Some of them seem alright though. Like people in shops who deal with your transaction and whatnot. Are they nice to your face and then horrible when you turn away? One of them couldn't even read my ID when I was buying whisky and just gave up and served me anyway lol

How to tell if a random black person out and about is a dreaded nigger?

Micah Johnson (not the guy in OP) killed five officers.
These pigs aren't going back to their piglets :)

lol, niggers

The parenthesis in the caption should have a comma. Means the nigger was pictured (right, after arrest.)

Why do blacks hate police officers who defend you from white vigilantism?

Do you not realize that without cops the thuggish blacks would hang from the trees?

>These are White officers in the USA.

Robert Engle == Based Christian == No longer a virgin

beta uprising now

Look up statistics. Cops are more likely to shoot white people even though black people are more likely to resist arrest.

Plenty of videos of faggot cops shooting old white folks and women.

I thought these apes only went after white police officers?

He is more Alpha than the nig who sperged out and ruined his life for the sake of killing one old white lady.

Spree shooters are betas most of the time unless if they kill themselves.

They probably looked white from 50 yards away

>Consider blacks genetically inferior
This event really makes it hard to see things any other way, retard
>Shit on them all day every day
I don't shit on blacks everyday
>wtf why doesn't this subhuman monkey love cops?!?!?! doesn't he like being harassed for being black?!?!
If you hate cops and think they're harassing you because of your skin then sure, you're probably subhuman, lots of black people are smart enough to know that they need cops and they have the decency to respect them. They're usually the ones who live.
Yeah, he mostly used covered sniper positions, what you fail to realize is that all of these acts are inherently cowardly, they're all ambushing people while bringing heavier weaponry to the party.
The fact that the NBPP sniper turned the corner on a cop doesn't mean shit when you take into account that the nigger showed a blatant disregard for the public and the cops have a duty to make sure they don't kill innocent people.
You're really just showing that white people have every reason to hate you, and I'm glad the Feds watch this site.
I'm just pointing out that this body building nigger got rekt by some scrawny white dork, lmao,

Sauce?

They're so stupid they don't understand what this event implies
We could probably force the my little pony board to fight a racewar against all blacks and they'd win lmao

If thats the case then, fawk da poolease

Nigger was probably holding the gun sideways.

>Being provoked to violence by a word
Niggers are hilarious, they remind me of the orangutan from The Jungle Book. The one that wanted to dress and act like a human but his ape nature would never allow it

is it his son or is he a cuck?