I'm bored Sup Forums. Can we convince people that there is a conspiracy behind this symbol?

I'm bored Sup Forums. Can we convince people that there is a conspiracy behind this symbol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S#Origin
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obv represents the SS

I remember every teacher ever used to treat it like a swastika.

Stussy skating brand. Next.

south side spics

It pre-dates it you goof

It's not even an "S". It's an occult symbol that practitioners of dark magic used to mark their acolytes. As part of their 'apprenticeship' or initiation into the dark rites, they were tasked with drawing it thousands of times while on a fast.

By the 7,777th drawing, they were fully initiated under their masters' tutelage, and allowed to break their fast. This predates the dark ages, and the first instance of the symbol dates back to pre-christian European stone carvings.

aint that some bull shit

back in time nobody knew about stussy in Russia yet I've been drawing it

It was created in the early middle ages as a xenophobic marker for Saracens (Arabs)
Similar to the Star of David during the "holocaust"

Trust me I'm a historian

serious?

Wrong. It was Suzuki motorcycle logo

it is a pre-internet meme. probably first drawn by surfer kids in the 60's/70's and slowly propagated like most other fads before the internet.

All the "hip" young millennials drawing it are crypto-racists, islamophobes, and xenophobes.
Pass it on ;)

Here ya go fags

Grandpa here. I remember it from 1985 or 86.

It was just something dirtbags would draw on their notebooks along with the VH Van Halen symbol and skulls and shit. The kid in Mr. Clark's Art class who had a pack of Marlboro reds hidden in his pants was the first I saw draw it.

Obviously this symbol means White Supremacy. The S obviously stands for 'Supremacy' and the S is predominantly written on WHITE notebook paper. And the symbol is created using 14 lines, aka the 14 words.

Again, pre-dates.

The symbol was a hidden Psychology test done by a few PHD guidance counselors to see how fast it could spread around the work.

It was infact the first distributed meme.

t. PHD guidance counselors.

fucking prove it moron

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_S#Origin

I've also seen stuff indicating 1950's at the earliest.

Now c'mon, let's get back to theory crafting.

>I remember every teacher ever used to treat it like a swastika.

I did these in math class as well.

We could make it mean "Sieg".

Too obvious.

The lines are all wrong. Look at it again.

not only did you just fucking try to pass off a wikipedia page as proof, it doesnt even corroborate your claim. just kill yourself, faggot. you are unloved.

Did you look at the logo? It's not the same you blind nigger

it's been around since AT LEAST the early 90s.
that's when i first saw it, anyway.

That's not true, I love me.

same

It's an 8.
Conceived by the 8 goddesses of Korea in 1988. Has to do with total control of the global mind.

not the same logo. haven't you ever drawn it before?

That's 3 rectangles...

It's a Möbius strip that has awakened the indigo children.
The act of drawing the 6 straight lines and then connecting to opposite points is a ritual in it's self.
It's a symbolic representation of transcending into a higher dimension, from a 1D set of lines to a 2D S and then to a complex 3D Möbius strip

Have got me thinking though, what is the origins of the symbol? Be funny if we made a conspiracy theory as a joke to cover up a conspiracy theory...right guys?