Is she the greatest Tsundere in the history of our medium?

Is she the greatest Tsundere in the history of our medium?

Yes.

Tsunderes that send heartfelt text messages need to be more of a thing

Something in here is expanded and shitty alright.

>Rin not being up the top

Still dont get why people hate Tohsaka so much, she's generic but not offensive like half of the below.

No

>No Kyou in good tier

It's an alright list, but could be better.

Nice try digibro

Kagami is 9001x better than that red haired shit rat

>Erina
>Bad tsundere

Asami Imai's girls are the new tsundere queens.

>kurisu
>tsundere

yeah pick one nerd

Shh, your little sperg obsessed with THK is too busy in the Korean Zombie thread to samefag here.

Claire Rouge was the worst part of the whole series

Fahrenheit, Est, and Purple made the series

She's a subversion isn't she? Her whole deal is the fact that she always very lonely, thanks to her father issues, and the extreme competition between her classmates and colleagues in america.

Why was the anime so fucking mediocre compared to the VN, jesus.

>No ASUSKI ASUKA
>no kotori
>no beako
Are you even trying?

It was a good adaptation. The VN is around 20 hours long, and they had to cut it down to 12. The fat they trimmed was necessary.

The VN is obviously much better though.

It was fine.

>She's a subversion isn't she?
She's not a subversion, she's just a good character as well as also being a tsundere. Although I can forgive you for thinking they're mutually exclusive.

Why people hate him? I like his voice and find him fun.
Not talking about the retards that say he is non relevant in the plot, there is any real reason for hate?

Christina = Palmtop Tiger > *

>she's just a good character

That's what's so good about the writing. She's not an archetype, she's a full fleshed character. You get why she acts the way she does, you know what she does in her leisure time, you see quirks, etc.

She's actually written like a person

People that hate SUPER HACKA are not good people. He's the bestest bro.

agreed, erina a qt

>No Asuka

What are you stupid?

Best faces too

>spawned tsundere memes
>exerted influenced in the industry
>is more popular
No, that's Kirino.

How is the tsundere almost always best girl?

Does she shitpost on Sup Forums? Does she accidentally drops Chan lingo in real life?

>ad populum

She's a good character but a bad tsundere.

Because tsundere is the best dere.

Rin is not autistic.

Do you even know what a subversion is?
In Kurisu's case, the sole reason why she acted tsundere-ish towards Okabe was because he spent much of his time teasing her or just acting like a plain retard.

So, it's no wonder why she tried acting cold - though failing absolutely, because she's a nice person and she enjoyed having friends.

If you want to go by ""technically"" in reference to the usage of 'greatest', than pic related is undoubtedly that.

Men don't like pushovers, and a girl that can banter is always top tier.

Only the non-physical agressive ones are good though.

This.

Lies. Hitagi does banter, plus she's physically aggressive and she's top tier.

Teenage level banter is for teenagers though.

Relics from a decade ago trying to desperately remain relevant.

>Men don't like pushovers
Maybe in Murrika, but in other countries that doesn't hold.
Tsundere is popular not because of them not being doormats (some even act like that), but it's mostly because the tsun is generally closer to a childish banter, rather than the actual bitchiness you would find in a teen or adult real woman.

Furthermore, the idea isn't that they have strong personalities, but rather that the tsun is just a facade for a rather sweet personality.

C H I T O G E
H
I
T
O
G
E

Best girl. God tier tsundere. Can't wait to see her win in the climax.

Daru is a better tsundere than her. Sorry user.

Daily reminder Okarin was just a manchild loser, and that Kurisu and Daru were the real accomplished geniuses.

First reply is THK, but this thread isn't complete shit yet? What a world to live in.

I don't think you need a reminder for that user. Even in 0, they make sure to point out that Okabe is driving force, but Daru and Mako are the brains.

>implying anyone but the great Hououin Kyouma could become a god of time

There's nothing wrong with physically aggressive ones, imo.

Anyways banter is always great. One of the reasons why Pig is best girl and tsundere of the season is because of the awesome and cute banter she has with the MC. The chemistry born from has such a strong pull.

from that has*

I love you, Sup Forums.

>great Hououin Kyouma
>a god of time
I don't remember this.

No that's Yui.

Okabe is also the incredibly strong willed individual with the reading steiner to make it all possible.

Literally play the game, virgin.

To be fair, everyone has reading steiner. Okabe's just more developed.

Pig is bearable because she isn't interested in the MC and doesn't cockblock the main love interest. In fact she is the opposite of that.

>bearable
>not best girl
I smell Akofag.

No, that would be Shana. Shana also has better theme songs than Steins;Gate

She's one of the the very few characters in any visual novel, anime, television show, movie, book, etc., who's ever made me have a physical/emotional reaction.

I simply don't feel anything from television, movies, games, books, unless something or some character directly applies to my experiences, because of my autism.
I cried for a whole ten minutes after reading where the red fern grows because of how much I love my dog, and I felt really happy when I saw Kurisu remember Okabe, because the first girl I ever had a real connection with suffered massive amnesia.
I guess that really only applies to why I personally feel she is such a strong character, so subjectivity.

Wrong as usual.

Reminder that throughout the game, many hints are given towards the fact that Mayuri is not a virgin.

Shana spawned the shitty tsundeRies that infested and ruined many series afterwards.

One thing's for certain, if there was a ranking, Shana be in the top 10 tsundere of all time.

Much more agreeable.

Fun fact, "Shana" is slang for "pussy" in portuguese.

Nagi, Louise, and Taiga are top tier, you faggot. That's not ruining, but keeping Shana's greatness alive.

Today is not opposite day.

Ayano should be added.

The biggest cancer to the tsundere archetype is Naru though. She ruined tsunderes forever.

This.

she's to tsundere's as evanescense is to death metal

I disagree. Naru is top tier.

Mind explaining why you think she's cancer? As far as I know the only tsunderes Naru spawned are Chisame and Kirie. And those two are great in their respective series.

Naru is also responsible for cunts like Houki and Chidori.

>Tohsaka Rin
>Tsundere

>Minami
>Bad Tsundere

>Chidori
Idiot. FMP predates Love Hina. Chidori and Naru are hardly similar to consider either one clones of each other.
>Houki
In what universe is Houki like Naru and vice versa?

Is she a tsundere?

No.

Please explain the plot of .Gif related show?

Not him but Houki's violence is pretty much Naru.

Are you sure?

Don't waste your energy and time, bro. You're replying to THK and he'll never admit or give in to anything but his own deluded reality.

She is one, in certain world line.

No, Houki's violence is more like Louise from ZnT, but deadlier and more damaging than humiliating.

I don't see how she's a tsundere.

But it isn't. IS isn't of comedy gag genre where slapstick is the norm. LH is and the violence in there is purely slapstick, plus Naru's violence is a triggered response. On the other hand, Houki have issues and gets mad for seemingly no reason. Her violent reaction is less on the comedy side and more serious.

We'll see.

Funny thing, Motoko's violence in Love Hina is close to being deadly, but it's made light due to the comical execution. Motoko uses a sword and is a serious samurai type like Houki. Does that make Motoko Houki then? I wonder.

>IS isn't of comedy gag genre where slapstick is the norm.
>Houki have issues and gets mad for seemingly no reason

We have been over this. Houki is the only real cancer here.

How is he wrong?

Houki is a miracle of the universe, fuck off.

what the fuck do you mean? S;G? Go watch it, it's about time travel

Houki was a mistake.

>Houkifag

Motoko has a wooden sword and more often than not she misses.

Technically, Motoko is superhuman. She can cut rocks and steel with her sword techniques. But LH is comedy so of course she misses or messes up. It's hard to take it seriously because of the way Ken handles the scene and that's the point.

I guess you've forgotten who invented the divergence meter?

>god tier tsunderes