Brit/pol/ - You only had to listen edition

>Hitchens: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

>Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41355642

>Ahmed Hassan charged with 'attempted murder' over tube bombing
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41363943

>Theresa May to warn tech firms over terror content
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14009645
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA
stv.tv/news/west-central/1398482-inquiry-continues-into-rape-of-man-near-city-nightclub/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/naked-attractions-dj-darryl-goes-11704062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

also anime

>/ourarab/?

A nigger raped a man on a night out not far from where I live a few days ago.

>A nigger raped a man on a night out not far from where I live a few days ago.
Which particular variety?

One with an "African accent"

> C O P E

NOTORIOUS BUM DRILLER

People of Northern Ireland:

Would you kindly answer this strawpoll? It's about a hypothetical situation in which the Republic of Ireland annexes Northern Ireland but strips Northern Irish people of their political rights.
strawpoll.me/14009645
strawpoll.me/14009645
strawpoll.me/14009645
I need to know the proportion of people who'd choose one option or the other, so don't let your answer be influenced by what other people answer.
Please note, the money you'd be given would be enough to cover moving out costs and purchasing your own place wherever you decide to settle, you can't ask for a billion pounds.

Thank you very much.

>raped a man
>man

deserved it desu.

>be surprised to see Twitter is against the Lavinia Woodward sentence
>realise that they're mad she got off due to being rich and white, not because she's a roastie

i've had enough
i want off this cuck ride
just saw that WEBM about the literal interracial breeding grounds that channel 4 is supporting
i want to fucking destroy the planet how can this happen to us why does this keep happening why isn't it fucking stopping fuckinG REEEEEEEE

It's a combination of all. Rich, white, young, and female.

It's all so tiresome.

Link? Nothing surprises me with Channel 4

>Channel f*ur

>An Oxford University student dubbed 'too clever for prison' when a judge delayed her sentencing due to her glittering academic career has today avoided a jail term

we are literally being turned into one shitstain equal race to prep us for communism fucking REEEEEEEEE REE REEEE I WANT UUCKING OFFFFFFFFFFFF

>False dilemma

Reminder, the mainland came to stop the protestants kicking cathcucks out. Don't get ahead of yourself.

>tfw to intelligent for prison

Just be glad it wasn't you in the box:

>prep us for communism
*globalist capitalism
nation states is a border for ((((trade)))

Surgeons get away with murder all the time.

They have to shoe in a nigger here and there. I'm more worried about the degenerate white bugmen (and women) who take part in such a show.

I know it's pretty callous but I have thought before even if it was some giganigga with a knife I'd rather take my chances than get raped, I can't get my head around a bloke going 'ok then just don't hurt me'.

I'm not answering that shitty question, as I wouldn't accept either option.

It's for a very specific project I have in which those are the only two options, so please if you can answer one of them that'd be very useful.

The victim was probably hammered out his gord.

No fuck off

Wouldn't that imply accepting remaining as a second class citizen? You could try rebelling if you do, so you can answer that.

I would probably rather die than be raped by a black honestly. Obviously getting raped at all would be horrifying but to submit to someone who's not even as human as I am is simply too much, I would just fight dirty, aim for weak spots and/or run away if I could.
I dont understand why people don't run away in these situations. I guess they get cornered and pinned down, but still. In my view it's pretty difficult to keep someone pinned when they REALLY dont want to be.

What's r Nige's game here with UKIP and Anne-Marie Waters? Why is he not a proud Islamophobe?

>all innies

not very realistic is it?

Because he knows it`s an unpopular position in this country and will kill the UKIP.
Nige has never publicly supported unpopular positions.

he's too afraid to move right with ukip, Thinks it will go the way of BNP(despite BNP get a million votes before he turned up, and a BNPesque party doing very well in germany)
i just don't see his brand of islam neutral civic doing well

*doing well after brexit

Is it really an unpopular position though? A European wide poll was done recently and it showed half of people from the UK wanted a TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF MUSLIMS.

She really does have cold eyes doesn't she. Not like lovely Sigourney

She's so cute. I want her to hit me and treat me like her bit of rough.

BASED DANES

Trade deal when?

She looks insane. Look at those eyes

Is it that unpopular though? Literally nobody apart from middle class luvvies likes Muslims, particularly after the recent years of terror attacks. If someone took a sensible approach to Muslims without going completely Nazi, then I think they'd do very well in this current climate. That said, even though I like her, AMW is nowhere near charismatic enough to be a good populist choice unfortunately

Wish they'd invade us again tbqh. Norway too, I suppose.

Black soulless eyes.

I think I'm gonna go watch that when it comes out. Love a bit of Armando. Hopefully it's not one of his duds.

I know it's pretty hot right?

On the Woodgate.

actually my friend, the trick is that the real communists are pushing immigration and leftist filth KNOWING that it will eventually trigger a white proletarian revolution

(((AMW))) as much as you might agree with her anti-Mudslime position is a typical kike distraction strategy the world over aka the BNP.

Looks like she secretly loves it up the arse. Those dead eyes dont lie, she needs to be choked and sodomized to feel anything

It's a false dichotomy, it wouldn't happen like that, they wouldn't just be able to annex us like it's some easy thing. If they did, it would instantly spark a massive guerilla war. It's ridiculous to assume I'd ever have to answer that question - I wouldn't, because either I'd die fighting the republic, or we'd fight them to a stalemate and they'd retreat.

No, I don't have a mental illness which attracts me to psychopaths as sexual partners

>guy who brags about killing the BNP wants to kill another party to the right of faragism
well imagine my shock
youtube.com/watch?v=YuPm5IZQfEA

>An Oxford University student dubbed 'too clever for prison' when a judge delayed her sentencing due to her glittering academic career has today avoided a jail term

which is worse, our academic or legal culture?

she's miles better than (((Are tommeh))))

Saving the best for the bull.

It's the culmination of progressivism. Deny human nature is one of their staples. Once we are all "one people" they'll start trying to remove class hierarchy as well again.

*denying

Oh you...

What's he up to this time? I don't really keep up with him any more, I lost respect for him about a year after Brexit, when I realized he was covertly just another liberal coolie.

>turn on C4 news
>reporter asks afd leader about his campaign posters by saying something like "how do you explain these disgusting, racist posters?"
Holy shit how fucking amateur can you get?

That's no fun

Still annoyed that he went for that ugly tatted glasses girl instead of the cute Welsh lass with ze big boobies.

>how fucking amateur can you get?
Krishnan Guru-Murty, Cathy Newman and Jon Snow investigate

C4 news is literally just the Independent but on the telly, it's a lost cause.

Form a militia.

NEVAR

NEVAR

NEVAR

2 kikes and a paki tell you how to think, more at 7.

If AMW wins the ukip election he will create a breakaway with Aaron Banks and 30 ukip MEPs

>these are racist
makes u think
>colourful diversity
>we have it allready

>annoyed his bull didn't fuck his choice of woman

you are a cuckold freak, kill yourself. If anything you should be happy he didn't fuck her and also wishing for the painful death of everyone involved with the program including him and all the women and audience

Thats what happens when you live in Glasgow

stv.tv/news/west-central/1398482-inquiry-continues-into-rape-of-man-near-city-nightclub/

He specifically mentioned the one showing a pregnant woman with something about "we can make our own" as being racist.
They've also just finished a 15ish minute report on the Labour conference that consisted mostly of just airing some diabolically shit speeches. They really are transparent with their agenda.

ugh that fucking cunt.
Sick of his shit.
>literally defending the rights of muslim fucking cunts
>now he's an antiracist warrior and will literally dedicate his time to making sure there's no anti-islam viable candidate on the playing field

deleting my nige folder tonight desu

The people that vote don`t particularly like either extreme, it`s why all our relevant parties are centrists with a different colour paint.

Glasgow is fine so long as you avoid certain areas.

The only reason it would be wrong to wish him the best choice was if I thought by some absurd stroke of luck I would ever end up meeting her myself, which I almost certainly wouldn't.

>AfD
>BNPesque
Fuck off.

People don't vote because they don't believe any political parties represent them and their concerns.

Islam is high on the list of many people's concerns in this country.

can we please be more civil, this is /brit/pol

The bull ended up dating her as well.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/naked-attractions-dj-darryl-goes-11704062

>/brit/pol
Never heard of it

If there's anything the last few years has taught us, it's that the political elite don't really understand how the status quo of the last few decades has harmed ordinary people, and how populists on both the left and right will continue to gain popularity unless the centrists reform. I don't think the time could be any more right for an Islamophobic party personally, although as I say, I don't think AMW is the right person to lead it even if I do agree with a lot of what she has to say

BNP failed before UKIP even caught on.
Nige doesn`t like Islam either, he called it a fifth column in our country, but leading a party you have to always just be slightly ahead of what people could think, not a country mile.

Is right-wing politics full of double agents, schemers and splitters? Nigel and now Petry. There really is no hope.

Are UKIP even right-wing economically?

not anymore

Before a party tackles Islam it must tackle immigration, that`s what UKIP should be focusing on still, though the party is already dead so it doesn`t matter, Nige and Banks should make a more profession party next time.

Yeah, Nigel's a Thatcherite and so are a lot of the other main names

that;s the only thing they are properly right wing on, especially under nuttal's era

>wanting blacks to have a good time
like I said, cuckold freak. kys

UKIP veered off to the left after Nige left.
Nige was somewhat of a Libertarian.

>i hope that a fresh off the boat third world immigrant fucks the queen because i never will

shame about those tiny tits

i want her to kill me

BNP failed because they were led by morons who fell into traps set by the kike media. Even at that, they got 1m votes in 2009.

True, I think immigration is probably a better angle to take. Brexit was essentially a proxy vote on immigration in my opinion (does the average Joe in the street really know or care what the EU is or does?), so if a good populist could tap into that then they genuinely might have a chance of getting a lot of seats. We need someone Trump-style, but a bit less American.

Yes thats what he was. Fresh off the boat.