IT'S OFFICIAL, WW III HAPPENING THREAD

IT'S OFFICIAL, WW III HAPPENING THREAD
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/09/25/553475174/declaration-of-war-means-north-korea-can-shoot-down-u-s-bombers-minister-says

Also, all you faggots in Europe who think you're safe are in danger too. Why?

Unless we act now and take out Kim Jong-Un's regime immediately, he will easily stockpile 100 H bombs in a couple of years. He's bound to send a few your way.

Even if we act now, China and Russia could back up NK (since we'd be attacking first), and a shitload more people will die on all sides.

What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zMyRrIXtSU
youtube.com/watch?v=W9qVGsrHkQo
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2112620/what-if-worst-comes-worst-north-korea-china-must-be?amp=1
archive.is/ctqeo
youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg
youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just let this guy do what he wanna do

stop playing the world police fucking morons

Fuck off, you cuck. We need war.

We have no beef with Kimmy. Do your thing.

Push the button!

Let it rain nukes
Don't forget Vienna.

Don't forget Frankfurt.

>At least we didn't get Hillary...

Trump fags have doomed us all

He's right though. The Americans could have prevented every bad thing that will happen to them from now on.

Drop those tracks!

youtube.com/watch?v=_zMyRrIXtSU

Make way for EU army to take up the role? keep dreaming

Kek

Let him bring peace.

We have to do it

>He's bound to send a few your way
He has no reason to.
His nukes are tiny compared to other countries' nuclear weapons, they can't even make it a quarter of the way to America, let alone Europe (which btw is beyond the theoretical range of his largest missiles which the (((media))) says can reach the eastern seaboard).

You do know that N-Korea is literally on the other side of the planet, we have anti aircraft defenses that do mock 7. (approximately 8,000 km a hour).
Do you really think that a rocket powered missile would even get near north America?

It is a nothing burger distraction, yes USA might send a few things to N-Korea as a show of force but n-Korea is zero threat to the North America.
Blitzer EM rail gun, it's already been equipped long ago on both Canadian, American and Israeli ships.
youtube.com/watch?v=W9qVGsrHkQo

rollin' for kinetic

OHNO [COUNTRY] MIGHT BUILD A BOMB!
MURICA MUST BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF 'EM!!
CANT HAVE [WHOEVERS] HAVING BOMBS!!!

Typical pacifist kraut cuck. Go oil your wife's bull faggot.

Don't forget Paris

The real concern is that they have a warhead sitting in some Chinese shipping container in some major port(s).

>they can't even make it a quarter of the way to America
We will see...

>a few days late

>tfw the take a knee shit is just the CIA trying to measure American patriotism before going to war

oh no a little country wants war im scurred

>China and Russia could back up NK

They won't.

DO IT!!! LETS GO OUT WITH A BANG AND 4K NUCLEAR WARFARE! DONT FORGET TO WIPE OUT TORONTO, VANCOUVER AND MONTREAL PLZ

Did Alex Jones confim? Alex Jones needs to confirm WW3, otherwise it's fake news.

UK stand with our Anglo brothers - fuck the EU Cunts and their retarded double think... War is necessary!

did the white house officially declared war?

At least there isn't going to be WWIII if the Norks nuke the US West Coast. Life will go on, even without Commiefornia.

Also don't forget Munich, at least some parts of it, other parts are pretty good
>implying a german flag on Sup Forums means that person is german
>mfw

google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2112620/what-if-worst-comes-worst-north-korea-china-must-be?amp=1

China won't back North Korea. They're going to rush in as a "peace keeping" force and take over north koreas mines. Their general of border security said they're going to renegotiate the border and possibly won't accept a unified Korea. They're essentially going to annex it and tell America to fuck off. They explicitly say they are going to keep American forces below the 38th parallel.

Israel has been stockpiling nuclear weapons for years and no one gives a shit. The UN has declared them illegal and no sanctions have gone Israel's way. When do we take out their oppressive regime?

all incoming traffic is checked for radioactive signatures, unless there is a permit they are found. Only way is if one is already here (ours used against us).
There has been diplomats caught trying to bring suitcase nukes into the USA on a few occasions. They get spotted.

I don't care, they're communists doesn't matter how many die.

>california
>nuked
>mfw

1.) North Korea doesn't even know Finland exists. 2.) If they were to nuke us the nukes would have to fly over the entirety of Russia.

>America nukes NK
> WW3 KEKEKEKE

Its not going to lead to a world war, just a waste of a nuclear bomb

You realize this will further lower the population gap for the Muslims, while we are off dying in WW3 they will be safe breeding with everything in sight.

hope for NK make the first attack. with that, china will not support them

Missiles will fly soon.

All these children don't realize kim is a nice man and just wants some privacy in his country. Also he needs somewhere to test his bombs but he has no where else to shoot them but the ocean. Really, he just wants to chill and watch anime like the rest of us.

>Implying Finland isnt already a nuclear wasteland
Jk perkele

We need to make liberty prime irl and deploy him to nk.

>Also, all you faggots in Europe who think you're safe are in danger too. Why?
>Unless we act now and take out Kim Jong-Un's regime immediately, he will easily stockpile 100 H bombs in a couple of years. He's bound to send a few your way.

nice try
hes not gonna be able to penetrate the borders of the most powerful union in the world.
they are only open for black people

this guy will be assfucked if he tries something retarded.

maybe, making me think......

Kind of like the new start trek STD
nigger woman or man, name is Michael same as obamas tranny wife.
I can't seem to shake it, I look for neck apple.....

Close. Lemme help kouhai.

Someones gotta keep the wives satisfied white boi.

I don't give a fuck

not like society is going down the shitty anyways

>hes not gonna be able to penetrate the borders of the most powerful union in the world.
they are only open for black people
topkek

I would have no pitty in a downed society here, i hope the king will take full power then

They bought a paper factory from us..

Well they’re fucked then.
Tons of pussy bois that will refuse to fight. Plus, a draft won’t happen. Too many of us are far pieces of shit that would take far too long to train.
Government fucked up there, letting the corporations go too buck wild with our food.

It looks like this across the whole country.

old news nigger
archive.is/ctqeo

... and millions of dumb burgerfags. I wonder what effect a nuclear clash between the US and the DPRK would have on the shitposting culture here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

>mock 7
a leaf - is he mocking us?

waiting for you fuckers to kill each other
here at the end of the world

>Backing up NK

It won't happen. If this continues to escalate what will happen is probably

>China asks for freedom of movement in NK to deploy troops to the DMV.
>If NK approves
>China mobilizes and captures Pyongyang and installs a puppet state
>If NK disapproves
>China pulls out of formal relationships with NK leaving them stranded geopolitically
Or
>China demands that NK's government step down and then installs a puppet state

>Why this and not ?
Because China doesn't have a real win scenario in a Korean conflict. If China engages in a prolonged direct war with SK/US then it would have to deal with proxy wars, economic instability, and direct conflict with a nuclear power.

So, China's game plan is pretty much to not lose. If NK unifies with a SK government, it now has a US allied front to its mainland. If NK falls into civil war, then China will have huge amounts of refugees flooding into mainland China. China's only way to not lose the conflict is to de-escalate the situation while retaining current borders and it may not be able to do that with the current NK government.

THIS
>mfw NK is pretty much the only country i support US & NATO intervention for
>mfw i say that as someone in the military

>tfw i have not played Fallout 4 yet
Is it worth it?

Well, you'd see thousands of

>NK did nothing wrong.
and
>Be American
>Get nuked

>a country where all you can go is north and south.

If you were the world hegemon you'd understand

Absolutely.

EVERYBODY ASSUME YOUR WW3 POSITIONS!!

Muslims should be forced in draft to fight along side other countrymen. Why should they get a free pass?

All the DLCs worth it too or should i avoid any?
I guess all the
>Fallout 4 sucks reviewers
influenced me too much

Do you really want the jews to control every WMD?
If China and NK are disarmed strap on your cowbells.

youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM
Fuck yeah!

Colin Powell is that you?

It's worth a pirate.

Goto sleep you war mongering pig.
No one is in any danger by NK. But we all are in danger cause of mad burger

This is literally the ONLY liberal meme I've actually almost chuckled at. Usually they make no sense to anyone who isn't a hysterical social justice warrior.

Congrats.

just buy it when it's on sale. If you like settlement building get them all if for nothing other than new settlement stuff. They all have new companions too. Nuka World and Far Harbor are pretty long, but Automatron has a new gang type all over the common wealth which makes exploring more interesting.

I can see EU counter spying agency has started, trolling actions.
Fuck off from Finland

I'm gonna trust you Whitechapel Charlie, thanks!

China will Asians are one race still.
Russia is a jew state so they don't mean well.

Not in my opinion. It took the rpg out of the series, and just made it the same choices constantly with different dialogue. If you want a mostly shooter with token "rpg" elements tacked on, then it's an alright game, if you like the older FO games for their rpg elements then stick with the older ones.

We're anti-communists to our bone you filthy bolshevik

>can
>allowed to

But they wont

Proud mgtow here. Who else sick of bitchin?

this

Nothing will happen as always, unless digits state otherwise by repeating one another.

You go to sleep. You bolshevik scum.

so close.

No.

If nork starts flinging shit at yanks they're fucked and China won't back them - China has already told nk to quit being retards.

It's our first loss, and we need to set things right
This is 60 years overdue

We should wait and pray for a global nuclear cleansing.

You're a blind retard, they have absolutely demonstrated in recent tests that the hwasong 14 can reach the continental US

>Chilean 666d chess

Tapa ittes, vitun sivari.

1. No
2. Korean war hasn't ended
3. Norks have 0 balls

Don't forget Naples

>americans gave us railguns
are you smoking crack?
>nk can't nuke american allies
are you dumb?

Stop making us look retarded.

I know that having your entire country raped my muslim subhumans leaves a man in your position on "please daddy degeneracy please fuck my asshole harder" mode, but some of us would rather not sit by and let things burn

That won't end well lol

My fav Fallout game is New Vegas. How much different is Fallout 4 from that immersion and quest/creativity wise?

The timeline was sealed on 9/23.
Enjoy the show

Hit london pls