ao-ex.com/
myreadingmanga.info/haikyu-dj-luminaryeng/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIG

what do you think about pecs and [/spoiler]male lactation[/spoiler]

>Jojo shit
Ew

what is the point of boob shibari for people without boobs?

Seriously homos, get it together.

Is that jonathan?

>Second thread in a day
Hoo boy. I think most of the homos come out to play on the weekends.

The desperation for a thread when there's nothing new is pathetic.

talk about orlando then

Go to Sup Forums or /news/ for that non anime shit.

Blasting this thread with no survivors then

Who cares about a bunch of ugly 3DPDs

>Blasting this thread
thats Nagisafag job, hes Mateen of this thread

I don't do requests for charity, honey.

Wew

Oh my god just fuck already, please. The poor boy is suffering from the lack of dick.

I really need to get caught up on this. I have no idea where I even left off, though.

Maybe I'll just read the whole thing.

Dude.

You think there's only one of us?

>Nagisafag
And I was wondering where our fat bug fag is

>Two homo threads
Why don't you fags stay in one thread

Cause then you wouldn't find us between your waifu spam and moeshit.

Too many newfags desperate to force the threads. So desperate that they would even talk about some fatfuck attentionwhore.

Have they still not fucked yet? How long is this going to keep being stretched?

Freetards escaping from their containment zone again.

Bump

Man, Satoru didn't deserve this shit. He should have know. Lollipops and adults are a dangerous combination.

Finished this just now.

Sensei ended up being shit, but best boy Kenya never failed me.

Satoru was the absolute worst. Sensei never fucked and killed the trap shota in his prime because of him. Instead he grew up to be a pudgy middle aged man. What a waste.

Satoru was the absolute worst to begin with for not pursuing Kenya route

Does anyone else love the Tanaka pits?

I love everything about Tanaka, not just the pits.

Here is something new.
youtube.com/watch?v=bbAqX9QjURM

The shota in the manga didn't get ugly

how you guys feel all doujins are sensei route?

His chest kind of looks like breasts there.

Is there shirtless Ohta?

Picked the fuck up.

Who's bigger, Ohta or Tanaka?

Tanaka, but he's still the bottom because he'd rather just lay there and take it than exert himself.

I'm calling Ohta on that one, but Tanaka's probably no slouch in the package department himself. The problem is whatever thyroid condition he has means he probably only gets erect by accident and falls asleep almost immediately, so it's a good bet no one's ever going to see how big Tanaka could actually get.

I thought we agreed that Tanaka was diabetic and always sleepy because he was too lazy to eat.

It corrupts the mind yet I desire it, but I would prefer older Satoru so that I would be able to buy it.

Is it ok to find Nazi hot?

Which worst boy is the best? it's shoujoshit but it'll have tons of fanservice, and homo.

What's the point, they're in love with the femMC.

Blond and the young brown hair guys are the worst, they basically love her only for her body.

That said, shota or whatever you call him has some good shirtless scenes later.

I'm just going to drop this here..

shirtless-anime-boys.wikia.com

Watching this for anything other than het romance is the same as watching haremshit only for the MC, which is incredibly retarded.

More like who's the audience for this.

I've read the manga because fujos drawing something other than BL is funny. It's not exceptional or anything and I hate half of the dudes but it's fun.

Also the cast is good for me.

Straight girls, obviously.

>Tanaka on the frontpage

Yeah I don't know how had the idea to make this wikia but they are god.

>became a lawyer to help his boyfriend in the future not knowing whether he was going to wake up or not

Why thank you, I'm always happy to hear people happy with what I do.

I'm the one behind the wikia.

She made a home altar for her dead husbando. She is so much better than you faggots on Sup Forums with your seasonal waifu and husbando.

>everyone is a seasonalfag
Okay buddy.

Yes, that pretty much sums up Sup Forums.

When we are getting some Battery spreads?

Not everyone here thinks a waifu/husbando is a favorite character of a show.

This guy is supposed to be 11 years old.

Japs can't into ages.

ao-ex.com/

What is this countdown about?

Who was the armpit King this season, and who is in his court?

I read this and it seems like one of the most stereotypical shoujo ever. How did this get popular enough for an anime?

The female audience tend to flock to whatevers generic, so long as it has interesting characters.

I like senpai and Nishina, I want an /u/ happy ending. Other boys are shit, they only are for shipping between them but shota is the cutest.

But the characters are not interesting either? Reading it felt like reading the exaggerated shoujo Nozaki-kun makes fun of.

First mc kiss is /u/ , that is going to scare a lot of straight girls.

I hope it's a faithful adaptation that doesn't go anime original within the first couple episodes.

The boys they taught were really cute as well

Mmm just my type.

Kek
That's awful

anyone reading this? i see 19 days talked about a lot but haven't seen this mentioned. new chapter got translated a few days ago

I like it, however the translations are extremely slow considering how often the artist actually updates. Makes me want to learn korean.

>gook
I usually stay away from manhwa, is it good?

I managed to stay off it long enough for three chapters to pile up, and it's always much more enjoyable being able to read a few in a row. These latest ones have been great for developing Chun Sam and Smugface McBitch, which I mean in a sense of seeing more of them than actually going anywhere, but with these events I can see another big shift incoming.

The dad looks super dumb with his wings out though. The interactions are great and the author continues to make small unexpected twists, but the vampire and blood condition parts are still the stupidest writing I've seen. I've read that Martial Arts Hell School one or whatever it's called so I have quite the tolerance for stupid.

they are very slow. when shit got intense i used the google translate app on my phone instead of waiting for translations. the google translations made sense maybe like 30% of the time. i often had the thought of "fuck it, i'm just gonna learn korean".

this and 19 days are the only manhwa i've read. idk your tastes but i think it's pretty good.

Posting best family.

19 days is a manhua though.

His looks his age, it's the abs that are super out of place.

On the other hand, the anime versi N had him wearing a shirt so I don't know if that was better or worse.

What would homos do with a lost Hiroshi?

myreadingmanga.info/haikyu-dj-luminaryeng/

There really are too many doujins focused on that pairing.

>Main pairing
>Gets a lot of doujin

You don't say?

The art is good and the boys are cute, but I have to say the drama (at least in the recently translated chapters) is eyeroll-inducing.

Still, better than the average BL.

How did we go from this

to this?

Since when did Haru get his own SoL anime?

I love when this happens.

What show?

Source? Google gives nothing.