Rewrite

Why am I excited for this even though I know it'll be a total trainwreck?

Shizuru > Kotori > Lucia > Chihaya > Akane (still better than most other VN heroines)

>Original route written by the author himself that will also be canon in the new game

Rewrite will be AOTS.

Because it's by Key?

Shake it now baby now.

>Baba bragging about 800 cuts

We're fucked.

>8bit

I'm scared.
While Remeo is great writer, when did rewriting the story work?

Akane = Kotori > Shizuru > Lucia > Chihaya
Mind you, Chihaya on last place doesn't mean she's worst girl. She's just the girl I like the least.

Pretty good taste

How can you not love this retarded thing?

Not like you EOPs would know about Romeo's greatness.

Shizuru > Kagari >= Akane > Kotori > Lucia > Chihaya

Hitler best girl

Based Romeo-sama will deliver.
Can't wait for Rewrite+

>new game
What.

They are remaking the game. Probably fix the big script issues and add more art.

Will there be a new route?

>kotarou is staring at himself

Probably since there's a new route in the anime.

As long as I get an OVA of the oppai ending I'll be content.

6deep2me

ohoho same exact order for me.
Akane's route didn't have such a big impact however so its more like kotori>akane for me.

Any chance the Rewrite anime's gonna have pantyshots? I hope not, honestly.

What do you think guys about the news that they're gonna change the story?

I'm pretty sure they are going to make a moe character out of Kagari with much more romance in terra and honestly I hate that, the VN was perfect including how things between kotaro and kagari played out

nice one

Akane=Shizuru> the rest.

You mean Akane=Kotori> the rest.

no it wasn't when you have garbage like lucia's route you can't call the VN "perfect"

Mind=blown

He's busy writing Ryukishi's new story.

>implying Lucia's route is garbage compared to Servant's route and Shizuru's route where nothing happens except for the end portion with the diary.
A good mystery atmosphere, followed by the best scene in the VN with the date, with some convoluted manipulation and unsatisfying ending punch doesn't make the route bad. It just makes it unsatisfying and wasted potential.