Bleach

Will his dreams come true?
Will he be a God?

;_;

i want to sit in aizen's chair

Masaki died on June 17th. Are we going to see Kubo and his fun parallels at work next chapter?

I hope that the next chapter is good. At leat stay on Ichigo.

let's hope

can't wait to see ichigo's new bankai

So would it be correct to assume that Ichigo is stronger than when he was fused with his sword? Stronger than when he did mugetsu?

Reminder that soul society is evil and they cut up the original soul king and trapped him in a crystal.

what do you think about kenpachi being a demon who gained shinigami powers and his bankai is more like a resurrection where he regains his demonic power

I've always disliked the captains anyways, especially this obnoxious, annoying faggot.

Most of the captains always think highly of themselves where most of the time they keep jobbing, but this past few chapters byakuya & toushirou seem likable for once.

He's too busy celebrating his birthday nine days later.

>never jobs
>hates objectively best captain

Problem?

No, he killed Gin

I want to sit on Aizen's lap

What did he mean?

>Kurasaki-san = Ichigo
>Kuchiki-san = Rukia
Plot is comin

Will they fuck?

I hope Rukia dies, I really do

i hope orhime dies, i really do

She lived in his closet for a while if they didn't do it then they will never do it

i hope Ichigo dies, i really do

Why so mad, user? It was just a question

Rukia is the Most popular character of Bleach, She can't die.
Remenber the reason because Tite Kubo revived Byakuya.

Small Summary

Ichigo: Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu! ←Already broken
Juha Bach “I’ve broken it already. In the future”
JB: “I can change the future. Is what you said right? But my ability, Omniscience & Omnipotence”
JB: “is not the ability to see the future…it’s the ability to change the future”
JB: “Go on and despair now, Ichigo.”

But she already died.

Can someone post a summary of everyone thats died and HASN'T been resurrected yet in this arc from the soul society side?

- Yamamoto
- his lieutenant
- Unohana
- Rose (may be dezombified later)
- Kensei (may be dezombified later)
- Ukitake

Forgot Nemu, but maybe Mayuri will restore her body from her brain.

Spoiler provider says he didn't have time to post them this week. Those are probably fake.

From yonkouproductions? Are those real?

Yonkou post this...

is it normal for a girl to... worship her brother like that?

They're not related by blood, user.

I know but still, it's kinda weird

>never jobs
>lost to the weakest quincy who ever existed

Thats objectively false. Uryu both outranks and overpowers most of the other Sternritter who arent elites or Gremmy.

>Thats objectively false
How so? Because he's the letter A?
That means shit, he clearly isn't the Almighty in any way.

>Yhwch is finally defeated after another 20 chapters
>Suddenly Aizen gets free and is on the loose and becomes the real final boss
>It takes another 100 chapters more of everyone fighting him before this shit is finally over

>Naruto in a nutshell

Unfortunately I can see that happening. Kubo said Aizen still has an important part to play in the story. Plus Ginjo, Tsukishima, and Giriko haven't made their reappearance.

I'm starting to wonder if Kubo genuinely doesn't plan on using them again.

If I was in charge of the story I would make ichigo team up with Aizen to take down yhwch and then have Aizen become the new soul King or whatever he was trying to do originally. Honestly I only follow this off and on and I don't even know what's going on with the plot half the time

I forget. Did they ever explain if arrancar have Shikai and Bankai release forms with their zanpaktos or whatever.

>being retarded

Has nothinng to do with his rank, hes stronger than Kirge who was considered among the strongest Sternritter. Not to mention he can hold his own against Jugram? Seriously how dumb do you have to be

No, Resurrection is one form thats not really the equivalent of either Shikai or Bankai, just however much hollow power they have sealed in it

Ah, alright. Thank you. It's been years since I read it and I thought I remembered Ulquiorra having a "bankai" release or something. Though, I think he might have been the only one with two.

Ulquiorra has segunda etapa which was a second release on top of his resurrection, but he's the only arrancar shown so far who was capable of doing this.

If these spoilers are true then it's obvious that Ichigo will have to be saved and trained again. Wow, so we do get a quincy training arc after all.

What spoilers ?

he won't let you

These spoilers

>fake

Yonkou is legit, although I certainly hope they're fake.

Did Ukitake really die after vomiting the giant hand?

>Bankai is still tensa zangetsu
I don't doubt that is Ywachs ability, but I doubt everything else.

I want to sit in Aizen's face

So like a Vasto Lord?

I want sit in Aizen's dick.

I just hope it does something other than
>Shooting bigger energy waves intensifies

If he's zanpakuto is still zangetsu,then his bankai is probably still tensa zangetsu

I am trying to compare the time zones to see if maybe yonkou is translating OPN spoilers rather than using his own spoiler provider.

Dude, Mayuri literally saved the SS and the Human World from collapsing, that former convict is everyone's savior.

damn.

Can we share? We can play.

Renji's shikai's name never changed, but his bankai did, isn't that what he was told during his royal guard training?

Well, that could happen, but I would be so happy to see Rukia dead, the butthurt alone would be delicious.

No mad, just a simple desire.

More reason for her to die.

Renji didn't know his zanpakuto's true name tho.
Both shiro and old man were calling themselves zangetsu throughout the series
We can still hope he gets an actual special ability from his bankai,that's all that matters at this point.

>and I don't even know what's going on with the plot half the time
lmao dude
I kek'd hard

I still don't get how Renji's Zanpakuto can give him a false name and still transform.

Who knows? Mayuri was nearby when it happened, it's possible he stuffed Ukitake into a healing pod before he walked through the portal to SK's realm. But since it wasn't shown, Ukitake is a goner as far as we know.

>I would make ichigo team up with Aizen to take down yhwch
my dick can get only this hard

OPN has the same one

What do you think?

Who's the most popular from wanderreich?

Get in line

Yeah, and so does netabare. But I have no way of telling who posted it first. Also, yonkou's spoiler is suspiciously short.

yeah, it doesn't make much sense
Unless you want to go full Kubo and say that Zanpakutos have more independece than what was thought and they do whatever the fuck they want.
And that they change if you know their names as a sign of, 'ok, you passed this level' but if they like you they can cheat and change their own rules.

How does Juha "Almighty" works? He can only see end results or he sees like 5 minutes into the future but cannot see 15?

It's Bleach. Of course it's short

It probably has to do with the fact that his spirit was a chimera or something.Transform half of him maybe

I want Ichigo to hold Aizen's hand

Sound fake imo

>Tite Kubo revived Byakuya.

People still believe this? the fact he didn't revive ulquiorra is proof enough that the death threats didn't change his mind.
He probably gets them all the time from rukia and orihime fags.

I can't wait until Ywhach uses Yamamoto's OP bankai on Ichigo.

>implying
he lived and uryu would have died if it werent for nemu giving him the antidote.

Good question. If he can only see the result, that may be the weakness Ichigo needs to exploit to beat him.

pls.

He can do all this after obtaining a schrift from Yhwach. He was a nobody prior to that and still won the fight between him and Mayuri. Although he would have died without Nemu.

Nice backpedaling faggot.

Well after 10 chapters of the same fight I can't even remember what any of the other characters are doing. Hell, I can't even keep remember all of the characters there's so damn many of them.

Same way Yumichica's transforms. He doesn't use it proper name half the time, and he gets a gimped transformation. I just wish they'd explain why Zabimaru didn't tell Renji the proper name of his Bankai.

WASTED

Checked

because for some dumb arbitrary reason he never told anyone, not even his weilder, he unilaterally decided Renji was incapable of using his full Bankai and never told him its name

It's depressing when you think about how short bleach is for the amount of time it's been around
Both the substitute shinigami and soul society arcs are ok then the next ichigos learning to control his mask then he's fighting grimmjow followed straight away by Ulquiorra and then next is Aizen

Although there's irl years between the two the in-universe time is so short

I wish Kubo actually expanded shit, seeing more of the espada together would have been great or a filler arc of Aizen creating and recruiting them woulda been fine, they were great super villains

theyre already soul bonded like masaki and isshin.

RUBBER AND GUM

>Arrancar arc takes up almost half the manga
>wants it to be longer

Fucking stupid.

I've started reading Bleach during the Renji vs Byakuya fight.

I remember being excited about Ichigo fights as late as the final Aizen fight.

But the current one I don't care about at all, even though in story terms it's huge.

Is it fight/arc bad or is it just fatigue?

Fuck off summerfag.

Mugetsu was asspull so big that even Kubo dont know how strong ichigo really is.