US ‘hasn’t declared war on North Korea & suggestion is absurd’ – White House

LMAO BASED US

SCARED OF KIM JAJAJAJAJAJ

MUH WE DIDNT DECLARE WARE PLS DONT NUKE US SUPREME LEADER KIM

rt.com/usa/404553-pentagon-north-korea-provocative/

There was never a truce after the Korean war either.

>implying the war ever ended for it to be re-declared in the first place

im starting to get pissed off about this, is it happening or no for fuck sake

It's really for the benefit of the cowardly American electorate. Land of the brave? I don't think so. Was there during Hurricane Irma, wasn't even bad. Bunch of melodramatic girls.

>letting the news media keep you on the edge of your seat like this

sad

i just want it to happen but it never does

Burgers confirmed dicklet

RT is fake news OP, fuck off with your putin propaganda

DELETE DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We literally didn't though. We don't declare war over twitter, that's fucking retarded. The whole thing is just Noel posturing.

no now go back to Marconi

US cucked out ?

this makes the administration look weak.

What happened to the "FIRE AND FURY" mr President?

What happened to the wall, Mr President?

What happened to getting rid of Obamacare Mr President?

All talk.

No action.

the chad supreme leader does it again

>the korean war ended

if they rush into action, china will get mad. we're cucks for trade. they're biting their nails waiting for the norks to blow up a bomber, so they can have the right to finally do something. pray for it

>America uses restraint
AHAHAHAH PUSSIES
>America uses slightly less restraint
REEEE TYRANTS IMPERIALIST PIGS
Fuck off. I hope when shit goes down we don't help you limey fucks and let you burn.

If you have to ask then "no" it is never happening.

>NK and Orange turd play chicken
>NK wins
Hah, in all seriousness, anyone who supports Trump is a literal subhuman who deserves to be purged

The quotes are sourced you retarded burger, BBC is reporting the same thing. How about you spend 5 seconds looking something up before hurrdurring and humiliating yourself like this in future.

Get off the pc, Kim

we can take care of ourself, stay out of our affairs. kinda regards, hitler.

this has been going on for decades now. How is finally doing something about it "rushing to action". All we have seen is NK accelerate and develop stronger and stronger shit. The time to do something is now, before it's too late.

the meme is "we cant let him get Kims nuclear codes"

you've got me there. we're kind of fucked. the point is, if we finally pull the trigger now, it's world war 3. if we don't, nothing happens until it's too late and north korea can pull the trigger and actually cause damage. what do we do, senpai?

I wish that were the case and you would stop suckling at our tit but it's clearly not.

-Commies keep saying how well read they are.
-They have no idea that the US has been at war with North Korea since the 50s.

Do nothing, other states have been living under nuclear threat from us since the 50's. And we've been living under China's and Russia's since the 60's. What's does one more state having the capabilities to strike the homeland with a nuke change? Nothing except the ability to wipe that regime off the map.

It will happen when you least expect it.

The Kims aren't stupid

Fat boy was just throwing a tantrum trying to make China help him. He doesn't speak for the President of our country he's just having a good whine like a kid before he gets his ass beaten for being a little bastard in public.

Honest question why is the whole world so interested in the USA's problems and knows so much about our politics. I cant remember the last time I gave a shit about another countrys problems

because we're the united states of america u burger

Yes, its happening. The point of the even-bigger sanctions is to reduce the military capabilites of the norks once the shooting starts instead of merely trying to change their behavior.

Those thing'll happen in due time. We're not a dictatorship.

> mfw rocket man gets trolled this easily
> mfw this fat fuck can't handle the bantz he dishes out
> mfw the U.S replies : no one declared war on you .. you scared tho?
> mfw this fucboi Kim actually acts on his empty words

Loving this fucking timeline.

Fuckin seriously faggot? Delete this pic FAGGOT.

Oh and to North Korea's handlers....
You're going to have a hard time winning a western game you only can emulate miserably. That wont stop you though .. not as of the 9/23 seal .. So, go ahead and put a good show on for the world.