Chelsea Manning barred from traveling to Canada

Wtf I love leafs now

Trannies not welcome?

Wtf I hate leafs now, they used to ban people like Kissinger

??????
I thought Trudeau loved The Gays?

keep your human garbage to yourselves please.

Fucking transphobic bigots. How can they do that in the current year?

Canada has always had very strict laws about immigration. You have to have a Job or skills their Country deems to be in demand, have to have a bank account, 0 felonies. Tons of other restrictions, unless of course you are a refugee.

Chelsea Womming*
Fucking bigot

He's a wrong 'un.
Also, if it was me and I'd done what he did, as a big rough tough testosteroned up all male hero with muscles and scars I'd still be growing tomatoes in the glass house.
It sickened me when he was released for being a gay spaz.
It was one last hate message from that smelly Muslim nigger (pic).

No this is bad, I like mr manning for exposing deep state Jewry, and that is why they are banning him

Traitor.

It's nothing personal, it's because he's a massive faggot and a rat.

yes if you have a dui or assault charge you can't even vacation there. makes it funny all the liberals threatening to move there over US immigration policy.

Trudeau was told about it immediately after and he looked panicked and said he'd personally intervene

So my guess is this mentally ill faggot will get a televised apology on CBC from Trudeau, a multi-million dollar settlement and be given honourary citizenship just like Omar Khadr was

Not even joking

Charges related to Treason... they are protecting themselves against this faggot betraying them too.

>keep your human garbage to yourselves please.
As soon as you stop sending us yours.

gimem quick rundowon

Wow pretty harsh

Crazy how you can make Trudeau look Indian just by darkening his skin.

No surprise there, Canada has strict tourist visa laws regarding people with criminal records, even a DUI will ban you.

Chelsea "Mentally Ill Treasonous Faggot" Bradley tried to enter Canada near the Quebec border crossing where the Haitians are flooding in illegally and welcomed with open arms. Manning was going to protest for them being allowed to stay in Canada

Border Control officer issues standard denial because Manning was convicted of an indictable offense equivalent in Canada (a felony basically)

Faggot starts tweeting and implying he should be allowed in because he's a SJW tranny

Trudeau is asked about this today while on camera/TV and he looked really nervous that a SJW tranny would not be allowed into Canada and said he'd look into it personally ie.

>Muslim Somali African Refugee Immigration Minister will issue permanent exemption to Manning on Trudeau's orders
>Will also give him honourary citizenship
>Trudeau will publicly apologize on TV or some international event to show how progressive Canada is and to collect maximum virtue signal points
>Trudeau will pre-emptively give him a multimillion dollar settlement like Omar Khadr got

Screencap this

Don't they know? You can't be a refugee if you're white.

If you're a white LGBTQ2+ you're exempted. You can also claim to be transblack, the Fed Gov lets you pick your race (as does the census lol).

Trudeau has zero say in our politics beyond being a talking head for the LPC, he's a figurehead. He has no veto power or any power over any other MP. Canadian Prime Ministers are basically the Web 3.0 styled button you click on your ballot, they as individuals don't have any more power than the average MP in a parlaimentary government... thank fuck.

Fuck you lying bitch.

It has begun.

Rundown please. Who is this girl and why was she banned?

It's top story on CBC and CBC posted a censored letter from CBSA that this faggot got

>girl