What is Sup Forumss final verdict on Sikhs? are they bro tier or not?

what is Sup Forumss final verdict on Sikhs? are they bro tier or not?

Whatever I say I will be called a cuck.
No.

do sikhs poo on the street like hindus?

>Sikh gang who smuggled nearly 70 Afghans into Britain were rumbled when easyJet staff spotted them handing over their relatives' passports to the migrant families

no, non-whites are not human despite what /nu-pol/ tells you

they are fucking based, my bf is sikh

no.
they are basically serbs

Total bro tier

Bro tier.

Genetically close cousins to Whites in Europe, culturally more based than 80% of all Whites nowadays. Just stay in India though and hold the line against the islamic hordes. We are full here in the West. Will support you in every way possible though. God speed.

Friends are gay.

They're a bit of brown but they're aryans. See their features you can tell how Indians are not that different from whites people. If anything, Indians are closer to aryan white than most Europeans. They integrate well into western society and never did crimes. The hardest working people and earns the highest income. Yes they're bro-tier

They have to go back.

They're certainly brown tier. Bro or not depend on how racially woke you are, I suppose.

thats a muslim retard

Every Sikh I've met is a nice dude, they adopt customs well. I get mistaken for one a fair amount, which doesn't really hurt.

.t North Indian

heres a (you) for you and yes your a cuck, but not just any cuck but the ultimate sweedistaini cuck.

based

Kill them all !! Slow painful fucking deaths... the woman and children to.

I would take poo's always before muslims

t.butthurt Paki or Hindu

spotted the muzzie

Hindus like Sikhs, what are you on about?

Fuck you im philipino

I'll give you a (You) since nobody took the bait.
They are bro tier.
Cuck

>genetically close to whites

Correct. They are basically us but in brown.

>Let´s invite lots of them to the West

Fuck no! We´r full! I can barely tolerate Eastern Europeans and Greeks. Sikhs and Poos are bro tier but they need to stay in their home countries.