I'm black, so how do I not act like a nigger. Plese help I don't want to be like the rest

I'm black, so how do I not act like a nigger. Plese help I don't want to be like the rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just don't buy in to black culture??

kill yourself

Politeness, respectfulness, humbleness.

Common sense.

Why must you even ask this question? I'm sure most white people don't go around asking themselves and other people "how do I not act like white trash?" Just...don't do it.

I'd say be smart but for your kind it's one in a million

act natural

Just act like a white man. Don't leave your family, raise your child, get a job and enjoy a happy family life.

you're not black.

dont come near me.

S-son, is that you?

Bad advice...

Respect the law. Marry your girl and educate your children.
Get an education if possible.
Be quiet, real men stfu and act with reason, strengh and decency.
And go to africa and build a civilization.
Be a kang not a meme.

Just kill yourself Zip Coon. You should spend time around regular/woke blacks. Don't stew in this echo chamber for bitter white guys who can't capitalize on their white mediocrity. These people were reject from the jump.

i read "how do i act like a nigger", my bad

>finnish
>nigger
>"doesn't act like a nigger"
horseshit.
go to Africa and live there instead of ruining white countries.

Just dress smartly and conduct yourself with class.

fin, whe Sup Forums say sonwniggers, the word nigger it's not literal

When you're about to do something and a little voice pipes up and says "That looks like something a nigger would do", don't do that thing.

Go back to Africa. Be a KANG.

Kys or either go back to Africa where you belong.

Just don't act like a nigger. Pretty simple.

>black
>finland

ya allah..

>a nigger
>in finland
>speaks/writes proper english
yeah no

Set standards for yourself, and keep your chin up.

just act white

Know Carlton from Fresh Prince? Dial it down about 20% and that's it.

Also don't rape, kill, mug, or speak ebonics.

i hate jews more than niggers

i would fucking crush your jew skull and not feel an once of regret

Try this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
Or try and be as much like pic related as possible. That's general advice for more than just black people.

Follow the law. Don't rely on government welfare, which means you work for a living, adding to the economy. If you have children, be a parent to them, don't abandon them. That's it. That's all it fucking takes to NOT BE A NIGGER.

I think this is probably the best you can do.

Agreed. How do you feel about the Good Hope secession? Do they stand a chance, or will ZOG crush them without even mentioning it in the media?
youtube.com/watch?v=qpfTjgKYctY

Try killing yourself you subhuman coon.

Move back to your home country and help it progress. If impossible find a nigress and have max one child in Finland or settle without procreating

They consider us to be genetically inferior anyway so I don't know why you want to live up to white standards, just do whatever you want.

I like scaring white (and indian) people who cross the street from me.

sid?

If you actually need to be spoonfed basic human decency you're a lost cause

Get education
Marry a BLACK girl and raise a child
Go back ot Africa
Be an example to other Africans how to live

Here are some steps for every nigger that doesn't want to act like a nigger:
Hang yourself

Get out of Finland and go to Africa. If you don't want to do that, become hardcore NatSoc and try to redpill everyone else.

Wait, I forgot niggers don't have a conscience and act on impulse.
Follow this jape egg, and don't mind that shitty mustache meme.

It's too late, best you can do is neck yourself shooting up a bunch of whites screaming black power and furthering our cause and then hope to be reincarnated as the master race.

Pro Tip: Doing this will either get your ass sent to hell, or get you sent to white people heaven and reincarnated as a wypipo, i don't know which yet.

One eye on the Jews, one eye on the Western front, huh Germany?

fugg :DDDD

I can always tell when school lets out and all the 15 years flood the board.

Bleach your skin.

Be thankfull to the God for everithing you have (starting from your health).
Pray daily with gratitude.
Be thankfull to people.
That is it.

White fuckers, do the same.
If you want to be happy ofc.

Well if that is truly your face. Id start by learning how to swim like a fish. Then I would recommend you learn how to do math and behave in an orderly fashion. Then my nigga. You should find a non racist society to dwell peacefully in. Finland is great but some men will hate you. Perhaps try moving to egypt. You wuz kangs there after all. Might as well go back. Or simply behave like a roman and speak like one to be welcomed and integrated into western society. Forget the roots of a degenerate culture and be grafted onto the vine of white Jesus. Our Lord and Saviour. White Man heaven is not a black man hell. It is a niggers hell. Enjoy the fruits of our labor. Math and Solomon built this civilization and Jesus laid the foundation. Im not saying itll be all sunshine and rainbows for you but its a good place to start.

leave this place. there are only frustrated Niggers here.

comply with police

Get a business or STEM degree or learn a trade, get a job, find a wife, start a family and take care of them to the best of your ability, and treat other people how you want to be treated. It's that easy.

What in the fuck kind of bait is this?

>Wanting the acceptance of Neo-Nazis
They're just gonna tell you to kill yourself.