Best KyoAni anime?

strawpoll.me/10487430

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10490580
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boku no Haruhi

Clannad.

K-on for sure. Ecchi comedies like Amagi Brilliant Park are so passe. In truth, Haruhi is a bit overrated and possibly a forced meme that became popular. The Myriad Colors anime was forgettable. As for Tamako Market, it's boring. In my opinion, the only one that comes close to K-On is Hyouka.

>amagi
>ecchi
What?

Doesn't really matter which on is the best since all kyoani shows are the same.

?

That's like the only instance of ecchi in the whole show. That and Sento changing.

All Kyoani shows are best shows, but K-On is the bestest.

>That's like the only instance of ecchi in the whole show

?

This. I mean they're making three rehashes of Phantom World in a row now: Hibike, Violet Evergarden and Koe no Katachi. Embarrassing.

Fuck KyoAni. It's nothing but moe nowadays. No more Haruhi shit or Keyshit. Droll slice of life every time. Shit, if not that, then it's SoL for fujoshi.

>edit
You can kill yourself now

Can we kill strawpoll threads?

Am I taking crazy pills or are you trolling me?

You posted an edited gif. Also a few instances of ecchi doesn't mean it's an ecchi series.

Drawing excellence aside, KyoAni is quite weak in terms of story. Everything is always the same in terms of story.

Understandably, they've abandoned Old Gainax innovation for cookie cutter moe shit. Such a shame to see an excellent studio go down the toilet.

Enchanting visuals should coincide with excellent storytelling. Xerox copies of the same old shit with different colors won't stand for western audiences.

Moeshit eaters who sometimes patronize their overpriced BDs (alas, poor Nichijou) are all that's left of their fanbase. Anime has arguably stagnated because of them. China-grade cartoons is what I call the latest KyoAni offerings are, since they're cheap knockoffs of truly excellent anime from the Eighties and Nineties.

This, please stop the redditors strawpoll threads. Have mods OFFICIALLY given up on this board now?

>few

They only delete K***-A* posts now.

>reaching this hard

K-on is overrated. Especially in terms of moe. I can name multiple anime that's more moe or slice of life than K-on. Troll some more. A true KyoAni fan knows that Hyouka is their best work. I don't give a shit about the sales.

The MC's character progression is always that of a unmotivated teenager that slowly realises that the key to happiness is being surrounded by people you care about.

Why don't any of these online polls allow hare-clark vote counting?

Oh, I get it. You want an ecchi dump.

K-on it the pinnacle of what cgdct has to offer. Hyouka is just another run of the mill highschool drama.

K-On isn't like that. Ergo, that's why I voted for it. It may seem like the typical moe show, but it actually serves as the blueprint for modern SoL. Tea, cakes, and the very definition of comfy. Anime will never be the same. I only fear we're going back to shit or leaving for the world of fujobucks.

What is yui in S1 if not exactly that?

>leaving for the world of fujobucks.
This has been confirmed by a leak if I'm not mistaking.

For shame, user. I can't believe you don't get what Hyouka is all about. No, it's not a highschool drama. Drawn from their past animation experiences, KyoAni has crafted a masterpiece that combines the mundane and the mystery genre together without looking like a Detective Conan or Kindaichi clone.Surreal animation interspersed with great story; that's what Hyouka is all about. Anime weebs who call it boring simply don't get its subtle charm. We can't all be patricians in our tastes, though. A Hyouka is even better than ten K-Ons, I daresay. Your taste is shit.

I'm so tired of the "hyouka isn't trash" meme.

Hyouka>Tamako Love Story>Nichijou>K-On>Hibike Euphonium>rest

Fine. I can't change your mind. Not that it matters. Do what you must. Supreme taste patricians know better.

But user, Yui isn't unmotivated. Or a guy. You're really reaching here. For you to call her just another Oreki or Kyon is to not understand how much more nuanced Yui is. A girl like her isn't really the MC of the show either. Lo and behold, it's an ensemble cast. Lesbians is what trolls call them because of how equal their screen time is. SoL isn't about protagonists and their struggles. In fact, it's more about a reflection of life and how it doesn't necessarily have a three-part or four-part structure. No, I don't think Yui is what you described her to be. Love your enthusiasm, but you're definitely wrong.

Ok you supreme taste patrician put your money where you mouth is and instead of using cheap sales pitches like
>Drawn from their past animation experiences, KyoAni has crafted a masterpiece that combines the mundane and the mystery genre together without looking like a Detective Conan or Kindaichi clone.Surreal animation interspersed with great story; that's what Hyouka is all about.
you actually elaborate why hyouka stands out narratively and thematically form not just kyoani shows but also from other dramas, given how you claim it's a masterpiece.

>cheap sales pitches

user, it's not a pitch. Let your shit taste melt away and watch Hyouka with the right mind set. Thematically, Hyouka stands out as Oreki's journey towards giving a damn. Elementary, my dear Watson. Read between the lines. No one episode of Hyouka was just drama for drama's sake. Anime at its finest, it truly was. The show balanced Oreki's cunning with the mundane school life. Ergo, I dare ask you to cite an anime like Hyouka to prove me wrong.

A shit. Lick KyoAni's taint more, user. We've been bombarded with SoL shit ever since K-On "redefined" moe. Anime has no more variety anymore. Your show sucks and you should feel bad. Shut your whore mouth.

Por favor, user. Hyouka is the true KyoAni masterpiece. On-K is moeshit incarnate. No plot. Excessive cuteness fanservice. Sexless otaku audiences galore.

Nichijou.
Coincidentally their most unique show.

My goodness. Are you kidding me? Character differences aside, it's pure moeshit. Hilarious attempts at sakuga, it's K-On but shitty. I can't believe you'd even dare post that. No, it's a K-on clone and a shitty one at that. user, please.

Nichijou.

DELETE THIS

>Nichijou
>K-on clone
What?

>it's K-On[...]
Stopped reading.
Have a complimentary (you) for stating in a roundabout way that you've never watched Nichijou.

Am I the only one here that likes both Hyouka and K-On!? It's always muh masterpiece with one and shit with the other.

>stopped reading

Ffft. I accept you concession. No valid arguments from you. Done and over with. So long, user.

Do retards really believe this?

>adding Tamako Love Story in the list
Love Story is still in Tamako series, user.

It's the same logic as Star Wars being famous because its set in space

Derpy anons do. Enchanted by shit. Us patricians know better. So much wasted potential on KyoAni's part, though. Explaining how they can't top K-on is a fruitless endeavor. Continuing from perfection isn't possible. Hyouka doesn't come close. I'm still disappointed with Phantom World. Nuke Tamako Market. user, they're a victim of their own success.

They already topped K-On twice for me.

>No valid arguments from you.
You have to actually present something worth rebuking.

The fact that you can unironically claim that Nichijou is a K-On clone shows that you've never even tried to watch the series, or perhaps even seen the show outside of reaction images.

It's like calling 08th MS Team a Votoms clone.

MC is can be male of female. Yui is given the most focus and the season stars and ends with her character. She is worried her youth is going to be empty until but she come to realise the kyoani truth during the concert at the end of the season.

> In fact, it's more about a reflection of life
And real life is perfectly reflected when all the girls have to do become good musicians and achieve fulfilment is to dick around. The show portraits it like no effort is required to attain what you need.

I'm sure all of you anons achieved happiness and personal fulfilment without any effort.
Inb4 projecting

No, you're wrong. Anime doesn't start or end with KyoAni. The truth is KyoAni is a mediocre studio and K-On is a pile of shit. Utter manure. Required watching for hacks. Elephant shit.Of course you'd feel different. Love how you're not self-aware at all.

pity reply

Nichijou is a K-On clone. A bad one. The differences they have come from Nichijou sucking. Underrated masterpieces, you'll never know how to find even if they hit you right in the face. Regurgitated septic water is what you drink. Enchanting visuals for a shit story is basically pearls among swine.

strawpoll.me/10490580

Taking the top 5 results so that we can have a vote where it isn't simply the loudest minority that wins.

K-On isn't what you're framing it to be. Ensemble casts don't highlight protagonists too much. I daresay the story is more equal to Friends than what you're claiming. To be honest, I really can't see your point. user, I think you're trolling. me. I suggest you make a stronger argument.

>Thematically, Hyouka stands out as Oreki's journey towards giving a damn
>believing this was in any way impressive
>believing only people with supreme taste are able to comprehend the greatness of it

A double-layered delusion. I'm impressed user.

Ah, right, you're baiting.
No need to pretend to argue anymore user.
Thanks for your "concession", as you called it.

More U's for the U-god

Nice one, dude.

Daily dose.

Funny how when people are presentd with an argument they can't defend they claim "BAIT" and dismiss it rather tahn admit that they're wrong. I can't blame you.

No excuses. Do what you must. Slink away like cowards and don't address the point.

Nichijou confirmed best.

Fine. I accept your concession. No arguments. Disastrous reply. So much for my hopes of you coming up with an actual interesting point.

Easy
>Start
Your opinion.
>The truth is KyoAni is a mediocre studio and K-On is a pile of shit.
Lots of sales+ shows have a positive reception so you're bullshiting.
>everything else
Being a very angry Sup Forumsnon

>"""arguement"""
>everything you've quoted is is in response to a literal equivelent of "it's shit and you're an idiot for liking it" and nothing more
One more (you).

KyoAni fans are obnoxious, and you show why here. Enchanted by their style but unable to defend their substance. I rest my case. To be honest, if you can't read between the lines of this reply, you're nothing more than a stooge. A mark. I pity your existence.

Why are you in this thread again?

Kek. ESL much? I can't believe you tried to own me with your meme quotes and failed. Truth be told, if you can't address my posts as they are, then you'll never do so in this thread. user, I can only laugh. Intelligence is not your strong suit.

>an argument

>Nichijou is a k-on clone
>Argument

That isn't an argument. They aren't similar at all other than having girls doing things in a show.

She's upset that K-On has more substance than her favorite anime.
Probably has autism too judging by the way she types.

Hoping to share my opinion. I see you'd rather have a circlejerk. Just peachy. I should've expected as much. Now tell me this isn't a KyoAni general. KyoAni-approved positive comments only. So anyone that doesn't match your opinions is a shitposter, I suppose?

The only thing worth refuting in your remark is it being mediocre which is false. Everything else is nothing but a rambling of a dumbass

A reply, but not a good one. Boy, you're not good at this, are you? "Falls all over your face" user is what I should call you.

In truth, you still have your feelings hurt. Love how we've strayed so far yet you still have yet to address my points. With respect to your reply, I give it an F. A chimpanzee would've replied better than you. Girl, you crazy.

Unable to make a worthwhile point, huh? To be honest, I expected as much. Confess your sins, user; you actually can't refute what I originally wrote.

>Didn't refute my point to tell me how they're similar
So you're just shitposting then. Your post reeks of reddit.

His next reply will be something along the lines of
>You've failed to address my points you blithering ape. Poor showing.

>trying to vote
>images keep disappearing in the captcha
Fuck google and fuck their shitty catpcha

what's with the spergy robot in here?

Hell yes, the Reddit card! Is that all you got? Gifted with no talents in debate, you can't come up with a better reply than ad hominem or straight up unrelated insults? By god, user, I expected more. A llama debates better than you. Deus mio! Excommunicate yourself from Sup Forums. Machinable replies from a bot would probably string together a more coherent response than you.

Lets break down your "argument" shall we.
> Let your shit taste melt away and watch Hyouka with the right mind set.
The classic argument of "you were watching it incorrectly" every tard uses to defend his shit.
>Thematically, Hyouka stands out as Oreki's journey towards giving a damn.
A declarative statement that says absolutely nothing about the execution. And sao is about group psychology under stressful situations.
>Read between the lines
The was emptiness was 2deep4u.
> Anime at its finest, it truly was. The show balanced Oreki's cunning with the mundane school life.
An "argument". Swap the name and it could apply to any other school sol if that was your preference.

>Still didn't properly reply to the argument and instead rambled on like a post looking for upboats

It was even worse. He didn't even give a reason for not replying to the argument.

Never a witty reply from you, I see. Minding your manners with your post but nary any substance. The truth is, you've long abandoned replying to my original point. Strange how you're responding to your own post rather than mine. Area-wide amnesia, perhaps? Code Red, user is going down!

>Hyouka winning as it should.
Thank you based Sup Forums.

>5 people voted for Amagi.
HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF.

The user lacks the patrician ability to watch Hyouka without going past his short attention span. Nature of idiots, really. Of course, you can't fathom pearls, you're swine. Love how the not-so-hidden brilliance of Hyouka continues to elude you.

>Hyouka is top
I'm glad that Sup Forums has good taste.

>this thread

I actually like Hyouka the most but you're still a god damned retard.

This

Consider the following.
Does it take effort to become good as at playing music IRL?
Does it take effort for the girls to become good a musicians?
Does the show present it as effort?
The answer to the last one is no since everything come to the girls without any struggles which make the themes self-indulgent.

Goddamnit.

K-On being another rehash of Haruhi or Hyouka isn't established with that argument. Ergo, I believe you've failed, user. I think you should try harder. To be more consistent with your arguments, make one that isn't coincidental. A girl that's unmotivated is as general as saying Yui is comparable to Oreki because they're both human. I wish you good luck.

This isn't just shitposting.

This is advanced shitposting.

jesus christ please stop

My argument was the kyoani constantly repeats basically the same character arc with minor changes in most of their shows.

I just want to vote nichijou and its happening in both the polls in this thread fuck this shit

K-On doesn't fit your narrative. Especially if you watched it all the way to the movie. I daresay you're dismissive of KyoAni because you haven't watched any show, just went with the on-thread memes about it. True, I have no way of proving that. A hunch is all I have. I still think it's a strong hunch.

>k-on over lucky star
meme

We see Yui staying up late playing her guitar constantly. Ritsu talks about practicing the drums every day. They do work hard, and they dick around hard too; even stick-in-the-mud Azusa eventually comes around on that point.
It wasn't even that subtle. You just have an axe to grind.