China just blocked WhatsApp!

Mark "I'd sell my child for Chinese market" Zuckerberg BTFO!!

From JewYorkTimes:

>China Blocks WhatsApp, Broadening Online Censorship

>SHANGHAI — China has largely blocked the WhatsApp messaging app, the latest move by Beijing to step up surveillance ahead of a big Communist Party gathering next month.

>The disabling in mainland China of the Facebook-owned app is a setback for the social media giant, whose chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg, has been pushing to re-enter the Chinese market, and has been studying the Chinese language intensively. WhatsApp was the last of Facebook products to still be available in mainland China; the company’s main social media service has been blocked in China since 2009, and its Instagram image-sharing app is also unavailable.

archive.fo/J0ujs

No one cares about cuckbook only people with a 60 IQ

why do they have billions of users then?

because there's billions of lemmings

Chinese are wise to the Jew, and unlike with Whites, Jews can't shapeshift and disguise themselves as Chinese.

It's always sad to see a hard-working successful innocent Jewish man get shafted by a cruel uncaring world.

China wants its own social media corporation.

>China wants its own social media corporation.
They want its own everything! They don't want anything foreign and they don't want to be beholden to any foreign entity.

Has nothing to do with announced selling of 13b usd worth of fb stock.

>zuck pulls a Jeb!
>attempts to marry into target minority market
>doesn't realize nonwhites cannot be kiked like that
>slowly destroyed by failure of kikery to realize their subversion ends with the hated white majority
I fucking love it. We're going to live to see chinks, negros, arabs, and mestizos absolutely demolishing Jewish power with their tribalism.

The amount of effort he has put in this Chinese project shows that this is the only thing he has yet to control. His life is focused on this.

If he was smart and understood chinese political culture he would have made a deal to make all the facebook network structure partly state owned or.

Either invest in another Chinese owned company to develop Chinkbook.

I mean the network structure within China for monitoring purposes and stuff.

I don't think people with an IQ of 60 can use a phone

This. I'm not usually on the "le im superior" meme but in this case its caught on. If I want to keep up with family members I'll just call them. Or meet up with them face to face.

Why would I hang out with somebody in person when I know every detail of what they've been up to in their absence?

Facebook is just a narcissism simulator for young people and a time waster for old people.

Good, whatsapp is shite.
Telegram is for 130+ QI people

>Mfw Facebook is going to die

woah jeb is is the perfect name for a chinese social media platform

obama phones nigger.

>tfw britain makes their own called myface

germany kuhlbuch

you care

dochbuch

Yeah, plus it's not owned by Faceshit.

ok most german eichbuch almost like beer