ReLIFE

Are you ready to self insert harder than you ever have before, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReLIFE
amazon.co.jp/dp/B019GXCSIS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, I can only self-insert in characters that wear fedoras.

generic dude isnt a blank slate though? hes a burntout saleryman

I only self-insert as a loli wearing lewd panties

get that shit out of here

This is pretty good though.

>he doesn't self insert as a loli going nopantsu

Sure, but I don't think anyone out of high school hasn't thought about going back in time with the same brain and using your wisdom to fuck the brains out of cute girls

Why the heck would you want to go back to high school though

Now I know better and can form my own harem.

Those dudes on the back looks the same.

I self insert as them.

I don't trust that guy on the right

Its not about going back to highschool Its about going ''back'' to a 2d highschool full of cute 2d girls.

I like taking it off lewdly when an fat old man is gonna fuck me.

How about an anime about learning that its not too late if you are 30 and wasted your life?

Its always pure escapism stuff instead

Remember the audience for these types of series.

>Its always pure escapism stuff instead
That's kind of the point of fiction.

>implying I could self-insert to a guy having female friends in high school - especially that many (more than male ones)

Not at all
escapism can be good but fiction can be used for anything, there is so much more you can do.

Because thats not fun.

What the heck do you mean "Not at all", how isn't fiction escapism?

Why did I bother.

>he doesn't flip his skirt in front of old men, showing your smooth bum

Why even post if you're going to be obtuse?

i self insert as the faceless male student at the back of the classroom.

pure escapism

Hell yeah I'm ready, that sounds great.

I bet it's gonna be like the countless MMO anime though where he's supposed to be really socially awkward but you don't see a trace of that after the first episode.

Don't be so daft man. He clearly explained what he meant and somehow you didn't even understand that.

main girl is a fucking qt

main girl isn't a high school girl

>Sup Forums triggered cause their highschool life was terrible

Thank god I finally stopped doing that.

>supposed to be really socially awkward but you don't see a trace of that after the first episode.
Nope, he's recognized an easygoing guy who is capable of influencing others a lot.
Also, he's called a NEET but isn't your typical shut-in loser, he's just can't find a job after being laid off. It's a special circunstance made possible through nip's broken work policies.

Think about going back to elementary and befriending the ugmos that grew huge tits in high school

>love triangles
Dropped.
Why does nearly every anime/manga ever have to force this garbage into the premise.

The women like it. They also spend money on shit too.

There's no triangle.

Im pretty sure there will be enough "comfy" anime without any conflict next season for you

Is this going to turn into every harem series ever or actually going to be interesting?

Harem, so you better go back to tumblr

>forced drama
no it's beyond shit

No there won't, just a bunch of fujo.

What sort of forced drama happens?

It's not a harem.

A story without conflict or plot is boring. And you're stupid for even implying the only way to add conflict to a story is with romantic competition/triangles/polygons. You're going to try and backpedal and claim this ins't want you meant, but you clearly did. Because other wise you wouldn't have said what you did to a post mentioning love triangles.

That said, you are also clearly very new and just parrot people to try and fit in, and you spew "tumblr" at anything you dislike.

Cool. Will watch.

Back to tumblr moeshit-kun

>moeshit
Hello Sup Forums

From what I'm reading on reviews, character profiles and plot synopsis there's at least two.

Chizuru/Kaizaki/An and Ohga/Rena/Honoka.

the whole plot is forced drama.

Hello virgin

You didn't answer the question.

What to know how I know you're not only brain damaged but autistic as well?
First, you can't even type correctly. Second, your brain fully shuts down and you just insult people instead of addressing the points they make.

You can't honestly think you make yourself look smart by ignoring a whole post and replying to it "moeshit" while failing to type like an actual person.

Relax comfycunt, there are enough moe/yurishit shows for you next season to sleep to

>From what I'm reading on reviews, character profiles and plot synopsis there's at least two.
You came to the wrong conclusion, then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior
Note: Your brain is so defective you can't even pretend to communicate with other people. And as for repetitive behavior, see how you can only mindlessly and baselessly insult people.

Here's a fun fact. This site is anonymous. You have no "face" to save. You've made yourself look pathetic. Get over it and move on.

stop liking things i dont like

No love triangle here

They flat out say it. Plus, even the title art suggests by grouping said characters up.

Honoka has no interest in Ohga.
Also An is just fucking around with Kakizaki.
The only faint triangle I recall is Honoka and her two childhood friends, but it's barely there.

Can't you just stop replying to him?

>manchild moeshiteater calling me pathetic

I think im gonna cry

The manga's pretty gud. It's misunderstandings as usual, but they're female teenagers, so some melodramatic stupidity is to be expected.

It also helps that most girls don't fall over the MC's dick for no apparent reason, thus letting them have actual characters and relationships with the guys.

>They flat out say it.
Where? Because An gets paired off with Ryou usually, and Honoka isn't even implied to be interested in Ooga

There is no triangle, they were a few misunderstandings like in the case of Onoya but it was cleared up and I liked the reveal

Finally some good and well written adaptation, not shit like Re:Zero

Not calling you pathetic, proving you are.
Also, did you notice how you're literally going insane over a baseless assumption you made.

I did not notice, tell me more

>shit like Re:Zero
The only shit thing is your opinion.

>The 2 main girls are actually cakes.
Fucking dropped.

M8

Really dude?

Re:Zero shitters, go away. Litterally worst fanbase since SAO and Mahouka

>implying Kirito isn't EXACTLY like me
Smart, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour

An likes Ryou in an admiration/professional way, from what it looks like most of her screen/panel time is devoted to her being around Chizuru and Kaizaki.

As to where, ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReLIFE and reviews here amazon.co.jp/dp/B019GXCSIS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

"misunderstandings" are clearly how every triangle setting starts.

>implying Nii-sama's disciples weren't hilarious
I picked the show up just because of the jokes those threads had.
You have awful taste friend. There are LOADS of worse shows airing right now that people legitimately think is good. You just have gripes on Re:0

Okay sure, just continue to trust your own speculations instead of taking the word of someone who actually did read all of the source material.

just read the webtoon and you will see that there are no love triangles.

So its basically a show about nothing?

Comfytards will be pleased

But two of the main girls are burnout salarywomen too

I heard it was was garbage drama in one of the manga thread.
I think I'd rather play some eroge with that premise.

>I'm dropping a show because I read in reviews and character profiles that there maybe a love triangle
Pure stupidity

Okay, now I'm even more sure there are love triangles because someone as stupid as you is saying there isn't. There is no "speculation". I'm basing what I said off reviews, what other people who have read the series have said (what you are claiming is your bases), as well as character profiles that flat out state you are wrong. The funny part is that you think your "I've read the series I'm and expert!!" is some how not "speculation", but other people who have read the series is.

What's with your mental defect and thinking that the only way a show "can be about something" is if there is a love triangle or romantic drama?

i hope you are baiting.
Kaizaki has exactly one love interest at this point and Ooga is in an relationship.
Yoake and Onoya are colleagues.

>highschool
What else could there be cuckboy

But I can't self-insert into gay little girls.

A story about dealing with retards like you and trying to develop global special education needs.

You're also borderline brain dead. There are countless shows in high school settings where the plot and drama does not stem from romantic conflict. You want a list, or do you think you can google "anime, highschool, drama" for yourself?

>Here's sources, data, information and citation.
>waah youre baiting and saying things i dont like

>There are countless shows in high school settings where the plot and drama does not stem from romantic conflict

Wrong again cuckster

Right, because you saying "nuh uuuh ur wrong" means what you are saying is absolute fact.

The funny part is that there are multiple examples from this season which prove you wrong.

Everybody know "under 30-years-old NEETs" are non-existent or irrelevant in absolute numbers
I am tired of all those anime/mangas of "loser male MC" but Sup Forums love this shit

This is one of the few times I've heard of anyone talk about this series, though.

>Wikipedia page anybody can edit
>Amazon user reviews

Just to copy and paste something I previously said
>The funny part is that you think your "I've read the series I'm and expert!!" is some how not "speculation", but other people who have read the series is.
By your own logic, what you are saying is wrong because you are just some random person. Why is your word magically better than dozens of other peoples'? Not that majority vote decides what is correct, I'm only pointing out the flaw in your reasoning.

There's a flaw in this logic in that you're believing one set of strangers over another set of strangers. All it really comes down to is what you want to believe, so there's no reason to provoke anyone.

you are retarded.
The reveal that Onoya was tricking Kaizaki should be around chapter 50, Yoake and Hishiro should be around chapter 110
and Ooga's confession is around chapter 105

My point was calling those "sources, data, information and citation" is quite a stretch. And

>3 boys
>4 girls
Okay with no knowledge I guessing that 3 girls all like one boy and one girl is a secret lesbian or is too shy to like any of the guys.

Saying that you are wrong and that you're reasoning is flawed is not provoking you.

You and seem to not understand that just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean that a third party can't also be interested in the romantically. Which results in a triangle anyway.

Also, people on other sites wrote that information with zero incentive to lie or mislead in order to support their stance. Which is the opposite of what you are doing, as you want to prove your stance of there being no love triangle correct.