I don't think this show is cool anymore

I don't think this show is cool anymore.

i dropped it a while ago too. Zombie stories never outlast zombies becoming fodder.

It gets even more special snowflakey? Awful. I dropped it the minute I realised it's pseudo SnK of the season.

We could have had pseudo-tokugawa period steampunk samurai fignting against monstrosities, instead we got this.

It's been going downhill since the second episode. Worse than Aot honestly.

It stopped being cool when we got yet another "but humans are the real evil" sort of shit.

It was always shit. The only good episode was the SoL episode.

desu i've dropped everything this season except re:zero and the only reason i'm still watching that is because novelfags have hyped arc 2 all the way to hell.

i'm mad that they get steam and railway technology wrong simply because the director is lazy and doesn't care. there's no point complaining about zombies because those aren't real, but all this other shit? pop riveting a boiler? a steam leak so hot that it's not even condensing, yet it doesn't flay their skin and cook their lungs or even suffocate everyone in the carriage, and he fixes it by shoving it back into place? trains accelerating and braking with the momentum of a family sedan, speeding around radiuses that would have derailed a loco that long at a walking pace?
fucking cogfops. bunch of poofters.

Should have listened to all the people telling you that it's going to be shit since episode one.

All the signs were there.

Retarded shonenfags like you should be executed.

i'm just having a rough time user

Once it stopped being solely about fighting zombies, it went to hell

It went from looking better than SnK, to being even worse than it. I would drop it, but with only three episodes left I want to see the train crash with no survivors, so that I'll learn to never give Okouchi a chance again.

Once it stopped being about Mumei's delicious-yet-strangely-inconsistent-in-proportions-body, it went to shit, and no amount of fapfics can salvage this show but at least you tried user

>thinking it was ever cool
>thinking steam punk in japan is cool
>thinking any zombie type story is cool
this thing was stupid from a mile away. How dense are you? i thought even a retard would see that moncycle shit was retarded

>listening to novel fags
You never learn, do you.

>thinking steam punk in japan is cool
It is cool, you tasteless pleb. Kabaneri being shit at making good use of its setting doesn't stop the concept being cool.

steampunk sucks and so do you

It could've been great, but the quality is all over the place. I feel like they conceived it as a 24 ep show and had to cut it down to 12.

Steampunk is gay world war 1 for retarded people.

>Grumpy sexy machinist took a sword in the chest for her lady.
>tragedy because best loyal girl dies.

It's still fukken awesome.

I don't understand problems with magical zombies people suddenly have
Except it's not humans are evil but Biba and his underlings are.

>I realised
This was clear from the start, prime retard.

It dropped the ball really fucking hard in the last two episodes,the MC became an insufferable piece of shit and bibi is cartoonishly evil.

Will the producers punish the staff for introducing Biba and making the preorders tank?

>it's becoming popular so I hate it
Go back to your containment threads
>>>/re:shitro/

>cartoonishly evil
Same goes for real life people like Hillary, David Cameron and Kim Jong Il. It's over the top, but those people exist in real life

Power level escalation has just been fucking dumb.

>fukken
>>>/kindergarten/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

This show had a really great scene in about Episode 4 I think it was, where the characters had to deal with zombies slowly crawling to the front from the back of the train.

It was a really great way of creating tension, using the setting in a smart way, and confining spectacle and action to small places. Even the colony thing wasn't too contrived as it allowed you to ramp up the action to one focused more on the train as a whole instead of merely compartments within it.

From that we've moved to a retarded villain who's motives are completely unintelligible, zombie lasers and crazy escalation.

How can anyone be so unaware of what makes a show good and escalate it in the space of 3 episodes to just another generic anime. It was an excellent pulpy horror action before and now it's power level shit where characters act illogical and 100 Frodos are created for the sake of pointless shit happening.

How. How can anyone ruin something this, it's like it was intentional.

The entire thing is that Biba wants to take advantage of the zombie bullshit to get revenge because he's an angry man child.

>How. How can anyone ruin something this, it's like it was intentional.
Okuchi is a very shitty writer and should be ignored by this point

why do people hate AoT, seriously

Because it's shit?

>How can anyone be so unaware of what makes a show good and escalate it in the space of 3 episodes

The show is only one cour and the final arc has five episodes in total. The scale of the action hasn't really changed since we've seen station-wide threats from the beginning .

>From that we've moved to a retarded villain who's motives are completely unintelligible

Except they're transparent as fuck. Doesn't make him right, but you need to be a moron to not get it.

So you missed all the blatantly unsubtle scenes where the characters have been acting like stupid teenagers before this point?

I don't think you understand what "pulp" means if you're complaining about a bigger threat entirely predictably showing up at the end.

This has more in common with Resident Evil than Attack on Titan, honestly.

The only thing it did better than SnK was not taking whole episodes to move an entire rock.

Everything else was just about the same, which was their plan all along. Doesn't matter if you have Okouchi or someone else working on it. Nothing would change their game plan.

Train's not going to crash with no survivors either. It'll be a generic shonen adventure happy ending. Which anyone with a brain could have foretold once it was confirmed this wouldn't have more episodes.

2D characters driven by one motive whose main selling point (according to fanboys) is that anyone can die when it's only ever redshirts introduced 1-3 chapters prior. I heard Armin died recently, but that's it.

Only if the pre-orders don't pick up by the end of the show, which might well happen, and it'll still sell 9k even in the worst case scenario.

It was always about fighting zombies and dealing with humans being stupid.

And even Kabaneri did about as much as you could do with this setting in 12 episodes. You'd need more episodes to do much more.

She didn't die. Girl is in the previews.

MC was already loud about his idealism shtick even before the last two eps.

There's literally only one being capable of escalating and she's dead. Everyone else has remained at the same level.

Ironically, even SnK is going for "PERHAPS HUMANS ARE THE REAL THREAT" after all. Just with more time to build that up.

Biba and Horobi sucked.

Don't have an issue with the rest.

that's what fanboys makes it look like if you really think that's what it's about then you don't know how to watch anime

be a little grown up, will you? you act like a kid who can't even explain himself

That woman specifically reminded me the most of Kerrigan in StarCraft.

cry about snk fanboy

YAMEROOOOOOOOO!

Seriously, Ikoma is so over-the-top it's just flat out entertaining.

>Fujoshit
>Story is bad
>Characters are bad (only one or two are good)
>Full of cliche, writing is very bad
>Bad manga art
>Shounen cliche fights (in the last chapter)
How old are you user ?

>How old are you user ?
You think he will be honest
Ahahahah

It started meh, I started liking it after the characters stopped acting like massive faggots and Mumei stopped being a retarded bitch, and then it instantly went to shit when they introduced Biba. Too bad, I thought it might end up being decent.

This show stopped being cool when the dumbfuck villagers were ready to lynch the kabaneri duo for killing the pregnant zombie when just an episode before they were indiscriminately willing to kill people just for standing near a zombie.

People can cancel preorders you know? I sure as fuck would after seeing the last two episodes.

Remember when was about fetish fuel?
Is it all over now?

I'd understand cancelling after the last one, but again...it's not over until the fat lady sings. If I were buying this, I'd wait to see how they end it.

I know what you mean, but release is a week away. If they want to cancel it's now or never. Now you and me both know that the ending is going to be shit because this retarded faggot they introduced is the villain now and there's nothing that can be done about it. If I were a nip I wouldn't risk buying this before the three last episodes because it's unlikely they'll fix this mess.

I literally said this was going to happen after episode 1 but you all called me faggots

well it makes sense in the SnK sense since humans created the titans or something

Wait until they reveal the kabane are a failed experiment to make super soldiers or something.

Can this show get any worse at this point?

I think that Ikoma is a distant ancestor of Kamina. Both scream all the time and both use red capes.

>I dropped it the minute I realised it's pseudo SnK of the season
How in the fuck did it take you 10 episodes to "realise" that?

Half of Sup Forums said this show was going to suck, dumbass.

Just because of the okouchi is shit meme.

well yeah that's 100% going to happen, any retard could see that coming.

It's popular.

fuqq yuo gaise I just watched ep9 and didn't even look away it was so awesome

k

Stop lying, user.

90% of Kabaneri threads were major circlejerks at the beginning of the season: "AOT PREMIUM GUISE HURR DURR"

See where we at, now.

Kabane?

I´m not saying Kabane are aliens, but they are aliens.

Was getting stabbed part of your plan?

why is high school of the dead the only enemy horde anime that stays about the main characters fighting monsters the entire time without pulling stupid shit?

To be honest, I don't think the end will be anything special. Not great, but I can see a lot of "meh" ways they could end it that won't cause much drama. Kill faggot boy or cripple him, yay!

Why would that be a problem?

The Kabane did not originate within Japan.

Something had to happen for them to come to exist.

Zombies being the product of man mucking with nature isn't a rare idea.

It's because of this attitude that I'd rather they not explain anything. You'd still bitch about the lack of info, but whatever. No answer would satisfy your edginess.

They'd just be ripping off SnK all the way, so that wouldn't be getting worse. No difference.

All that proves is both extremes are idiotic.

No, show was never all that great. And no, it's not all that horrible either. Just mediocre.

Shogunate = Law
Biba and co. = Chaos
Ikoma = Neutral
Kabane = Demons

Things got interesting.

Because HOTD is based on a manga that is on hiatus. Its completely unfinished. If they ever actually decide to bring it to a final conclusion, don't be surprised if they do make more of an emphasis on humanity being evil (which they didn't completely skip with that creepy guy, so they could go back to it).

Don't you remember the sensei fucking all the schoolgirls in his group? And the EMP from a nuclear explosion frying the bus' electronics, causing him to crash into a barrier that was supposed to ward off zombies?

HotD was stupid too, but it was openly so from the beginning and celebrated its own trashiness.

Nah, it's better than SnK on the grounds that it doesn't look like absolute cancer.

This isn't that different, outside of the lack of fanservice comparatively speaking.

>mfw I saw this coming from episode one

Told you so.

>all these BTFO Horobifags

RIP Petra ;_;

>2D characters
Yeah, anime/manga characters often tend to be 2D

>whose main selling point (according to fanboys) is that anyone can die
It's just the fanbois, user: the show/manga itself has never been advertised as such, so the main selling point is clearly somewhere else.

I can't believe someone actually cares about steampunk besides the look the actual mechanics involved. Well done.
I'm liking it. Mumei being a shit was a major plot point and Biba being a shit was the next one. The whole science magic thing has been flying out the window since episode one.
Its style over substance. As long as you don't take it seriously its a great show.
As long as you don't compare it to SnK either.

Where did he say it took him 10 episodes? Maybe he dropped it after the first and is checking to see how bad it got.

>Don't you remember the sensei fucking all the schoolgirls in his group? And the EMP from a nuclear explosion frying the bus' electronics, causing him to crash into a barrier that was supposed to ward off zombies?

>HotD was stupid too, but it was openly so from the beginning and celebrated its own trashiness.

There is a massive difference between cartoonishly evil pretty boy with an army Biba, and cartoonishly evil rather pathetic guy who can control teenagers by letting them do whatever they want high school teacher.

Even when the teacher does evil stuff, it is mostly out of his control. Everything Biba does is keikaku doori for absolutely no reasons. The teacher crashing the bus into the barrier was something caused by circumstances beyond his control and natural to the setting (countries going nuclear on each other when in an extreme situation).

What I´m trying to say here is that HOTD had a plot that flowed more naturally than the one in this piece of shit.

Also, it promised tits and ass, and we got it by the ton. Kabaneri is just disappointing in comparison.

The fanart for this show more than justifies its existence.

>thinking any zombie type story is cool
I still like 28 Days Later.
Haven't watched Korean Desk Car yet, but it seems popular. Probably not cool, though.

That just sounds like a gigantic double standard on your part.

The only difference is one of them is an endgame threat while the other isn't, mostly because there is NO endgame to speak of in the HOTD source material.

That's it. If there was, he'd be an incredibly likely and very obvious candidate for a final boss.

There's nothing less "natural" about either of both cartoonishly evil characters. And Biba does have a reason. It doesn't make him any less evil or cartoonish, but it's there.

The only thing I'll give you is that HOTD did deliver more fanservice. Kabaneri never really went that far with it.

Teacher = childish hedonism
Liberator = childish revenge

>Haven't watched Korean Desk Car yet, but it seems popular
Not a zombie story, and I don't even know what gave you that idea. It's like saying Touhou is a zombie story because there are zombies in Gensokyo.

If only the whole show had been just about him

All I know about it is it has zombie in the name and that white haired, armored qt.

It's your typical LN bullshit about a regular high school student (with a single male friend who is also a pervert) having a bunch of fantasy girls come into his life: a vampire nina, a magical girl, a necromancer and whatever else. By the second cour they already completely gave up the pretense of it having a story.