poor Jirchniv, i don't think he can hold it any longer, NEW PART is out btw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/depravedwish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new part out
fanfic site is still on p20... don´t lie to me

i mean 20 more minutes

Best girl.

More Walking Corpse-sama? After all, we're just pawns in his great game of chess.

So Ainz is now Jir's RF?

Confirmed she doesnt exist

She never existed in the first place.

She does , in our hearts!In our souls!

What is the odds of Jicniv killing himself from overthinking?

My my, who is this cacodemon?

About 60%, it's basically already happening.

I wonder when will finally see Lastborn.

He'll shit himself to death in that VIP arena lounge of his soon enough.

>
Aw crap user, now we're gonna get meido fugs in here.

>pretending you wouldn't fug a bug

I've been wondering how Japan could put a female body on a creature that's just a floating head.

Sasuga, Japan. Nippon sekai ichi.

>implying the bug would let you fug her

Remember , whatever it is , a nip can turn it into a qt grill.

>bug is a nice girl
>you let her eat you after - you get to fug her
>you can actually do both

LOLI OF CATASTROPHEEEEEEE!!!!!!

> shitty bug
>nice

W-would a nip be able to turn us into qt girls?

MIN-MAXED ENGINE OF CUTE-STRUCTION

>hair not brown
the fuck is this shit!?

>not using the bloody version
I am dissapoint.jpg
Aniway new part is out.

i will draw this later with my deer man fighting touchme, ulbert, and ainz. any other chara wants to be in it?

Nemubalbadoth

Riding on uncle Cocytus shoulders into battle.

she would literally eat your cock whenever you wanted her to

everyone ready for part 21

i'm just constantly refreshing the page for p21

Lets see which Viewer number i get

IT'S OUT

Look up Cagliostro of Granblue , it is an user living the dream.

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

Only in isekai user.
Only in isekai.

Thank you for our daily bread, Nigel-sama.

Amen.

Lastborn pls!

ITS OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!!

I'm 104

got any picture of lastborn for reference?

ANYWAY IT'S OUT NEW PART IS OUT BLESS NIGEL

Sasuga Nigel-dono!
>To be precise he could already tell from her actions that she wanted to move on to the Sorcerous Kingdom.
Adventurers instructor for face healing when?

>She had originally said, “I will do anything to lift this curse, even point this sword at Your Highness”

Minor mistake, it's Your Majesty. Highness is exclusive to Princes and Princesses.

We know she's not Nemu but a White Mage from Final Fantasy.

>The Kingdom’s Gazef Stronoff was a man who could do just that. It was even more true of the Empire’s head magician, Fluder Paradyne, a being who could shake an entire nation.
Gazeffags got BTFO.

Majesty is the current reigning monarch. Highness is just about everyone else in the royal family, unless. so yea.

She lost because she is sadistic and incompetent. She could have won had she not been a walking mess.

2 -3 threads ago i posted a bunch of them. Now on mobile so i dont have them. Just look up a twitter link in the archive , they were all posted by only one artist.

Y u trigger?

Ah, wrong person, but user was still reached I hope.

>2-3 threads

i didn't see them before (you're the beholder mage girl guy right?)

Right, fixed.

Queens and Empresses use Majesty as well, even if they lack power and are nothing more than trophy wives in some cases, but I guess they still count as reigning monarch yeah?

Though honestly I'm not sure what you would call say, the parents or grand parents of the current reigning monarch in western terms.

NopeDifferent user. I am the one spamming 2ch images .Give a minute and i will find the link.

they would fall under 'your highness' i believe. and I think you're right about the spouse of the current monarch but i'm not certain.

ok, is beholder mage girl user still here? i was just confirming that i want to draw (pic related)

>bros before hoes knights
>hoe will betray Jir
pottery

>Target is general population widespread through vast territories
>AOE Magician with fly and teleport VS Swordsman with close-quarters Martial Arts
Sure user, we got BTFO

Yep, I'm here.

I've got my eye on this thread.

right, so i want to draw your ice gazer, my guy, with that lastborn user

Oh boy, we all knows what happens when someone rides on a boat...

>they would fall under 'your highness' i believe.

Interesting, the only example I've ever seen was Knights and Magic using Your Excellency, but that might be because the retired king was also an ambassador.

Oh and Nigel here's another minor mistake.

>Ainz could evaluate the worth of any particular work of art with a glance, but he could not divine such information from their gear and equipment.

This is probably JUSTniv, since I don't remember the scene changing that fast. I might be wrong though.

Poor Jir, going bald at such a young age.

Oh shit, new volume's out?
Is the link posted in the older threads, or can someone spoodfeed me?

i think the scene goes THAT fast

HEY HEY ARE YOU STILL HERE? CAN YOU DRAW MY BLACK HAIR SHOUNEN GUY? PLS PLS PLS?

Derp. Fixed.

twitter.com/depravedwish
Here is link.

>Interesting, the only example I've ever seen was Knights and Magic using Your Excellency
well, I don't claim to be an expert on the topic so i'll bow out here lol.
Thanks a billion Nigel, amazing job keeping up with the daily fan fiction

>although ever since Fluder’s betrayal, he had confiscated Fluder’s land and made them nobles
Someone mind helping me out? The last I remember of Fluder was him and Jircniv visiting Ainz. What happened with him since then?

got any pic? this is together picture though, like fighting in 1 frame, not solo picture

also
>“Leave it to us, Your Majesty. Think of it as riding a big boat.”

KEK

7 year break incoming

jircniv believes fluder has betrayed him
he hasnt confirmed it, but fluder has indeed betrayed him

there's so many pictures, so this one? (pic related) or the blue one?

197. - Ainz could evaluate the worth of any particular work of art with a glance, but he could not divine such information from their gear and equipment.

I think this line was supposed to start with JUSTniv train of thought, right? Ainz isn't here at this point in time and the ones being observed are the Silver Canary in front of JUSTniv.

Don't bully please, I just want to help.

That would be great. Thanks!

>The Buddha he followed hauled from the far South, and had few followers.

Is this a typo on hailed instead of hauled, or did he really haul a statue with him like how some manga have super devout clergy?

we believe so.
dont worry Nigel, you're working your ass off, think of us as a flock of proof-reading faggots

Unless someone really is retarded then anyone could tell that was Jirniv talking. After the chapter is completed it will we proofread and edited by others.

Yeah, whichever you prefer. You are the one drawing. As long as Lastborn gets more art i am happy.
Furthermore i have shitty artistic taste .

>Southern Buddhist Asian

I know Asians in NW are from the South but this is confusing, YGG apparently had a Buddhist Monk class or something? Then how come all the Buddhist monks just ended up only in Southern NW Asia?

THAT'S THE ONE RIDE THAT WOULD NEVER END

>heroic bard
>half-dwarf thief
>ape beastman
>buddist monk
>voodoo shaman

Nigel, you da man. Thanks for the.. uhm.. fanfics :D
>now we wait for the emoji haters that hide within meido fuggers.

Gazef = an army, Fluder = a country. So all those Gazef = Fluder people BTFO.

for the love of god kill yourself

How does it relate to user? I don't get it give details.

>He waved his hand to keep his subordinates from noticing. Sometimes pity hurt more than a rebuke, and the same applied to the matter of hair loss.
>After he removed his bizarre, large hat -- called a fukaamigasa -- the head thus revealed had no hair upon it. If he had not known that the man had shaved it all off himself, Jircniv might have looked pityingly upon him. He was quite young, after all.
Maryuma that fucking hurts.

Being Jerky is extremely suffering.

>“Well, I’m glad to hear that from a strong man. This is Fan Long.”
>Fan Rong raised his right hand and waved to Jircniv and the others.
pls

The chinks released the last part late tonight, and I spent a bit too much time doublechecking the Silver Canary names (they look nothing like what the chinks translated, for instance)

Thanks for spotting the mistakes, though. Always good to have more eyes on it, and the pastebin is essentially the draft version anyway.

The south has a lot of eastern influences, apparently. The Katana came from there, Suzuki Satoru's Jap face seems common there and so is Narb's look, and now we have soryos with shakujos worshipping the Buddha.

Is the original Buddha dude another player? How else would Buddha be spread to the NW?

>LNfags are not cancerous or/and ESL cancers.

Kill yourself my man.

Flunder = AOE
Gazef = PVP
Gazef better against single target
Flunder is better against amassed troops

>emoji haters
Go back to fuckin tumblr.

>:D

Did Reddit send you here, how many more know of this place, what rank are you in the FBI, what can we do to keep more of your kind out of this place?

ok so its fine like pic related?

Maybe one of 8GK was a buddist and started religion to counter 6GG.

Literature?

It is an old man who turned himself into a qt girl.

gb2 your Indon/Pinoy facebook group/forum.

Subhuman monkey. Go back reading naburo or something.

I'm curious how all the 'Eastern' classes and weapons just happened end up in the south

Threads for popular LNs are teeming with reddit tards.