Why hasn't Sup Forums made an Anime or a Manga yet?

Why hasn't Sup Forums made an Anime or a Manga yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1HNISpKs5M
youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M
youtube.com/watch?v=eaSPjWVxjwE
youtube.com/watch?v=trGaEEpneeM
imgur.com/a/1U0rC
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one here can draw, write, animate, dub or work together.

what about that mobile phone one? i hear its quite good

The JoJo thread just finished drawing a chapter for fun.
You can't say Sup Forums doesn't make Manga.

but we did

We started making a VN instead, and then it got exiled to the newly formed /jp/.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1HNISpKs5M

this is an anime opening i made with my friends, it's shit isn't it? now you know why we haven't made anime

Sup Forums lacks the life experience to write interesting plots, the interpersonal interaction needed to make believable characters, and, most importantly, the maturity to take criticism.

And that's just the writing portion.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4eEGeqC-8M

We did.

I don't like anime or manga much, just here to shitpost like everyone else here.

not bad :)

Does someone have a gif of an anime spaceship crew being murdered in every possible way?

dude that's pretty cool, i mean the rest is shit but that "WANKKEEER" part is pretty good, i think we should work together (pic related is one of my artwork) You live in south east asia right?

hey that's pretty good

Characters looks a little too much like moving puppets though

nice art, yeah indonesian is pretty good with animation, like that rong rong guy, i like this one youtube.com/watch?v=eaSPjWVxjwE
kinda like oregairu but more shitty

>anime indonesia

Why didn't you just use an opening song from your country like dewa 19 instead, not shitcolle. They're pretty dope.

Thanks, it's shit though that's why characters moving like puppet

HAHAHHA BENERAN DI POST ITU, MAYAN BAGUS SIH ITU KENAL GW ORANGNYA KAWKWKAWKAKW

We have actually tired on several occasions
But we couldn't make a real plot point around all of the characters having dicks.
And since that's the only thing our animators wanna draw we always come to a stand still

itu gw yang post lu ada email? mungkin bisa bikin kaya KEI-ai kita KAWKAKWKAK lol jk

ada [email protected]

itu yang oregairu tuh yang ini yah? youtube.com/watch?v=trGaEEpneeM

beda link video sih jadi bingung

One of the biggest reasons is that almost everyone here is a worthless hack with no original ideas and that can't write for shit or make well developed non-edge lords shinji rip off characters

Never heard of Sakura Crisis?
imgur.com/a/1U0rC

i remember that one, fuuck such a trainwreck

I should learn how to draw just to show you pathetic neet fucks how you do real nigga storytellin

A BOY FALL IN LOVE

I can't wait until April 23rd.

>writes plot
>search results if that's a original story
>some anime made already

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I wish Sup Forums would make a 4-koma manga about a the threads on Sup Forums and go full meta and fourth wall breaking.

That never stopped Japan.

Well you have a point there user

should make a manga about people on Sup Forums trying to make a manga about people on Sup Forums making a manga

Completely wrong.
Sup Forums has the experience, most people have a mother, a grandfather, a friend (even if in the past) and that is enough to have a story to tell.

The problem is that Sup Forums, like most western anime communities, is tryhard. It can't be any normal story, it has to be THE story, the thing that will change everything, and usually, that just end in a huge amount of ego stroking nobody is interested to see.

Just look at "write a manga plot" threads, 90% of it is bad because the person is trying so fucking hard to be a snowflake. "It's a story about a veteran yadayadayada" only sound cool and savvy on user's head, meanwhile someone in Japan is making a popular manga with something as simple as "It's about cooking, in a dungeon"

rekt

There were 4-comas about m00t in Nyoron style

Well, it's not exactly that, but we did made the gaijin kun strips

What type of manga? Is this generic shonen or slice of life? Who is the MC? What type of world does it take place in?

How about CGDCT anime with every board as a cute grill?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It would be shitty and cringe worthy like any other board creation.

This.

You know, I've never actually bothered about this before but what genre does Keit-Ai belong to beside the obvious romance?

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Here's the first page of my manga, please rate

>we

That was done by a few who weren't complete retards and shitposters.

>ugly people doing ugly things
I want this now

>you can't post the word "a", "boy", "falls", "in", "love"
Who died and made you sherrif of Sup Forums?

But we did.

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

> what is katawa shoujo

10/10 it's okay -ign

Come back when you have a complete season.

Daily reminder that this is now officially reddit cancer and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>mfw there's an update

Make an idea for an anime base on this concept art.

Keit-ai doesn't belong to Sup Forums anymore.

It belongs to the world.

I don't think the spammers have any self awareness user.

We could draw a manga one panel at a time.

>not being aware of the Keit-Ai anime, manga, LN, and video game franchise

Some Evangelion-clone with Mecha-Ghosts-Knights.

I'm not surprised. KeitAi is literally cancer.
It wouldn't survive on it's own if people were allowed to make dedicated threads because there is noting to talk about. It's only used to derail threads and annoy people.

Kill Yourselves.

>being
>this
>triggered
>over
>a
>meme

After Keit-Ai finds a way, I will.

Watamote but with a 4channer instead.

No one here is Japanese.

ANIME IDEA

Robo-waifu show that

a) isn't moe-trash
b) isn't harem
c) has an interesting world, perhaps something with a deeper meaning
d) doesn't have the robot develop feelings either too soon or never

Something like Metropolis but without all the über-grimdark and both longer and less depressing

One of the best thread I read, I was laughing for fucking hours while reading the new posts

NGNL is not made by a nip.

>how dare you post an in-topic post on this thread

?

He's one of those hugbox faggots that want more generals and max censorship of everything he hates.

>Virtual Sky Lanterns

It was once tradition for people to create sky lanterns, sending their prayers along up towards the heavens and hoping their messages would be answered. An app available for augmented reality devices renovates this ancient tradition: personal handwritten requests are now contained in virtual sky lanterns, publicly released into the night sky.

People carrying AR devices, such as contact lenses, smartphones or glasses, can see these messages under the viewing options. The plot follows two individuals encountering each other in a city, competing to answer these sky lanterns.

One of the individuals is a young woman volunteering for the recognition. She desires to improve her karma profile, a popular online trend designed to record altruistic actions. The second character is a heartbroken young man answering the sky lanterns to cope with separation.

Discovering these motives fosters concern. The young woman sees the young man answering the sky lanterns as an excuse to neglect the losses he suffered. The young man sees the young woman as a lonely person using the sky lanterns in hopes of find meaning in her vacant life.

As the two characters work together for certain requests, they begin to understand each other, eventually leading them to answer one another’s sky lantern request: helping the young man accept separation and finding a purpose in life for the young woman.

Now with its own OP: youtube.com/watch?v=sg4TeiqWwVU
And ED: youtube.com/watch?v=f8ubInQcVAY

There is some user in M/a/yoiga threads that said he'll make a 4koma Mayoiga comic based on user ideas.

OP, pls.

KEIT-AI RIVAL???

There's enough talent on Sup Forums to write and draw a manga, but there is literally nothing to gain. The threads would be shitposted it into obscurity and 80% of the board would be vehemently against the idea.

Making an anime might generate more interest, but it's just not feasible, and again, there's little to gain.

>guy gene
Picked the fuck up.

ONE/10

Now this idea I want Makoto Shinkai to animate.

Yes.

We should learn from the lessons of Katawa Shoujo and Keit-ai.

see
Even the mods can't handle advanced level Keit-ai shitposting.

>Katawa Shoujo
>Keit-ai
The former finds a way, the latter didn't. You really can't compare them. Keit-ai as of now is just a spamming meme.

Christ, I remember when this was shitty MS paint scribbles. Didn't realized it was developed to this extent.

>that thread
wew, some people are really dedicated in their shitposting.

>the latter didn't
>became a copypasta, a meme, a snowclone, an anime, a manga, a webcomic, a wiki, one of the starters of Sup Forums's team in the Sup Forums soccer team, a movie, and so forth
>did not find a way

Keit-ai really is Sup Forums's deepest and dankest meme.

It didn't become an actual anime though. You know, the actual definition of the word "anime"?

>meanwhile at the Sup Forumsnimation studio

>It didn't become an actual anime though

I'd argue that's why it has such longevity. Just like Sakura Fish is posted until we like it, Keit-ai will be posted until it finds a way.

Underrated post.

Dystopian future
> war is the everyday life
> a woman use herself to create a machine to stop fights
> she succeds for few years
> at some point she notice she's been doing things while sleeping
> starts noticing a rare software that wasn't there before
> she's been infected with a virus creating a second personality
> everything starts going to shit again

Maybe it's time for me to commit sudoku

We all knew that only newfags/redditors spam this shit anyway. No one is surprised.

Deconstruction of the anime genre.

.. .

>tfw all the long lasting memes on Sup Forums will make the poster have a Stockholm syndrome towards it in the future

>.. .
What did he mean by this?

I'm working on one right now called "Autismo". half way through chapter one.

He means that you should kill yourself you underage faggot.

>oldfags are so bitter that they can't even enjoy memes anymore
I thought the old Sup Forums is meme central?

Let's make an anime where every character embodies a certain genre and they all go to the same school or whatever.
Every episode we follow a new character and the genre shifts but the overall story remains the same.
It could be really funny to exaggerate everything.
The point of the series would be that life has lots of layers and that you have to adapt to them once you grow up.

May be dumb but I can't think of anything that has done that and it could be fun if we put some effort in.

i'm trying. not for Sup Forums, but still.

i don't know but i wish i had the ideas that the anons in those threads come up with.
i've read so many books on storytelling that i don't even know what's what anymore.

>nostalgic over Accelspammer
Why would they want that.