Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rxG1zIuXgg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they have a nice bridge

they all have 6 toes

Good memeball posters

broken english and memeballs

It's full, fuck off. Eesti is full, too. Plus all their women are hideous.

Six-toed slavs basically

Tanned Austria. We have much in common, like an alcoholism and suicide epidemic.

No

latvians are based people who keep traditional values high and still deep inside their hearts feel more paganic than christian
however the amounts of bureaucracy, oligarchy and absolute disregard for the common man has been beyond ridiculous for a while now and a happy family life is just extremely difficult.
sauce: am latvian

Place for Lithuanians to steal tractors.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rxG1zIuXgg

I love Latvia now

Shithole

if u dont someone else will lol

can you elaborate on the pagan thing?

how bad is the bureaucracy? gimme an example...america is pretty fucking bad too, even just to hire some household employees you basically need to hire a full time manager just to deal w/ all the various bullshit

They seem to like it when you say they're part of Northern Europe.

You shall become a protectorate of the Soome-Viro Khanate.

They like nazis.

They seem to like it when you say they're part of Russia

Subhuman Slavs and their loud cars are so annoying in real life, movies aside.

This looks like hell on earth.

Most aesthetic of the Baltic nations. But more corrupt and less smart compared to Estonia. Less nuclear power plants compared to Lithuania

>t. bicycle cuck

More Russian-killing supermarkets per capita than all other nations combined.

fastest growing economy in the world
GDP went from 2 potatoes to 4 potatoes in one year

>how bad is the bureaucracy? gimme an example...america is pretty fucking bad too, even just to hire some household employees you basically need to hire a full time manager just to deal w/ all the various bullshit
former communists everywhere

Because we are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

POLAN STRONK

t. totally not shitposting tourist

no
>t. not being a mountain jew, having a job because I need to work for money, therefore living in a city and under Slav noise 24/7

Rightful Polish/Russian clay. But, since Poland ir rightful Austrian/German/Russian clay, it all goes to Russia.

Molon labe, comrade.

that's my hood, you dirty soy zogged peasant burger.

Gods of North and Zolutide will punish you
>unless you say HAIL ZOLITUDE THE PROVINCE OF HYPERBOREA

Maybe we will. Come back to the tatar-mongols, little lost republics. We'll give you meaning in life.

>hood
I meant Barony of Zolitude. Province of the larger Aryan Imperium.

with bad english

Are you Russian? GET THE FUCK OUT OF LATVIA.

You will never tread on Eesti muld ja Eesti süda again as long as I live.

How about we give you some nice Eesti ladies as spoils?

There is not much to say - we hate outselves, but hate this even more
Stop talking about this country, it is irrelevant.

Estonian women are gross.

Why do you hate us? We liberated you from the p*les and saved you from the Nazis. You should be grateful.

An Eesti gentleman, then?

Aizrijies un nosprāgsti

>We liberated you
You occupied and gulag'd them for 40 years, fuck. I just wish I had been alive to join meža brāļi and kill your Gopnik fucks.

>saved you from the Nazis
>saved

Unlike Putin, I am not into the Homosex.

Just, why would anyone want to sleep with something as gross as pic related.

White bois are known for their complexes. Now black women are the choice of a real man, or, if you lack in them, an Asian will do.

>tfw i'm moving to estonia to study next year
do estonian girls like the BCC?

The only Asian I would sleep with is a Finn.

>

Nazis were genocidal maniacs who gassed people by the millions. They planned to do the same to the people of the USSR, too. Thus, saved.

what is 'russian'
it is a ruse to collectivize classes.
russians do not exist. quick rundown:
>nation-building was never finished
>commies funded by the Zogdanoffs
>tried to create a new politico-biological entity
>best men are murdered or banished
>praising shitskin stalin
>now is run by a manlet + ethnic organized crime

there still is a missing consensus on who is the Russian. it's a political chimera

>Nazis were genocidal maniacs
And the communists weren't...

You killed far more people. You sent ONE THIRD of Estonia to die in Gulags.

Commies were just getting their lives on track and then the ebil nazies attacked.

Don't know about Estonians, but Latvian girls do

Put your Russian flag back on.

Those children look COLONIZED.com

but that's not a Big Colombian Cock

>white skin, disgusting nigger face (flate nose and everything)
Women who do that to their kids should be institutionalized for child abuse.

>tell me about Russia*
ftfy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The kulaks and the trotskytites were crushed and the industrialisation well underway. Then the nazis attacked while the West watched and destroyed 1/3rd of the nation's riches.
Not as bad as the nazis, no. The Chiniese are known for their disregard for human life even now, and the Soviet repressions lasted only under a paranoic dictator. The amount of imprisoned per capita was on par with the modern USA exept for a year or two. The casualty/imprisonment numbers are bloated in the West because of Cold War propaganda.
[citation needed]

>latvians are based people who keep traditional values high

Lol, no
All Eastern Europeans, including Balts are just as cucked as the rest of Europe. The only difference is that they are behind in everything. Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Eesti need 5-10 more years and they all will be like Sweden today. Conservative values don't mean shit. New generation, the youth in these countries is very liberal and welcomes tolerance with open arms.
It will happen. There's absolutely no fucking way to avoid it. None.

Pretīgi.

>on par with the modern USA
and this is a good thing?

A normal thing, at least. Not good, but not unwitnessed in history.

>it's a russian engages in whataboutism episode

soyboys, you always fall down to chatting about the irrelevant garbage. spreading resentment, engaging in identity provocations. vanity, it's all vanity. you've lost the Pole.
>There's absolutely no fucking way to avoid it. None.
there is. Gods of my hood know the way out of the nihil.

>normal
non-European detected

And if someone will say
>b-but we will learn from the experience of Sweden and won't repeat their mistakes!

No. Just read your own media. Listen to your teachers and lecturers in your universities. Listen to your mainstream politicians. Listen to the leaders of the international NGOs.
And you'll understand what i'm talking about.
There's no way to stop this.
ALL EU countries will eventually share the same fate. Sweden, France and Germany didn't magically turned into "multi-culti paradise" in one day, this process takes time. But once it has started, it is irreversible.

they like to bully Iceland and talk about annexation

This. Also as you can see above balt women love bbc as much as other euro

eyo lithuanians and around. Is anything happening? For the past 10 mins straight im hearing a loud af low rumbling noise from the sky, varying in pitch.
Can anyone confirm?

Icelanders are brave vikings ramming the smelly britbongs with fishing trowlers. If they bully you, give Volodya a call, he'll resolve the situation immediately.

>there is

If you say so...

USAFE Command has had reports of shelling in the Eišiškės region, near the "Bulge."

Probably just Vacationing Russians.

>the same fate
nice neurotization, (((friend)))
what the same fate? universities, lecturers, students in cafeterias. it is all irrelevant when Gods are waking up. UFO's are cruising over my neighborhood.

>Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Eesti need 5-10 more years and they all will be like Sweden today.
Bullshit.
>the youth in these countries is very liberal and welcomes tolerance with open arms.
Are you high?

>All Eastern Europeans, including Balts are just as cucked as the rest of Europe.
No.
>the youth in these countries is very liberal and welcomes tolerance with open arms
Non-ironic Nazis who have never even heard of Sup Forums*

Any links?

Insults aren't arguments, friend.

but my picture is
American incarceration rates are not normal

Why are you hiding your flag? You're a coward who only wants one-sided bashing and avoid getting hit back.

You and I will both die because of a lie
I can't wait...

You'll see. Eastern European countries are now in the same situation (regarding multi-culturalism and influx of foreigners) where Western Europe was about 10-15 years ago. If Eastern Europe will continue its robust economic growth you'll see the same development in these "based" countries. It will not happen in one day, it's a long but irreversible process.

>You'll see. Eastern European countries are now in the same situation (regarding multi-culturalism and influx of foreigners) where Western Europe was about 10-15 years ago.
it literally isn't

> If Eastern Europe will continue its robust economic growth
>robust economic growth
>Latvia
wew dodged a bullet there

Estonian estrogen
Lithuanian STDs

Latvia

Alcohol exports to Finland are up over 1,000% from this time one year ago.

Latvians are good, but can be very disrespectful.

>robust economic growth
>>in eastern europe

The modern situation in Russia is abnormal, as was the situation in Stalin's USSR. But neither are grossly out there, that's what I'm getting at.

why

This.

At the same time, there's progress in the amount of people behind bars. It dropped by 40 per cent in the last 15 years.

Probably a self loathing Eastern European commie that just wants to fuck up his country. Or a burger.

This thread is boring

Even if that was true nobody would give a shit.
Let it rot.

I'm moving to Latvia soon.

T8rks not welcome.