UQ Holder

What happened to these characters again?

Nothing

Eva is love, Eva is life

Irrelevant and only mentioned to show that UQ Holder isn't a weak group.

Anyone who thinks they'll get important in later chapters are deluded.

Needs more Karin, Santa and Ikkuu.

You don't even address this point Kill yourself already retard, I don't even go to your shitty website. Go back there crossie cancer.

Mentioned once and forgotten.
If Akamatsu wanted a sequel to Negima he should have gone with it full force.
UQ Holder is pretty good when it did it's own thing but with the Negima plot hijacking it with full force it's a mess.

>UQ Holder is pretty good when it did it's own thing

>sequel
>when he fastforwarded everything to like 80 years and most of the cast are dead

Sayoko's arc is pretty good.

The earlier chapter suck ass though. One reason for that is because he makes Eva a jobber, but yeah its to be expected, afterall Negima's early part is also pretty painful to read.

Most irrelevant cast is dead.
The relevant one is still alive.

i want most relevant ta santa

Curry skin and shota vampire have been mentioned. Man Eva has yet to make any kind of appearance. There's still three missing characters in UQs numbers group so they'll probably show up eventually.

You mean the best ones.

KEK. Nostalgiafas sure are cancerous. The manga is just beginning and you guys talk like it already ended. Do you fear that UQH will become far more popular that no one will ever bother to know about its fail sequel?

I hope Lifemaker Negi kills off le ebin nobility spacetime witch vampire just to make a point.

>Kek
>UQfag in charge of not being cancer.

>Sayoko's arc is pretty good.

Well, Sayoko was at least a competent antagonist who manages to fuck shit up by herself and only time ass-pulls could save the situation. As opposed to the Impotence-Maker who has superheroes, god-like powers and entire organizations on her side yet gets beaten time and again and has yet to actually accomplish anything.

Seriously it's getting rather ridiculous with how characters keep hyping her up, but she has to be the most non-threatening antagonist in history.

>just beginning
>100+ chapters already
UQfags everyone

Wait, worry that UQ will become more popular than UQs sequel...?

She would have did that already if she really could.

To be fair we never see Negi fighting her seriously, We've only seen her getting knocked up by Nagi, but we didn't see the after effect of that (Nagi getting overtake by MotB).

>100+ chapters
What happened in Negima at this length? It's pure ecchi garbage, you retard.

>what happened

oh I dunno, introduce and give screen time to all the girls?

UQ holder has even less characters, yet only 6 have been properly introduced from the picture of OP. some of them havent even shown up yet.

It was in the midst of its best arc.

>It was in the midst of its best arc.

Negima also had to establish an entire two-world setting and has a cast ten times the size of UQ Holder's. Not saying Ken wasn't an idiot for trying to have so many characters in the story in the first place, but at least it's understandable why it took so long to get going.

Kyoto arc are where it start to get good. In comparison, UQ had Sayoko's arc. The difference is, in Negima Akamatsu build upon Kyoto's arc, while on the other hand, Ken is pretending Sayoko's arc never happen.

Who knows, maybe his editor told him Sayoko's arc is too grimdark and told him to put some Negima reference in the next arc (Fate) and add some cute scene/girl (Kirie).

The church and Sayoko's arc are darken than any Negima's arc, maybe the public didn't like it.

m8, I'm not even a nostalgiafag.

Ken had all the chances to give the character's we know nothing about a backstory and some development yet he choose not to. Why? because he knows they're not important to the story.

You realize they didn't even make their appearance and the manga still has a long way to go, right? It's like at the beginning of Negima you said Rakan and Al are unimportant characters because you know jack shit about them.

why is it acceptable to have such a retarded mc? why aren't more people against this?
why can the mc ex machina magia erebea when he is too retarded to have negative emotions?

has negi showed up yet?

Al and Rakan weren't hinted or teased at the first chapter though.

Those bishie are on the cover page of the very first chapter. Rakan/Al are not shown at least until Kyoto arc.

If anything the comparison would be the 2-A's class register. But the difference are, at least we've been shown all the girls on 2-A expect Sayo in the first few chapter.

Even now. we've never even meet four of those character.

what characters?

>has negi showed up yet?

user...

"Long way to go" still wouldn't bring up the character's that have yet to be relevant to the story.

You're as bad as those MGSVfags who think chapter 3 is still coming.

She and Mizore were the only female additions I'm enjoying in this story.

And then Ken turned her into a boring tsundere for Touta's harem.

Mizore isn't actually all that interesting character-wise, but she's pleasant enough and has an adorable design.

>literal Judas
Touta fighting 12 apostles for her when?

Mizore is just a discount Ayaka

It's not Ken's fault that you are too impatient, user.

It will turn out MotB is also fighting them.

MotB-chan will enter Touta's harem.

Well something is obviously different, because I didn't like Ayaka at all.

I enjoyed the bathroom scene

I thought she just wanted to ease her pain, what is the point of her trying to prevent the resurrection of Jesus?

I think the main problem with this manga is that the mc is immortal and thus there are no stakes in most of the fights he is in.

That's why she's so good.

>What happened to these characters again?
Nobody cares for a fucking sausage fest.

Eh, they showed some ways to permanently fucked over immortals.

>fanfic wankery.

Fuck you, why do you not comment at other speculation on the thread but call mine fanfiction?

Because that's what it truly is.

MotB is a final boss not someone who'll join you if you beat them.

You ever seen Mnemosyne? There are stakes if the MC is immortal. You can lose everything. Your friends, your freedom, your dignity.

If anything you have to live with the pain of having failed.

And that bitch just plain cannot die. She spent decades floating around regenerating in the ocean after getting sucked into a jet engine and she still came back.

But she had regrets about it.

>MotB is a final boss
>It's not even 200 chapters now
>Ken said it will be longer than Negima
It's truly sad to see Negimafags just can't let the past go. They still believe MoTB is the final boss here in UQ Holder. Hope you won't off yourself once she joins the harem.

Don't forget kirie is a literal walking dues ex machina.

If Touta or Eva gets kidnapped she can just kill herself and fix it.

This.

It's not the immortality that lower the stake, it's the broken as fuck Kirie's ability that kill all sense of tension.

Heck maybe Negi gonna abduct Kirie in the next chapter.

fucking this
kirie is the most bullshit character of this whole manga

Please don't lump me in with those faggots, user.

And just because he said it'll be longer than Negima doesn't mean it will be.

Ayaka is a goddess and Mizore is just a shitter clone

What pisses me off is how fast she falls in love with Touta.

Unless we got some backstory where she's been stalking Touta for quite a while, I think its quite bullshit to have her being so "easy".

At least Ayaka has that little brother backstory of her to justify her fondness to Negi.

For as much as I like it when Negima stuff gets added into UQ holder, I'll be glad when Ken takes a break to go back to UQ doing UQ things so I can perhaps come into these threads and not be greeted by the cancer that is UQ fags arguing with nostalgia fags.
Virtually no one in this thread is talking about the latest chapter or speculating about what's happening next.

negimaXeva shippers BTFO

>my woman
>he hasn't marked her for himself yet

Eh we already talked about it when the leaks go out. The translated chapter didn't add that much.

At most, we've learned that there's 72 clone and we learned the name of the company that makes him.

And that Nodoka was fucking awesome.

>Nodoka was fucking awesome
As expected from best girl

If anything this chapter has only reminded me that its only a matter of time until Negi accidentally steals Touta's entire harem.

>negimaXeva
>negima
UQfags everyone.

How can he steal anyone when he's dead?

If anything Touta will steal Nodoka/Yue. He still need someone to charge a high power magic to use in MB.

Are you trying to go against the author's words now?

>Akamatsu
>Killing characters off

Furthermore, there is still a sleeping Asuna waiting for Touta, since he will solve Mars's problems anyway, it's just a matter of time until he rescues her.

I bet the announcement is going to be that there's a new manga in the works and UQ holder is gonna be done.

He already did it at the end of Negima, dude's death is inevitable.

Eh. I think the "waking Asuna" arc will be the end game.

Or if we are on the original timeline where Asuna wake up too late, we might see them failing to wake Asuna or something.

Negi will end with Asuna if he doesn't die. Touta is already their grandson, she has already won.

>Touta is already their grandson
Do you people even read the series you shitpost in?

Touta is a parentless bastard.

Nice try, user. But remember to not harm yourself.

But he's fated to die, as the Ken has decided. I bet if Negima has continued, the protagonist would have been changed to Touta and Negi would have made a face-heel turn anyway.

I thought he wasn't going to make it longer than Negima. I don't think the story's lack of popularity will let it get that far unless there's a successful anime involved that's faithful to the source material

I am just tried of all these arguments, it's like the only things I see in these threads lately.

Most of Negima's cast is dead but it continues the plot of Negima and even the final battle carries over.

>implying
I read Negima, loved it, got pissed at that shitty end, still disappointed but you can say i got over it.
Negima ended and in all honestly i think UQ Holder was pretty good and wanted it to be it's own thing even if it's in the Negima world. I like the premise and the characters.
Either give a proper Negima sequel that everyone wants or make UQ Holder it's own thing with some throwbacks here and there.
Not a mixture of the two with the Negima plot overshadowing the UQ cast.

The man said it himself. And the only people who think UQ Holder isn't popular are buttmad Negimafags who just can't move on. The manga has a steady sale.

Hell no. I don't want her to end up anywhere near that oaf.
That said I don't want her to end up with Negi either as much as I like him and as much as I wanted it to happen years ago. I like what they had going and she should stay his onee-san.

There's no need for her to end up with anyone, at least as far as the story goes.

I think when this arc is over, the influence of Negima will cease to exist. Have hope, m8.

Same.

So question, is Touta really related to the twins? Is he really a Konoe?

>The manga has a steady sale
Got a source?

I don't think I have seen a single volume since the first even come close to top 50 of any given month.

This. And right now the arc is pretty good.

Did you even read the chapter?

Hell him being a clone isn't even new information.

>Touta finds another way to stabilize Mars without using Asuna as a human pillar
>Eva and Mana suggest to waken Asuna since her role is over
>After waking up and seeing Touta, Asuna asks "Touta-nii?" in tear and jumps to his arms
>Flashback. In Dana's castle, Touta went to the past and met Asuna in her childhood
>Became the first person to her hope thus she promised to marry him when she grown up, Love Hina-style

Do we know who the guy with the mop is? He reminds me of Lancer.

You are either not reading the manga or not paying attention.

nips are already hyping themselves up saying the announcement is an anime. If it's not I will end up being disappointed now.

It's not really quite as broken now with the knowledge that it doesn't affect a very dangerous member of Negi's group and this last chapter just showed how easily it can be stopped if they anticipate it.

Nope, I am just pissed I will never know who Negi ended up with.

Even if it is it probably won't be a faithful adaptation. Ken hasn't done one yet outside the OADs.

They confirmed he is a Negi-Asuna clone, but I am asking about if he is related to the Konoes by blood.

Ken said he'd be careful about adaptations after what happened to Negima so if it's an anime it'll probably be a faithful one, I hope.

How do we know if Yue said the entire truth?

I am talking about the time rest thing though. Although if they use their brain better, time stop is also pretty hack.

Because she has magic wikipedia.

There is no reason for her to tell the entire truth to the enemy. Actually, it makes sense for her to tell just part of it as a psychological attack to hurt him mentally.