All NFL players have the right to free spe-

All NFL players have the right to free spe-

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-new-stadiums-public-funding-how-much-atlanta-san-diego-minnesota-los-angeles-033116
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes I wonder if there's no turning back on this.

This has absolutely nothing to do with free speech. Trump never said they can't take a knee. He's not threatening to throw them in jail if they do. He's saying there should be consequences if they do. The same way there would be consequences for me if I went into work and started calling Obama a stupid nigger. I'm free to say it, but I'm not free to keep my job.

>wear different color shoes
>get fined

also i think its funny the NFL is killing itself

Your right to free speech is limited when you willingly associate yourself with an organization that you didn't have a single fucking hand in building.

>Free speech
>Protection from GOVERNMENT
>NFL private org
>NFL can tell members what to do

Stupid thread, faggot OP.

NFL is protected by government, its allowed to exist as a Monopoly legally.

You can make your own football league, retard. Nothing is stopping you. Good luck.

When you're employed for millions of dollars you do what the boss tells you to do.

The NFL is getting ridiculous. Its time to knock them down several pegs.

the NFL is tax-exempt you dumb faggot. legally, this makes them subject to the same constitutional restrictions on your government, as they are effectively a paid government agency.

Next time Dallas plays, it could be interesting (it won't, but it could be)...

1. Team says it will fire anyone who doesn't stand for anthem.

2. Entire team kneels down.

3. Coach gets pissed, removes all players from field.

4. Dallas loses by default.

That's not how the constitutional first amendment works, retard. Stick to debating your own legal system, like how much you gotta prep your wife's lover.

This would be ideal. End the bread and circus.

>watching niggerball

"Over the last 20 years, the American public has spent more than $7 billion dollars to build or renovate NFL stadiums, taking on 46 percent of the total costs of those projects."
foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-new-stadiums-public-funding-how-much-atlanta-san-diego-minnesota-los-angeles-033116

Of course if this happened, they would fire the coach for blah blah blah, and then we're one step away from chaos

>legal monopoly
kek
you mean a non-profit organization?

>Trump calls out NFL
>NFL goes full retard virtue signalling against the police(?) and loses half their fanbase

Best timeline.

They can't even celebrate or add anything to their outfit, but kneeing is fine.

this old article needs more promotion. bless you people.

It is how the first amendment works you retard.
The people paying for it, can take that money away from them in the future.

they can add pink so women remember to test their tits

NFL is owned by its sponsors and its mostly companies selling sneakers to niggers. Nike is the prime offender.

Here’s a guy who doesn’t know shit about his own country, bob

wrong again, stupid boipucci

The NFL relinquished its tax exempt status a couple years ago so it would no longer have to disclose the commissioner's salary.

The NFL still enjoys a congressionally passed anti-trust exemption though, and Congress should revoke that.

Nigga we pay for it. They are literally biting the hand that feeds them.

Dude, liberals can't make the connection.

Duck Dynasty jackass says 'Marriage should be between a man and a woman' or some cake maker refuses to make a cake for a gay wedding?

REEEEEEEEEEEE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCE!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE FIRED, BANNED AND BLACKBALLED!!!!

People think millionaires who are taking a knee like they're somehow oppressed think it's a slap in the face of service members and say 'fuck these jackasses, they should be fired'

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU ARE A RAYCIS XENOPHOBE BIGOT HOMOPHOBE!

People need to stop paying so much attention to the circus side show. So many people caring what these players do or don't do is the much bigger problem because it's distraction from more tangible problems. It's all just a show.

Great stuff

I just got digits and my user id says Cukk. not one reply. This is not Sup Forums anymore. Kek has left this board.

I thought of this right away, does anyone have a memory anymore?

It's hard to remember anything after the two scoops incident
I'm not surprised liberals are coming to arms for the NFL; they haven't been paying attention for long enough to know better

arena football, XFL, USFL, UFL, etc

start a football league anytime my man

cuck

why can't we just tune in and watch some football?

i don't need nor want any of this muh military, muh police pageantry at football games.

go lick boots somewhere else.

Can someone explain this or link the article? Refuses what?

Rejects*

its like he wants to be given a trophy for being a cuck.

Typical leaf.

Seconding this

>there are still white "men" who watch NFL
Hahahaha

oh no

>shitposts
>is a leafcuck himself

It's becoming really extremely tiring about how they're such massive hypocrites every single time. They do this for control and power not through any kind of moral goal.

Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is apparently most concerned about "equality". I don't know ... child abusers, women beaters, rapists ... equal to who? Law-abiding citizens who don't do that shit? ISIS? Every person should make their megamillion $alaries? What does he mean by that?

/thread