1.) Athena
2.) Risa
3.) Chiharu

>Hinagiku

Hina will never lose my heart

Is Athena still in the running?

for Hayate oniisan

Slut.

Seems like it's a month between chapters these days. What's up with that? Hata milking the ending?

Hayate's top two would obviously be A-Tan and Maria, #3 could be anyone.

I think its because scanlation comes a bit late. DKThias is good, but I miss RHS routine releases.

So is this still Hinagiku's year?

What happened to this manga? I stopped reading it like 50 chapters ago, did Hayate fuck them all already? Is Klaus still alive?

1. Athena
2. Sakuya
3. Maria

I hope she wins...if she doesn't her entire life was suffering for nothing.

>tfw another Hayate anime won't ever happen because Izumi got lost forever

"Isumi". Will, I think that is better for this character, since she is slowly becoming less and less irrelevant.

Tama is singing and banging groupies with Armageddon

A-tan, Maria, and probably Katsura-sensei.

It's ranked on breast size, so Hinagiku's sister, Athena, and Maria.

I thought it said it was going to end already, why hasn't it ended yet?

milking the series until it is dead. Like usual.

Will this final arc became final namek?

As long as best girls win I'll be happy. Harem end or ambiguous end must occur for A-Tan and Hinagiku and Nagi to not kill themselves.

Did you mean Maria by the best girl?

Maria's ovaries are shriveled up and she can no longer bear children. Worthless for her to win.

That's rude to Maria, user. She's only 17 years old.

>Nagi and Hinagiku having the same reactions.
Truly best BroTP.

You posted wrong Katsura user.
It was Yukiji's life the one filled with suffering.
>Give up on music career to take care of Hina.
>Because of losing your dream, start drinking.
>Find out the sister you helped so much is more popular than you.

Athena, Luca, Maria

Probably in that order.

>doujinamek started 6 years ago
Fuck I'm getting old...Ruka best girl.

Yeah, those were good times. EotW & Greek arcs were the best. It all went downhill after that.

She was relevant in Athena's arc.
So I would give her a new voice.
Mamiko Noto sounds great for her.

>Hinagiku beat Athena in popularity after Greece's arc.
I think this was the key that made Hayate go downhill. When a character is insanely popular mangakas use to give them fanservice episodes.
I think Hata wanted to end this after Greece, but Hina's popularity didn't allow him to do so.

Reminder that the 10th anniversary of Hayate's first season is in Spring 2017. Maybe a new anime series?

Can't help it when the animes mades Hina so popular and even win Saimoe 2008 with that many strong contender. And suddenly Hina starting gets more fanservice in Greece's Arc. While I think Hata try to cast aside her by sink her ship, it just didn't works.

You need to resurrect synergy SP first to do that.

ISML is not like Japanese Saimoe.
And Hina won ISML on 2009.
Nagi was runner-up in japanese Saimoe in 2009 and 2010. Lost to Taiga in 2009 and to Azusa in 2010
Maybe >GONZO does it.
They know Hata, after all.

You guys haven't actually convinced yourselves that he's ever tried to end it before now, have you?

It actually was on break this time. Hata took two weeks off, and scans are a week behind.

The chapters after Greece and Doujinamek looked like a filler arc.
After that, School Trip Lv.5 is where the story starts to continue again.
So almost 200 chapters of filler...

The filler is the manga user. Its the actual plot that's the filler.
The manga clearly has changed drastically, I don't know why the author continued to this point but its time for an end because its entirely different now.

>The manga clearly has changed drastically, I don't know why the author continued to this point but its time for an end because its entirely different now.
This.
They said a few weeks ago that Hayate is reaching it's climax.
And I think the Nagi vs Hisui fight will be very important to the Hayatebowl winner.
Because if Nagi loses the inheritance, it would be pretty obvious she wins the Hayatebowl.

My bad then. But yeah, looks like working on 3 manga simultaneously took its toll on Hata.
Well, my point is Hina's popularity suddenly exploded after season 2 on-air and being ISML champion proves it. Considering Hina just a harem member(with Nagi and Maria as the heroine back then), thats a big accomplishment on its character.

Well, Season 2 obviously helped Hina's popularity.
>First ED literally made for her that played during 17/26 episodes.
>Her birthday arc
>Results of the popularity poll where she wins.

>All these rankings
>No Hamster in it

She was seen naked by Hayate during the Athens arc.

So, my rankings:
1.A-Tan
2.Maria
3.Nishizawa Ayumu

Can we make this thread go into bump limit?
532 raws are already out.

>Hayate said he would quit being Nagi's butler at December 24.
>December 24 is Maria's birthday.
Maria end confirmed?

Yeah, I agree. Kinda curious about when the poll ends. If it ends while season 2 is airing, that explains it really.
Your fellow brother Go ahead dumping it user. I doubt it'll reach bump limit. Isn't the last time we reach bump limit is chapter where Hamsters in the cover.
I hope so Too bad with this kind of development will be nearly impossible. Maria backstory was wiped in just one page afterall.

Seiya, Maria, A-tan

The last time a Hayate thread hit bump limit was chapter 515.
The one where Nagi outplays Maria.
Dumping 532 RAW.

TY this should generate some discussion.

Is Ruka ever coming back? I miss her a lot.

Who is this seaman demon?

What happened to the ranking war anons?

>that bikini

100% added to freedom

Bully Hayate is best Hayate.

Hayate had a hard life, man.

Can't blame him for having a evil persona.

No. But you can always reread 200 chapters of her own saga, which beats Athena's saga.
This uncleaned RAW reminds me alot of hayate extra chapter. Pic related

And here ends the dump.
Can some kind user translate what it says?

>those last 3 dots

Are those people that rich to make 3 pointless floors?

Knowing that Hakuou is owned by Athena's family and funded by Nagi's family, Hakuou is rich as fuck.

I miss Hinagiku with season 1 artstyle.

A-tan, Maria, Hina. Also great chapter this week. This series can easily go to 1000 IMO

Hinagiku in S1 was based as fuck.
>Cosplayed Utena
>Didn't give a fuck on who was her opponent, she would kick their asses.
>Acted like a badass.

He's ranking the girls from their boobs.
So it's Maria, Athena and Ruka/Sakuya/Chiharu maybe.

that's not what he said nor what was asked. he said that based on boobs alone she would rank 4th. obviously she could go up/down if he factored in her personality, how well got along with her, his other tastes, etc.

I don't think this will reach 600.
Hata is actually reaching the end of this.

Obviously he's ending it. I just meant that Hata has enough material (i.e. characters) to stretch this out to 1000 if he really felt like it

Kinda funny when filler in anime suddenly became canon in 6-7 years later.

>nipple shape on wet shirt
Hata is getting more daring.

>looks like working on 3 manga simultaneously took its toll on Hata.
The funny thing is, the two-week break was after Ad Astra went on indefinite hiatus already. I don't even know how often he works on Seiyu so it might have just been Hayate being too much for him.

I see, no wonder Ad Astra new chapter hasn't out since then. But the quality of chapters has slightly improved after doujin namek. I can't remember anything funny in "filler" between Hayate crossdress and after Nagi went to Kyoto.

Also, why the popularity polls stopped when Athena got from fourth to second?

>no wonder Ad Astra new chapter hasn't out since then
There's still at least one chapter that hasn't been translated even before the hiatus started.

i stopped reading after doujinnamek ended... i think it was the end anyway after luca "won". what has happened the last few years?

NAGI A SHIT

HINA A BEST

Nagi has a good reason for being flat, she is 12. Hinagiku on the other hand, she is perflat. She is never going to get bigger boobs unless she gets pregnant.

I kind of miss the old days. Even I have to admit as a Hinafag the metric butthurt during EotW when Hayate told her he loved Atan was amusing to watch play out on Sup Forums.

what would you guys do?
I would do 2, 1, 3, 4 in that order

Wait so who's the third one? I know A-tan and Maria are the first two. Izumi is definitely bigger than hamster and the idol.