Somalian Muslim here, living in New Zealand. Explain to me how you are better than me

Somalian Muslim here, living in New Zealand. Explain to me how you are better than me

> I work full time
> I own a butchery employing two others including one white kiwi
> I have two children with a Somalian woman to whom I am married to - I don't race mix, not do I give up on my race
> I do not drink, smoke or tqke drugs, I am not degenerate

So I ask you again, how are you better than me?

> I do not drink, smoke or tqke drugs, I am not degenerate
beta non-white inferior loser detected

You are black.

Nuff said

societally we are.

youre a misnomer amongst your culture.

plus youre actively trying to push your religion on our cultures so fuck off

>Somalian Muslim here, living in New Zealand. Explain to me how you are better than me

Im not a somalian muslim

Well its quite simple, but i guess a nigger wont get it.

good for you :)

Stop trying to be a house nigger, no matter what you do there will be many who will never accept you. Moreover your success might give them more reason to hate, if you are more wealthy successful etc than them.

I don't understand why immigrants have this inferiority complex of trying to appease whites, particularly low class conservative and/or racist bunch. I'm not saying look down on them or act like a nigger but fucking hell.

Go back to Africa nigger. Nobody cares what nogs do in nogland.

Because you left your home like a coward to live in the relative safety of the hobbits in the shire like a fucking pussy.

You have to go back. You zoomalis are the worst scum on this planet. You aren't just niggers or mudslimes. You are mudslime niggers.

I'm not a nigger

if you are so proud of being a somalian muslim, why don't you go back to somalia?

get lost, filthy nigger

>Explain to me how you are better than me

I don't idolize a child molesting, slave keeping, mass murdering, genocidal desert bandit for starters.

None of that other shit matters as long as you support, normalize, and contribute to the spread of the most horrific and destructive ideology humanity has ever produced.

Disgusting muslim shitskin #1.8 billion. That's all you are reduced to.

You rice banana mongrels are the clown race of humanity and hands down the ugliest.

No shit. The apes in Africa don't tolerate whitey anywhere near them. Go make something of yourself in your homeland.

>> I do not drink, smoke or tqke drugs, I am not degenerate
Get a life faggot and post iq pls the average in Somalia is about 70

They're jealous

We didnt flee our country because it was shit. we and our ancestors stayed to make it a better place.

We dont want you.

>live in New Zealand
Oh thank god, I thought you said you live in New England. Stay out.

>muslim
i found the problem

You're just another arrogant nogling who fled your homeland to leech off the success of those you declare inferior, what is wrong with you?

>New Zealand
need i say more who would move to that goat fucking shithole, bad people, no culture and far away from anywhere.

These savages would exterminate every last white at the first opportunity. They belong in their ethno-continent.

You're not worse than us, but on average your religion breeds violence and discrimination at a higher rate than ours.

Res ipsa loquitur

Most of your fellow countrymen are scum. You are a very, very rare exception.

>somalie

>Why are you better than me?
Because you moved to a country full of MY people to get away from YOUR people

Because you are a nigger.

You're Somalian. Why aren't you in Somalia? and btw

>muslim
>human

pick one

You are A Nigger and A Muslim
literally the worst possible combo out there

Well you're a bit thick, nigger.
We're obviously not talking about you; you're an oulier on the normal distribution curve.
Congratulations on what at first blush might appear to be you winning a genetic lottery, however if you spend an few evenings with a math book and you'll quickly come to understand why I'm annoyed with you right now.

Why are you not in Somalia, then?
You can do that shit in your country

South Africa
Rhodesia
Haiti

Good for you. I wish you great things in life.

I'm not a nigger or a sand niggers
this makes me better

Just answe me this, how many of you have a girlfriend and a job? How many?

>So I ask you again, how are you better than me?
Well, I'm not a nigger.

Why so upset, Frodo? Surely you cant be the only black hobbit.

I'm not a retarded inbred nigger.

Just answe me this, how many of you live in their own country and don't support a infidel-killing religion? How many?

I don't kill or consume animals, so no animals suffer due to my choices.

My free will is not limited by a stupid book claiming to give me non existant shit by not allowing me to do certain shit.

You are more succesful than me by all relevant metrics.

I used to think Somalians were terrible people because they came from a war zone.

Then I realised that their country is a war zone because it is full of Somalis.

If I had to live surrounded by those people I'd pick up a gun and start shooting also.

Islam is incompatible with a modern, secular, western democracy. At anything other than minute numbers of

If you're a productive member of society, I don't really give a shit what color your skin is. If you're practicing you're religion and have to pray every day, go for it. It's not my business what you do in your spare time. Until it affects me. If you try to push your religion, or bring in 30 family members who AREN'T productive members of society, that's when it starts to become a problem. And as the user said earlier, you are an outlier in your culture. It's not you I have a problem with; it's your overlying culture.

I have all your credentials but I can also do 40 push-ups in a set

I'm native to my lands and do my part to help my native culture and society instead of running like some rat when things go south.

May you burn in hell, you filthy profiteer.

Question: How do you feel about your wife's mutilated genitalia?

How old were your daughters when you had the procedure done to them?

It's not about being better, it's about being different. You being in our lands with much higher birth rate is a problem. If you're so equal, then go make your home country less shitty, then everyone would be better off and we'd all have a secure future.

No hate, honestly, it's a logical survival choice. We must oppose you, it will only get worse as our number shrinks. This is on course for an outright race war that could have been totally avoided.

Because you haven't struggled the way anyone else's family has. You came to this country when it was prosperous and you prospered because of it.
Other families spent generations building what you take for granted.
You wonder why you are not as good. It is because you are a successful leech.

Do have porrk?

I would have absolutely no problem with you if you still lived in Somalia. I would even go to your country on vacation if you could keep the peace but if you are in a white country you will always be looked upon as a less mentally developed stranger. I would recommend you to sell you business and your home, take your time so you get the best price and when you do go back home to Somalia and be productive there.

1) I'm not a nigger.
2) I don't even worry about it whereas you're trying to find acceptance and hopefully seek affirmation that you are indeed better than some of us. Tough luck chum. You'll always be a nigger

In his own country

You basically sound like the whitest Muslim ever. Welcome to pol. Have some bacon.

Not to be defending the muslim but do you realize how many small mammals are killed in the harvesting of crops?
That's assuming you don't grow your own shit.

Its not about singular instances of better/worse, its about society. Don't deny that if New Zealand was composed of half Somalians it wouldn't be complete shit, just as Somalia is.

99% of Somalians aren't like you idiot.

What's the point of this worthless thread?

Is the Butchers hala?

you're a mudslime. we win.

Existential crisis of a nigger. Part XXXXVMIIII: The wrath of coon

>images(51)

I wonder how many more shitpost thread covers you have

What's wrong with Somalia?
Must be the people ...you're one of them

Not to be defending that guy's superior attitude, but that isn't a sufficient argument. Its, as people say around here, "purity spiraling". Being vegan means you will be responsible for a hell of a lot less animals dying, you can't avoid all animals dying, or you would starve. Its possible to be virtuous without being perfect. I'm not claiming that veganism is virtuous, btw, but that vegan morality is logically consistent but still fucking annoying.

Oh No! You've started the racist rage boner circle jerk.

>Muslim

I'll take things that never happened for $800, Alex.

R A R E

you are a black, muslim invader. that means you are a jew-tier creature.

Just like 1 in a million are geniuses you are the one in a million blacks who are decent humans.

>your race is still trash

I don't disagree.
>no animals suffer due to my choices.
I thought maybe he really didn't realize but maybe he's just exaggerating.

What the actual fuck, is this proxy?

>>So I ask you again, how are you better than me?
I'm not a stinky nigger?

Ok, so what I can gather is

1. Im black

2. Im Muslim

So does this explain why black Muslims are taking over the west? We are inferior?

I'm not.

I am however better than a whole lot of people that are very similar to you that think infidels should die or at least be subdued under the law of allah, the imaginary chief dickhead in the sky.

This is why your country is in shambles.

We would like to preserve our countries and not let them in. The easiest way to do that is to not let you in as well because its difficult to distinguish you from them.

If you're a decent person, you're a decent person, somali or not.Doesn't change the fact that 90% of your countrymen are

IF what you say is indeed true then you are acceptable, but the thing is, you people are a rarity, most of your kind are thoughtless criminals who will stop at nothing to fullfill its most inane basic desires.
kudos to YOU, but fuck your kind.

>don't idolize a child molesting, slave keeping, mass murdering, genocidal desert bandit

Good description

As if we want to move to Colombia, you filthy rat. Go suck on Fidel Castros dick.

I don't worship a warmongering pedophile rapist.

Nobody cares about your individual accomplishments or contributions when your people as a whole hurt more than they help. Your individual achievements do nothing to nullify all of the statistics about your people. There are plenty of niggers and spics in my country that contribute more than i do, but that doesnt change the fact that their races as a whole still have a more negative impact than positive.

I'm white.

you sand nigger fucks grew up fucking goats and marrying 7 year olds. i hope you all get drawn and fucking quartered

>implying swedecucks have any say on moral matters
Sven your wife has a bull to please and if you provide the condoms you may partake in the act as a lowly spectator (as you usually enjoy doing).

I'm not somalian
I'm not muslim
and thank God, I'm not from New Zealand!

Mohammed was a pagan pedophile who made up a religion to control stupid niggers and fuck children.

go back to somalia
convert to Christianity
or kys

The average Somalian costs the tax payer. The average white person benefits the country.

You possess a set of genes that have proven incapable of creating a decent society.
Sage

Circumcision is done for hygeine purposes. Islam teaches us to be clean, and wash many times a day. Also to wear perfume and scent

What a fuckin number is this? Kek

So you need a religion to tell you that u should clean yourself?

After all, you're still a nigger

Our Somalis never refer to themselves as "Somalian". Must be a down under thing, or b8.

You aren't worse, your race objectively is though.