Getting a little burnt out on the whole "Oh no Caska's almost going to get raped again!!" thing now

Getting a little burnt out on the whole "Oh no Caska's almost going to get raped again!!" thing now

Why does she like being raped so much?

Woman

This. At this point Miura is just torturing her for no reason.

>like being raped
>

I do wonder if he's tired of working on Berserk.

Seriously, why does Japan love rape so much?

I'm sure Guts is as sick of it as you.

>almost
that snek went to town already

No more Chinese birds to inseminate. Thus: They look inwards.

It's one of the most common fetishes. They are just honest about it.

It's not a snake.

Not like that. They are just fucked up.

Look at her face. She is enjoying it.

>you will never cuddle with a brown autistic anime qt

It's been running up to three decades, I'd imagine he would be tired of it (sometimes)

Me too, there is like 10 "casca gets her clothes ripped off and almost raped" scenes in the manga

It gets comedic after awhile

Are you retarded? dont you see the eyes and scales?

I don't even read Berserk, but even I see the big furry paws and abs.
The snake is a monster dick.

So did she react to it this time?

>autistic
She's a potato, user.

This whole thread is pure fucking garbage, and all of you should feel ashamed of posting in it.

i hope casca cuts griffiths dick off when she comes back

Thats the tail user going under side.

Your rape fetish is pleb tier.

If she still had her sanity, I'd imagine her looking with pity at any would be rapist's dick lacks thorns and isn't at least the size of her arm.

This whole series is just rape and edge. You knew what you were getting into. Arts nice though

Nah it's the dick. It's got a regular-ass goat tail.

>enjoying something you don't want

how the fuck does an idol-fag come up with shit like this

Adults can have more than one interest.

Miura hates berserk

Hawke, pls...

Why does Griffith look like Favaro in this pic?

Because he has the eyes of a liar.

Anybody else wish she just died in the eclipse at this point? The only reason I was opposed to that at first was cause she's the last thread of hope for Guts and why he's probably still even sane. But man her retardation is dragged out, and her plot should've resolved at least 10 volumes ago. At this point it seems like the only reason she's even still alive is to make Guts suffer and have us get all teary eyed whenever we see her through Guts' pov. It'd have been better if she had glimpses of sanity sprinkled throughout showing that maybe she can get better than her constantly being retarded. The whole having an Elf King waving a magic wand and curing her is also retarded. Guts should've just started fresh with his new group desu, and maybe had another romantic interest with someone else.

>implying
Rape doesn't mean you don't want it. Rape only means you didn't expect it. It's like a surprise birthday party.

gotta hype that musou game

>rape doesn't meant you don't want it