So since women don't want 80% of men and this loneliness has the real potential to crush us, what should we do?

So since women don't want 80% of men and this loneliness has the real potential to crush us, what should we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PL9zWeFifcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have useful goals instead of disney fantasies?

I'm going to university, I work, and I am in the process of joining a fraternity. However, there's just something missing. And that something is a woman. That said, I'm a manlet uggo and I'm a bit tubby. I'm lifting to get rid of the tub, but nothing short of massive surgery will fix the manlet or the uggo.

So. How do I cope? What can I do?

Just don't give a shit about women lol, it's mostly whores this generation so we might as well find something better to do then get locked down and divorced when Tyrone gives her the dicking

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!!

And men don't want 80 percent of women. Tell me would you date a fat girl? Or a really ugly girl with no body? Or a girl who's political views are the complete opposite of yours? What's that? No? You mean you want an attractive woman, with the personality that aligns with yours? Fucking pathetic losers, get real, be a man, stop whining, you want a good woman, you need to be worthy.

Easy. Do whatever is needed to reproduce.

>Tell me would you date a fat girl? Or a really ugly girl with no body? Or a girl who's political views are the complete opposite of yours? What's that? No?

I'd consider any of these if there wasn't a good chance she would use some sort of institution/social influence to fuck my life over if it ended.

I've had GFs in the past who treated me very poorly. I'm a bit apprehensive about that.

>I follow all the social rules why isn't society rewarding me

Maybe just do stuff you actually enjoy, and focus on finding things to enjoy, rather and constantly fretting whether or not you're part of the group. the frat considers you a useful idiot, you're not tall enough to join.

yea man, i mean.. youve got there a fine premise to predicate many conclusions about females that would contradict your current perception of them as the missing link in your life. But that being said maybe you need to experience it a bit to find the right balance.

>I've had GFs in the past who treated me very poorly. I'm a bit apprehensive about that.

Then you're a pushover. Pushovers get taken advantage of. Relationships with women isn't some forbidden art with esoteric knowledge, don't be a bitch, don't get treated like one. It isn't that difficult.

I'm almost the same as you only I don't work and am thinner and with a bit of muscle.
And I've had a few women hit on me, but their ugly as fuck.

>the frat considers you a useful idiot, you're not tall enough to join.

Nah, man, I'm going to RPI, which is full of dorky engineering types, and this frat in particular is notorious for that. The frat itself isn't going to reject me, and I actually greatly enjoy their company most of the time.

>Then you're a pushover

I'm not so sure about that. I ended things when they treated me too poorly. I'm not terribly mean-spirited, but if my GF is going to be a bitch to me I'll end it.

then I'd consider them more of a personal echo-chamber than a community that can improve you.

put your time and energy into improving yourself and crushing globalism

Oh, and when you have money you can just get a mail-order bride.

>complaint woman don't like him cuss he is ugly
>complaint the only woman that like him is just as ugly as him.

Do you see irony?

hold out long enough for AI waifu sexbots

youtube.com/watch?v=PL9zWeFifcE

That's not what irony is faggot. It's a tortured existence I share with those ugly women. I pity them as much as I pity myself.
Don't pretend I'm not aware of our common situation. I resent them because I know they only hit on me out of desperation and would never be loyal in a relationship AND because they reflect how little I am worth as a person, that they are all I can get.

Become the 20% that women are attracted to. It doesn't take much, so long as you haven't let yourself go or have some kind of hideous face. Just exercise every day. Even a little bit can make a massive difference. Eat right, learn how to dress well, and focus on your hobbies. Read books, etc. These are all things you ought to be enjoying by now anyway.

Drop video games, get healthy, stop caring so much about what people think of you and pursue your own goals. Then all of a sudden you'll notice women taking interest. Funny how that works.

Its not that, those 80% of men should put more effort into appearance and losing weight just like women do.

For example 55% of men are overweight or fat while 40% of women are overweight or fat.

If those 15% of men put more effort into losing weight they could easily gain attention from the 60% of women who arent overweight.

A nut's a nut. You fuck enough pussy and your grasp this. The feels dissipate after you learn what you're nutting in. If a female isn't loyal to you or respects you, she has zero value to you and isn't your concern. Find a higher purpose in your life : Hint (It's not women). Loneliness is a mental state. There are people with millions of dollars, side pussy, a wife, and kids who are lonely. Why are men seemingly w/ it all lonely? Because they haven't found nor are grounded in themselves.

No one can crush you unless you allow them to. If you allow a woman to crush you, you are beneath them. Don't even fall so low in life nor become complacent in a situation in which a woman holds much sway over you.

There are good women but they are few and far between. Your life's goal nor purpose is to try to sort out the good from the bad. Seek a higher pursuit, align your energy and time accordingly, and let the good women (if they choose) find you on your path.

If you want a nut, there are tons of ways to get one. There is a feels half-life to busting a nut in vagina. There is one to busting a nut in your hand or in a vinyl vagina... If there is no longevity, respect, or loyalty involved, there's no difference between jacking yourself off or having some transient roastie do it w/ her vag.

Use your male brain, its gifted in finding solutions.
Vagina = Nut / Kid.
Do you want a kid? No. You want a nut. So get your nut and move on. You want a kid? Ensure you've achieved your life goals, can afford one, are mature enough for it and find a woman who is also in such a frame of mind. Up to 25, I see no reason to have such a mindset.. you don't even know yourself yet.

Anyway, the current timeline was sealed on 9/23.
Alternative paths are open to those who seek them.
You're not going to want to be on the mainstream path or mindset for much longer. So, use your head and not your peen attached feels and find a way out.

workout and become that 20%

jerk off more until you have the motivation to get fit. as long as you can exercise some self control and stay self aware/honest with yourself and really quit when the opportunity arises, masturbations can quench the thirst for roasties, and all the """""side effects"""" really only last until you start to take care of yourself