I wonder if degeneracy has always been prevalent or if it's just been more exposed now due to technology ?

I wonder if degeneracy has always been prevalent or if it's just been more exposed now due to technology ?

Social Mediia is the root of it all

Look at those gross nails, any woman with nails like that is trash.

>people have to spend less time on mundane things
>have more time to touch their genitals
>no longer need a smart man to take care of them
>get to ride the bbc instead

They implanted Marxist professors in Universities much earlier than the advent of modern technology

Just like mushrooms are the fruiting bodies of an extensive underground network, today's wacky liberal outbursts are only upgrowths of a bed that has been growing for decades

Its beacuse the left has pushed religon into the closet. You cant call out people for degeneracy anymore without being labeled. Religion will come back in a huge way once we hit rock bottom, it will be violent. When religion returns to main street it will be as equally outspoken as the current degeneracy. the ebbs and flows...

Liking black people isn't degenerate. Sorry.

Found a nigger

What if indians were niggers?

Or asains?.. with big wiggle cocks?

it's my fetish..

You're right it's racist. "I only date people for their skin not for their personality".

post more pics of her

In america maybe...

its always a fat chick
tits aren't completely terrible though

I think that there are deeper societal problems at large, and that the abuse of technology is just one of many symptoms of it. Technology isn't a bad thing. I've been programming since the late 90s and I can tell you that it has given me a lot more mental clarity and has focused and sharpened the part of my mind that thinks logically about things. The smartphone craze is a little different in that none of these kids could even begin to tell you how a computer works or what software is. They probably have never heard of a compiler and think that a magical horse somewhere just shits apps into a literal cloud in the sky. People now are a lot dumber than they were 20 years ago.

This is social media.

The tits are mediocre and they're only that size and shape because she's a fatty. If she ever decides to diet she'll have a could of pancakes that'll flap around like deflated soccer balls. I've seen this happen to many a fat bitch.

Bragging about big tits when you're fat is like bragging about a fast car because you're falling downhill.

>i like all types of chocolate

fucking clearly

Jesus, look at that ugly slob

There WILL be a religious war sooner or later in this century, you can count me on that.

It's always been there. The flesh is weak. The only difference is that people back then saw it as an evil and sought to improve themselves.

Virtue and nobleness was rewarded, and sin and evil punished and reviled.

But now, sin itself is not seen as sin. It's seen as normal and OK.

look at Brazil and South America in general and your answer should be clear

how brown is your skin

keked and checked

Little of column a, little of column b.

Does white chocolate count ?

I don't know why, but there's something about seeing a white woman with a black man that makes the woman look less "white"

Social media has made degeneracy flourish no doubt!! plus influx of (((them))) and niggas..

>18 years old
>looks like she's in her late 20's

W E W

>those fingernails

yes we know you are a garbage person we don't need a PSA

She must want to be a single mom!

oh no she has preferences
what a terrible thing.

Grew up in the 90's. Pre-911 Earth (at least that I experienced from 1984-2001) was much better. But as I grew up, I started to see things go to shit. Honestly, it was when minority birth rates were on the rise. Hispanics and blacks started to move in to houses in our neighborhood, whites started moving out because crime began to rise with the influx of minority families. This was in a small, inner-city neighborhood in Houston, TX. Now look at that fucking cesspool.

There's a documentary about a similar occurrence called Spanish Lake if you're interested in modern-day White Flight.

show your real flag huelander

>I wonder if degeneracy has always been prevalent or if it's just been more exposed now due to technology ?

It has always been here.

God nuked Soddom and Gammorah for being too degenerate.

Tolerating black people isn't. Liking them is.

that and the fake eyebrows

he father should have beaten those preferences out of her

she's loving it i see...

Where'd that nigger steal that microphone from?
Also, good job on training that little niglet to have numbers on his chest.

kek

>those nails
They can keep her.

>those nails
Nothing of value was lost

Trips of truth.

All social control preventing this stuff has been removed since the 60s, all we are seeing now is just a natural result of that.

>Thot claws

I like white people sorry lol

Makes me want to fap.