Why are atheists so liberal?

My cousin came over for dinner and refused to say Grace with the family or even allow us to do so. He said that it was "oppressive and problematic" for us to give thanks.

I smirked and turned to him. I handed him my pocket Bible. "Turn to Psalm 14," I said.

He opened it up and read aloud, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." He started visibly trembling and fell on the floor, crying.

I simply laughed and said, "Sorry kiddo, maybe next time you'll think twice before acting like a fucking retard."

You are the reason niggers on this board think every christian is a larp

lmfao

Nice, atheists BTFO

Most people who actually believe in God don't want to act like filthy fucking degenerates because they know they will be held accountable for it when they die. The leaders of the left think that they are intellectual gods and thus they fear no retribution and judge everyone beneath them.

Why do godfags continually try to discredit atheists? Not enough people passing that offering plate around? Self-defense mechanism to keep you from realizing how retarded you're being?

Any Christian on here who isn't a larp is a liar or a fool.

>god wrote in his own book that if you say there is no god then you must be a fool

nothing suspicious there then.

maybe I will write a book titled "give me money", chapter 1, first sentence "give me money or you are a fool at heart"

I wonder how many donations I will get.

None bc you're a liar and a muslim

Do you know who the woman is in the black and white photo ??

Bumbertons delight

just like god then.

pretty good larp I guess

ricky pls go youre not even funny you industrial cock inhaling rat faced autist

Nice you just admitted you're a muslim.

Why atheists keep getting btfo

BUMP

nice you just admitted your a christcuck

Hi, I do not care what a Muslim thinks or feels in literally any regard. You could be tortured in front of me and at best I would watch with disinterested curiosity. I despise your very existence. This post and every other you made mean nothing to me. Make another post. Make several. You are subhuman, cousin fucking trash.

>he still thinks i'm a muslim

i knew christcucks were dumb, thats a given.. but this dumb.. lmao

>backpedaling
"OK"

>backpedaling

i never claimed to be muslim. you assumed. typical christcuck, all assumption no evidence.

>t. faithless degenerate

Is all religion live-action roleplay?

Because people reflexively need ideology to guardrail their lives, and in the absence of religion, though mostly just Christianity which has been discredited by Jewish marxists, their prevailing state ideology of Jewish Marxism is adopted en masse, largely unbeknownst to its unwitting new adherents.

>he thinks I give a shit about what he has to say
Sorry virgin, gonna have to get your kicks elsewhere
*braps thoughtfully into your conjunctiva*

1) You’re full of shit, that never happened.
2) Speaking as an atheist (but not for all atheists), I don’t care if you pray, go to church, or whatever. I’m not going to argue about a person’s personal superstitions.

I think they’re seeking reassurance that what they believe is true. If they actually had real faith, they wouldn’t need to defend it.