More of these?

More of these?

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great, now say something critical about Jews you fucking faggot. Go on, I dare ya.

I wonder who's behind this post

Here's what (((the west))) did to Cologne in WWII.

But never mind that, some party sluts got their asses pinched by Muslims on new years eve! Oh the horror.

>keeps invading and destroing countries
>gets mad when it happens to you

lmao this is the honest truth. I feel bad for lumping all muslims in with that shit now. Was pretty misguided for a while. Arabs have a wonderful culture. Their religion needs a reformation of sorts to curb the extremism. Other than that, theyre alright.

We live in a collective age. Our social skills have become very primitive actually, the way the value of the individual has gone out the window. But yeah Islam has been turned to shit largely because of America.

Because our ancestors literally built our cities for us, and not for some monkeys in Africa.

Get memed on Kraut

Dumping mine, not sure if they have been posted and too lazy to check.

>Arabs have a wonderful culture.
>0 science output

That's not wonderful. Iceland has contributed more to human advancement than 1.5billion Muslims. Do you know what Iceland's population is?

t. muhammed

u forgot the paki rape gangs all over europe. pakistan's economy is built largely on child exploitation, the 4-6yo boys get purchased by factory owners , the girls go into brothels age 5-7.

That's so true. Yolo swag. Leave nothing for your children. Party, die, live off credit.

It also assumes Muhammad ibn al-Wahab was a CIA agent. The idea that muslims were perfectly peacful until the CIA came along is literally a left wing/commie shill point

liveleak.com/view?i=1c2_1505061543

Sure they fuck goats, they fuck boys they are gay. Kinda like how Hitler was a Jewish homosexual with one ball who was into scat and bestiality huh?

>doesn't know they're called smuggies

my reddit sense is tingling.

>a proddy's understanding of Christianity

no please.

Muslims are good ol boys they dindu nuffin. Stop the hate. Embrace your brothers in arms and become a world citizen instead of a hateful bigoted backwater hillbilly. White powers for cowards.

> Islam turned to shit 250 years ago
> because of America

I very proudly support Israel over the Islamificaion of the world any day.

hello sir, difficult to talk to u. you are insinuating the following

> pakistan is normal country
> kike media in wants to portray pakistan as a fucked up radical shithole
> white racists wrongly take this kike propaganda as proof that pakistan is a shithole

am i correct?

Proud cuck huh? Do you also like to eat nigger semen out of your wife's snatch?

The only thing you can trust is what you see with your own eyes. Everything you see on a screen is a reality someone else has constructed for you.

No sir. I'm a nationalist and a staunch believer that Islam is one of the terrible cancer killing the world.
I don't support cuckoldry at all, in fact, if I were a cuck I would probably be happy to see the world accept more of these degenerate scumbags into the west where they can use up more of our women. But alas, I cannot support this as it would be a terrible betrayal to all of our western values.

>Islam is a terrible cancer

Yeah your a nationalist alright, an Israeli nationalist. Fuck Israel and fuck you. And fuck western (((values))) most of all.

i don't agree with that philosophy, there's too much info in this world to see it all with own eyes.
spinning a fool-proof lie is hard & time consuming. bulshit stories can often be spotted. Its a fun game, and not everyone can do it. Of things u don't know, listen to every story & every opinion about it, have an opinion on what you think is the likely truth, but keep in mind u might be wrong. All sources, some of which have no interest in being white traditionalist, point towards pakistan being a shithole with an economy based on child labour and prostitution. I have been abroad to developing countries ( but not utter shithole ones ) and there are kids going with fat old foreigners there. It fits in with what I've seen and red that the very poor countries often have problems with societal and economic abuse of kids. Just like the west did during the industrial revolution ( kid coal miners, factory workers etc )

the correction is that Sunnis are shit, Shia are somehwat acceptable since they keep to themselves

lol the left wing versions of these are so shitty

Fuck Nazism. I proudly support everyone's right to exist and have sovereign control of their own borders and state.

Name one Muslim country you'd actually want to live in cuck

I AM SILLY

is earl of grey amongst the anons in this thread?

Centrists are the biggest retards on the planet

Low testosterone liberal beta male whose received nothing but leftwing indoctrination his whole life or generic paki?

But voting actually is a waste of time when both the candidates are fanatic Jew-loving Zionists.

UK

u are getting these from "counter signal memes for fashy goys" on facebook, amiright?

i dont use facebook anymore but last time i checked their page got Zucc'd

fixed

Why is Israel in itself bad? Isnt Israel the type of state one would want for the Jews? A state where they all can go and live among Jews and jew each other?
Israel isnt Soros, it isnt (((them))), because in case you missed that most of (((them))) are actually anti-israel.

>Stormfront

>pretend to never recognize patterns

My Grandfather always used to tell me that prejudices were important, because they were the pre-judgement, your senses telling you to be careful because you've learned or seen this stuff somewhere else before.
He then always told me about that one time he was going to invest into a local business. Once he went in he looked left, he looked right, and there were jews everywhere so he shook his head and left. My Grandmother scolded him "Oh you and your prejudices, God this was an opportunity and we missed it...". Two weeks later the entire business went bankrupt and the Kikes ran off with the Money. My Grandfather always told the story with my Grandma next to him, laughing and saying "What did I tell you about the Jews?"

topkek
i laughed, even though your flag tells me your a rural mouthbreather

saved
good story hanz

str8 lol

Yeah, he was an Officer in the SS, so I think one could say he was a little "prejudiced"

>but, alas
mfw

someone should make a virign vs chad meme of people who read philosophy vs people who only rely on Bible

the virigin philosopher "student" vs The Chad Man of God

lol muh spooks

nice and simple this right here

Then vote for one that is the Jews want you dis-satisfied that why you wont do shit just use every available means

The left cannot under any circumstances meme

>t. city cuck who thinks urban areas will have food trucks, electricity, and running water during Round Two
Never change.