Daily reminder to blame the Jews

...for all your problems. Your inability to succeed and prosper in modern society is certainly no fault of your own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

REMEMBER WHITE MAN THAT UR A VICTIM OF A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY THAT YOU WERE TOO DUMB/WEAK TO STOP

LOLLLLL

REST IN PISS 2 DA WHITE RACE

DELETE THIS!

Heh, nothing personnel goy

>haha the world isn't corrupt
>we should just love each other and join in cultural unity

>One sentence
>Lacks subtlety
>Recycled eye-catching image

Yea, it's a shame that whites and some Asians are the only ones smart enough to see it.

>we should complain and cry that the world isn't fair instead of trying to better ourselves

WOW U SMART
ME FUCK JEW GIRL NOW

Well I guess you can't blame white people for your shortcomings anymore then. It's okay. You'll always have professional sports to fall back on.

probably a leaf with a proxy

>two sentences

so we should all emulate black people? and here I thought we were the superior race...

he's a low iq white man

can't expect too much!

just let him post here and praise his great leader trump so he can feel better about himself :)

But the Jews really did fuck everything up about modern society so....

What's your point?

It's like saying "blaming the serial killer that killed your family while you were away at work for all your current problems is a failure on YOUR PART to fix your life."

Yeah. No. The Jews really did fuck over our lives. It's hardly even worth it to go out there and get started on anything.

This is the most braindead criticism out there dude, get some new material.

if a storm blows down your house you can shake your fist at the sky, or you can build a stronger house.
i'm sick to death with the endless whining

If you think Jews don't conspire against non jews, you are literally unaware of their religious texts, their population size, and the obscenely high percentage of positions at the top of financial political and media institutions

It's impossible to explain it as "they're just 12 IQ points higher on average"

If you think that is the case, do some research on the things I listed above

It is undeniable Jews are a parasite race, even if they are smarter

>b-but you sound just like the SJWs so ur wrong

Eat your own medicine you fucking kike

>build a stronger house
Like a White Ethnostate? I'm on it dattebayo!
youtube.com/watch?v=daPo6q4FXDw

go on and get crackin', then. but can we please quit it with the blame game?

I'm gonna walk up and rub that girls warm pussy.

Only once the White Ethnostate is established.
If we run into any problems.
We know who to blame.
:^)
youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk

With such good looking kuruminha, why not just post some cool images instead of blaming jews for all the problems of the world, OP?

>Jews are the sky, you can't do anyrhing about them you stupid goy, you're just shaking your fist

Do you want me to hate Jews even more? Honestly, what kind of bullshit analogy is that? Complaining about a race subverting your own is "shaking your fist at the sky"?

You're pathetic, I can't even believe you believe the shit you're being spewed, it's almost like you're getting paid just to shill

Oh that's right, the JIDF is a thing, and we used to call them out here on Sup Forums all the time

And if you're not a shill than you nu-leftists are so mindblowingly insincere and full of shit I can't even grasp why you do what you do, you clearly don't really care at all

Popular straw man used by mental midgets.

Ty, Mr Shekelberg

if the natural state of the Jew is to be parasitic and deceptive, it's irrational to cast blame. you can tackle the problem but notions of guilt aren't particularly helpful in that context. blaming the snake for having fangs etc.
see what I'm getting at, user?

Part of the truth is that unlike your family of trailer trash jews have a learning culture which doesn't consist of getting your sis preggus, bubba.

Hack this one's IP address, they can't be brainwashed.
I REPEAT
THEY CANNOT BE BRAINWASHED

Finally someone understands
Thanks OP, i think I will continue to justifiably blame ((((((((((((((((((((them))))))))))))))))))))

shut the fuck up dhafari

Hot Jew broad!

I own a snake gun and shoot snakes. Can I shoot Jews now?

Yeah, i dropped out of highschool and have no job, no money and no future and spend my days collecting disability. All thanks to those fucking jews who of course are the cause of all my problems.

you can quit bitching online about snakes and learn to live with them

Top kek
This

Terrible bait. Saged.

>Shut up, you silly woman! You knew what I was before you took me in!

>Yea, it's a shame that whites and some Asians are the only ones smart enough to see it.
arabs hate jews too.
The average Sup Forumstard fits right in, in the middle east.

I too frequently place blame on the Jews to avoid personal accountability.

its hard to succeed when youve got no self esteem. When the media and press tries their hardest to turn everyone against you. it is the jews fault. If you want to succeed you have to sell your soul to the fucking devil. And i dont mean a half goat half man. When celebrities say they sold their soul to the devil theyre saying their fans are the fucking devil. And you are. It is the jews fault. Because im not a nigger. I dont rap and i dont play basketball or football. Tell me again how its not the jews fault. They control the media and the press and pop culture.

>kuruminha
that girl is israeli.
this OP has been doing this for a long time now.

true but don't tell that to Sup Forums

Lol that fish

if they're trying to turn everyone against you they're doing a shitty-ass job.

Sup Forums is not the place for personal issues. We only discuss global and nationwide issues here that affect everyone and jews just happens to be the ones who affect everyone globally and nationwide the most.

Pls OP keep your personal stuff to yourself.

Spic is being a spic. I blame spics for the ideological subversion that takes place in the US> You're aspic.

rekt

If we're being TOLD it's no fault of our own, then that means there IS someone/something holding us back to some degree. You're not the only one what can into 4D Chess.

Nice LARP, faggot.

We don't blame the kikes for personal problems. Just the problems destroying the West as a whole.

But nice try, faggot.

oh, but I am, user:
Being told that there's an outside, unconquerable force that's bent on hobbling you WILL hobble you. Being told that you have limitless potential with nothing stopping you from succeeding but your own apathy will have the opposite effect. I'd like to see the latter (correct) narrative be adopted by some of the negative nancys on this board.

if Jews can destroy the West, then how mighty is the West, really?

SHUT THE FUCK UP DRUZE ASS HO

Any entity can be bought down with deceit, plots, and guile. Even the West.

Strength has nothing to do with it. The strongest structure can be bought down by pests if you are not sharp.

I can say with 100% confidence that a handful of Jews have a hugely disproportionate amount of influence on me and are responsible for most of the bullshit in my life, I call them my family.

Done. and. done.
I'm using hard science to rationalize the ability to reach through dimensions. No sense in fighting about anything when we can cater to our own individual desires, using that thing people hate because it doesn't cater to their 'unique, individual desires' , whats it called?

Oh yeah, Math.

nigger

>negative nancys
Where the fuck do you think you are re.dditor queer?

fürst bohst best bohst

Thats rich coming from a burger.
You are too insignificant to have his "life ruined" by a group of people.
If an elite jew sect is running the world they would operate 20 levels above your pathetic daily scheduale for you to notice anything.
There is no "we" there is you and your failures in life in one of the easiest countries in the world.
Your life is uneffected because it is meaningless NEET.

Too bad whites hate mudslimes as well

>Too bad whites hate mudslimes as well
I know, its tough, atleast i don't have to deal with whites.

How much money do you need to be able to fuck a girl like that?

say now, there's no need for that kind of gutter-talk

heh

You just need to be her Daddy.

>success for everyone
>basic rules of capitalism

Pick only one, Shlomo. Really, only one. Don't pick them both, one. Just one. One.

You brought the niggers to America and introduced civil rights for them and faggots. You enforced social degradation through social media and entertainment. Your country has been siphoning billions off ours for decades now. You fucked up our education system.

You're a fucking nation wrecking plague that should of been exterminated a long time ago.

It's my fault there's no money in welfare for people other than niggers?

Huh. How did i manage that?

thanks for sticking up for us

sticking up for myself, really, but no problem

*BRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>fault

There is no "fault". I am not able to "prosper" in this modern society because I don't want too. Instead, I prosper in a different way. I try to be like a cancerous cell inside it. I make 3k every month and I still have time to do a lot of things, and I have a group of 5 guys and 3 girls who share 90% of my views. We will keep working to ensure the best conditions for the future. Someday this civilization will die, nothing lasts forever, and then our descendants will be more prepared than anyone.

And I am agree that it's not always the "jews". The jews are just rats that breed in the trash, not the consequence of the trash itself. This was meant to happen from the begining, the jews don't matter. Nobody matters, nobody can stop this. And that's actually a good thing. Degenerates will drop by thousands.

Meanwhile the left wing kikes flood us with trash and the right wing kikes try to make an obvious racial problem into a religious conflict they can exploit.

Jews truly are our misfortune.

Daily reminder that jews constantly reinforce the "antisemitic" stereotypes through their behavior. Daily reminder that jews regularly gloat about owning America and creating all the problems they're blamed for.

Just be nice okay. If you didn't have your head up your own ass, you'd notice that you exist because we allow it to and you're really starting to piss off even the more pacifist among is. Quit pushing your luck for all of our sake.

JEW SLIDE THREAD.

You won't win. Nobody wins forever.

Is degeneracy a genetic phenomenon or a social phenomenon? What if the most caring and compassionate people are the ones that get hooked and culled off by the kike?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Europeans didn't evolve to counter threats from within our own tribes. This is why once the goyim (usually Europeans) notice all the traitors have something in common the rage cannot be contained the ruling class has no choice but to remove the Jews or protect them and face the same fate. 359 times and counting.

>359 times and counting.

Jewish Communists savagely exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century.

>3k
what's your job?

>Europeans didn't evolve to counter threats from within our own tribes

Do you have a source for that user? Because it sounds incredibly made-up

>Bumps thread like newfag
>Is effectively baited

Wait till you have a child, dad, friend, brother get drafted for ww3 the biggest jew war. The well play victims of Muslims this time...

We've never had to deal with our own people trying to destroy/exterminate us from within. This only became a problem when we started allowing the kikes to live amongst us in our own lands. Goyim always wake up and see the pattern eventually and the Jews are promptly removed shortly thereafter. 359 times and counting. Jews hate Evangelical Christians more than Muslims. Look at what the heartless bastards do to mud kids in the desert. This truly is an existential problem.

let me know when you finish your next dystopian YA novel. sounds riveting

>We've never had to deal with our own people trying to destroy/exterminate us from within

Are you serious? Are you aware of Europe's millenia-long history of intra-tribal warfare? Have you heard of the Reformation?

Part of my income is from renting flats. The other part is embedded device programming.

These are only the expulsions, not the mass killings.

ex. most people will assume this guy is an ugly self hating white, that is until they are taught to recognize the Jew, in which case he'll never fool them ever again, and every future attempt will only wake up more whites to what virtually all these inbred traitors have in common.

You're still part of white privilege
If you're an ally either punch a Nazi or stop being performative

>you can talk!