Helck 70.2

70.2 is out, Rello's not dead! Rococo best girl!

Life...finds a way

On a side note, another person is going to translate a lot more of the skipped omakes. Also, what does this face convey?

>Face Convey

Indifference

based rello

So, no dump?

Here.

I just picked this up recently, so I don't know the general talk about it, so excuse me if this is old shit.

Does anyone else think Azudora is Vamirio's father or uncle? The way he obsesses over her, it'd be in keeping with the theme of comedic shticks having near heartbreaking back stories.

And based purely on looks, the Witch from the island could be her mother? Just a thought.

Is it possible to bite their tongue in that situation?

We don't know. But there was always speculation just like yours.

The talk is that Witch-sama is future Vamiro, though mother is also a popular theory, and I believe Azudora adopted Vamiro but I don't know for sure.

Hey Azzy, we are now a ship

I think it's more so he can't use spells, but I never really got how you kill yourself by biting your tongue

Choking on the blood?

Does Piuy have a little crush?

Rococo is cute!

He's just not used to being beaten to the punch.

How much are those Piuy shirts selling?

Alright seriously what the hell is up with the technological level in this world.

Is it me or did the interest for this die pretty quickly? Where is Rello anyway? Haven't seen his trip in a while.

Hope and smiles are still alive and kicking!

Same thing that happened with Kingdom, there are lots of threads when chapters come out continuously, less when the scanlation catch up. There still are weekly threads though, can't say the same for Kingdom.

During Rafaed arc the threads were even more active than the mass rello dumps.
It seems the series is currently taking a break because 77-sensei is preparing for vol 7's publication.

More modern than the kingdom.

rello is like azudora, they both refuse to die

There is something like a plumbing system in the castle and salami's room even has an electric kettle.
The castle was implied to be the demons' construction though

That is amazing. No bullshit traveling arc no more.

Huh. That was fast.

This is such a great way to cut a corner.

sensible cat's reaction is great

I'd did find them lampshading it kinda funny

Anime production can almost begin, as soon as we get a good ending point for the anime.

Hello

Let me grab some snacks, today is a great day, thanks for being alive Rello

Thank you!

Welcome back

Shin confirmed for 10/10 wingman.

>hood extensions for the ears
Now that's cute

Awe, she was worried

uh oh
trouble flag raised

That's it folks.

So let's get down to business : how many times did they do her?

Munya, who?

thanks as always, Rello.

lol

Thanks a lot yo

noooooooooooo

Munya is an sfx for sleep. Something japanese people apparently mutter when sleeping.

what is she doing to upset her poor sister?

Never heard of it.

well, I'm not him, but I've seen it before. It's sleeptalk.

Thanks Rello.

Hang in there kitty!
And glad to see you're still alive rello, thanks as always- you're the man

Does she make one kid at a time or does she make a litter of kittens?

Do the kittens have wings?

Probably let made all the leader class rape her a few times, gotta test the loyalty to make sure their still able to rape well.

Best harpy returns

It seems to borrow pretty heavily from Dragon Quest games, so it probably contains technology from the 3rd to the 18th century.

Thanks based Rello.

Would people buy a Dragon Quest style Helck's game?

Remember, the setting is post-apocalyptic. The ruins of previously high-tech countries were seen in the outskirts of the island. Also, the demons are at least in the 21st century in technology (they've got skyscrappers and shit). Human technology is medieval tier from what I remember.

NO. This is not right. Godamnit she isn't going to have a good ending right?

She is probably going to be turned into a crazy demon like those guys the mob was stoning in the Helck flashback.

Whether she gets better from that or not will depend on whether the characters are able to figure out the physics / magic involved in the transformation by then.

thanks as always, and for all your past efforts, Rello.

The Roman Empire had skyscrappers and shit too, and that was 2000+ years ago.

Yeah but I doubt they have steel beams, radio towers, and glass windows back in the days of Rome.

>Emprie Council.

Yesss, more namedropping please. We've yet to see the Guardians.

I've been thinking that the Empire is sitting near the 1920's. No computers, but electricity and probably experiments into radio technology.

Of course, it wouldn't be hard to figure that out.

Man they sure expect lots of Demon King Shin.

Why don't they just invent machineguns?

Magic is better anyways.

Rello rises from the grave right as the manga goes back to suffering.

Coincidence?

Thank you based rello!