New Age Liberal Bullshit

>Californian libcucks actually believe in chakras, third eye, horoscopes, qi energy and crystal healing

those wacky libcucks in their expensive calabasas mansions!!!!!! i have 2 insult rich people 2 feel good about myself

>disagreeing with immigration is considered "manifesting negativity into the positive world we live in"
>questioning the financial system is met with "only stupid people are poor so you know what to do"

>stones make me better from cancer

and?
are you triggered by other people's choices?
how this affects your life?

More pagan retardation. Do the world a favour and burn a pagan on a bed of fire...

>Californian libcucks actually believe in chakras, third eye, horoscopes, qi energy and crystal healing
Worked for Steve Jobs, didn't it?

Oh...

Some of it is true, some isn't. You have to cut through 99% bullshit to find the 1% gold. Tarot works, some psychic skills are real, and a spiritual approach to the mind-body connection can help heal physical ailments and change your behaviors and motivations.

the third eye for example is really just the pineal gland which secretes dream fluid. if you learn to notice what it does and when it's working, you can make lots of unconscious things conscious and see through some of the veils over reality.

basically don't knock it til you try it

It makes me cringe on unimaginable level for retards like you. You believe in horoscopes you 80 IQ monkey?

He's free to laugh at other peoples choices, loudly.

ever had a dream come true? I have

there are layers to reality beyond normal cognition, but a lot of the new age stuff is grasping for meaning in the endless repressive darkness that is life

California has the highest poverty rate of any state

Christians actually believe the earth was created in 7 days 2 thousand years ago, but those crystals are millions of years old. Im confused.

What the fuck dude? Because your dream came true then it's magic or what? I can't believe this dumb board.

New Age stuff is commercialized and bastardized version of old school hermeticism.

>ancient Egyptians actually believed in chakras, third eye, horoscopes, qi energy and crystal healing

Just grow your man bun out and let the good vibes beam man

You're trying way too hard Tyrone

you think i'm one of those hippies?
i just don't understand why making threads about this makes you feel better.

They believe in Harry Potter and the force too. Let them. None of it will help them when they need it.

The same faggots are screaming about conservatives not believing in science lol

Never made one of these but gotta shit on the dumbos

There is a difference between not believing in 'science' and realizing that scientists have motives too and that nearly every scientific claim ever has been thrown out or at least revised. Except thesw new ones we have now. Surely they're 100% accurate.

ditch the leftist new age bullshit, go with the (right wingish I might say) hermetism and gnosticism

> a spiritual approach to the mind-body connection can help heal physical ailments and change your behaviors and motivations
>the third eye for example is really just the pineal gland which secretes dream fluid. if you learn to notice what it does and when it's working, you can make lots of unconscious things conscious and see through some of the veils over reality.
Nicely stated. Diehard conservatives here on Sup Forums will cling to their current beliefs and refuse to understand this.

sounds fake and gay

Third eye is a thing though. Not literally, but more like a heightened state of consciousness. Sort of like an internal eye that lets you view your own thought process more consciously. You'd know it if you tried psychedelics

I am keen on researching this, but as a Christian I am afraid this is the work of Lucifer.

Yes, it means the fabric of reality is bending. But do you think there is a truth to this?

well libcucks ruin everything
>satan is the true master!

>tfw the sum of your lifeponder can be glimpsed through your psyche crystal

It's the perfect storm.
>have idiots who think new age "medicine" works
>won't use antibiotics, don't vaccinate their children
>import hundreds of thousands of foreigners who carry diseases
I can't wait till their kids start dying.

I know people who unironically go to south america to do psycahelics with indigenous south americans in the jungle because

>muh spiritual experience

These people are a plague

The funniest part is you know someone is making a fucking mint off commiefornia with this new-age pseudo-science.
Shit I might get into this
>Spend a day researching
>Get supplies
>Make Etsy shop
>Sell some bullshit handcrafted scented candles with some crystal jammed inside of them
>Californtards eat it up like Starbucks
It's cool guys I'm not capitalizing on their stupidity, I'm redistributing the wealth to another state is all.

TIL the earth was created 17 years after the birth of Christ.

>Attacking faith
Tip that fedora a little harder, daddy

>work of lucifer
user, what, there isnt any satanic conection between this new age ballmalarkey and luci, this stuff, at its core, is absolutely ancient, heretical is something it aint and wven if it is, unless you are into some stupid as shit sect of the church, you aint going to hell if the intent was to see if it was part of tve lords act and regret it if it somehow was luci shit, which it isnt.

Some of the actual occult shit is real, don't get into that.
But "healing crystals" and pop astrology are literally nothing.

I know people who unironically go to north america to become wage slaves under the Jews because

>muh materialistic experience

These people are a plague

Fuck off with your calcified pineal gland you fluoride guzzling normie.

Read again what you just wrote and think about how gay it sounds.
>feeling retarded cuz of drugs
>heightened state of consciousness
Is that how junkies rationalize taking drugs or what?

Psychedelic drugs are a powerful thing and the experience is extremely affected by your state of mind and the setting you use them in. Treating them with proper respect and going through a whole ritual like that can yield unique effects.

>Tarot works, some psychic skills are real, and a spiritual approach to the mind-body connection can help heal physical ailments and change your behaviors and motivations.
Yeah, cold reading and placebo effect are a thing.

All is one
>lawofone.info
We are individualized portions of infinity experinsing itself, and evolving, through the illusion of separation, and through our free will.

yes goy chakras are not real , stay asleep , you are nothing more than your body , be very afraid that we can kill you forever

Mentally ill women in particular gravitate towards this sorta shit. Most common are the ones with Cluster B personality disorders like Bi-Polar and Borderline Personality Disorder.

They get to play make believe and come across to others like they’re spiritual and in touch with someone other worldly, which is usually a front for behaviour that is exactly opposite to that.

I knew a guy who’s ex-girlfriend used to go live on Facebook with her Tibetan Singing Bowl and talk as if she was guiding people through meditation.... and within 10 minutes of ending her Facebook video stream, would be throwing statues and knives at him. Absolutely fucking insane.

Of course all of this new age shit is a sham, so it’s only appropriate that these people be attracted to it.

No it's actually just the pineal glad.

>yes goy chakras are not real
How do you even open your goy chakras?
By being bluepilled, i suppose?

You're a dumb nigger if you simply dismiss it because "drugs are bad". The brain is a complex thing and a LOT of what's happening in it is completely transparent to you. Giving it a little nudge can make you aware of things you usually don't notice and that can be a pretty insightful experience. Therapeutic potential is enormous.

why shouldn't i get into it if its real?

If it isn't in the bible, then it must not be Worshipped. End of Story.

(you) fools...
It's ALL in the power of belief.

I personally don't have those beliefs, but placebos work you stupid cuck

Ironic how Christian trumpweenies who believe in skydaddy are whining about pseudoscience and make believe bullshit, huh?

Lol reiki is a possession ceremony, family friend did it and fucken weird shit happened to him and he's a reliable ass nigga

We're gonna go back and have a different friend do it at the same place to see if we can get the same result

Third eye is real, you need to stop fapping, using drugs, turn off the tv and internet and start thinking deeply everyday. Your conciousness will expand and you'll see what I mean.

Ki energy is an energy produced by your conciousness, imagine producing adrenaline when you want. Viking berserkers also used ki in combat but they never called it this. You have very little of it if you fap, do drugs etc.

Learn how to use your brain and you'll discover parts of your mind and spirit you were unaware of before.

Fuck yes... love these threads....liberals are dumb as shit, not like my group identity. Some good pwns so far.... keep em coming....

>Sup Forums makes fun of hippies and hipsters with their spiritual yoga chakra bullshit
>Sup Forums is full of christfags and religious retards who want blacks and anything nonwhite dead but think abortion is wrong

This fucking board always makes me kek so fucking hard

The believe all sorts of eastern nonsense but they can't fathom the thought that a 33 year old kike was the son of god and died for our sins.

Then they start thinking they're dragonball,which is about a race of monkeys who evolve into aryans and come together to solve all of their problems.

New age stuff is just a tourist trap. Just to get the shekels of dumb baby boomers

He experienced hearing voices, feeling presences, all stuff that can be psychosomatic, but doors started opening in his house at night and he lives alone, you guys decide if he's bonkers or not, but he's a doctor and an atheist and he began going to church afterwards

Top kek this. Fucken based!

I bet that you never read the Bible.

Just because something is ancient doesn't mean it isn't heretical.

That’s enough rational thinking for you bub

But how can I use my brain if it is already fried? can it heal?

Actually I am a Christian and I think the people that LARP as Nazis are either Shills or just joking.

Not everyone can be worthy of eternal life like we are, unfortunately.

>how this affects your life?
increases the amount of funerals I have to attend because of alternative treatment.

>chakras, third eye, horoscopes, qi energy and crystal healing
>pagan retardation
Oh sweetie...

This triggers me. They just make a grab bag of the most superficial aspects of genuine religions from all over the world, and a layer of libertine individualism, and try to pass it all off as some deep truth despite not truly understanding the traditions they bastardize or even applying them consistently. Say what you will about organized religion, but at least it's got more thought put into it than some flower child skimming wikipedia articles.

>Actually I am a Christian and I think the people that LARP as Nazis are either Shills or just joking.
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Yeah because Hitler, and the Thule Society certainly didn't think it was fake an gay.

Crystal healing is fake and gay tho.

Actually it deviates from the one and only true path: Jesus. John 14:6 "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

>which secretes dream fluid
You mean semen?

>Christians actually believe the earth was created in 7 days 2 thousand years ago, but those crystals are millions of years old. Im confused.

pic related seems to be the emerging alternative to Christianity, really puts things in perspective.

New age is garbage.
Mindfulness meditation works if you are really looking within yourself. Not listening to new age crappy music, listening to someone talk, or looking at something. But really sitting and taking the time to look within yourself take the time to notice the things causing you pain and sit through them with mindfulness of that pain.

People need retarded shit to believe in. Right wingers believe in miracles and prayer, left wingers in homeopathy and other woo. Some retards believe in both.

>implying I haven't.

The people that are Christian on this board do not partake in this degeneracy.

God help us all

>crystals and shit is suposed to be worshiped
What, you are looking into them for the sake of verification of efectiveness, why would you worship it?

Heretics and scientifically uneducated retards. I hate libtard fags

Crystals originate from a separate religion than Christianity.

>Femme
>Buzzword for a feminine lesbian

lol this woman is deluded

This is cancer

Fucking lolling to see my libcuck friends constantly talking about getting close to nature and exploring tantric sex with their hot hippy wifes. They are too self deluded and scared to ask me about what I have seen in the meme war, and the word document I created which proves definitely that donald trump does NOT have a micro penis (revision 3 has been downloaded over 60 times)

>when poles create a goofy salt lamp but pakis take over the market becouse retards think that they use magic himalayan salt

Oh gosh darn-it those liberals are going to use "magic" in place of modern medicine and they're gonna get sick and die! Whatever will we do?!?!

>degenerate liberals hate good and doesn't believe in religion
>believes in these
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it just goes to show that humans we're built to long for spirituality, and take alternates instead of the truth.

>supporting the most non degenerate European state in recent history
>partaking in degeneracy
Are you fucked in the head cunt?

A fake religion using a means does not mean one cannot verify if said means actually work or not.

Stop being a sheep dense ass motherfucker and just test it, damnation doesnt come just because you investigate prayer beads or other shit.

What's worst is that some of my (((Catholic))) family members do and believe this degenerate pagan shit.

HES THE STRONGEST

One night back in 2012 I got beat up by some niggers for minding my own business on the wrong street.

The same night my sister frantically called my mom because she had a realistic dream that I had gotten attacked by niggers. She was so freaked out that my mom actually called me about her dream. I lied and told her that I was fine and that black people would never atttack a white person for no reason.

But you can't explain that shit.

Found the fedora tipper.

And the rest of americans go to church everyday and believe in creation
All Americans are retarded

What are some books that talk about this topic (Crystals, prayer beads, Tarot, psychic skills, Chakras, Third Eye, Yoga, Meditation, ki, etc) that you would recommend?

I believe in the third eye. It is called the pineal gland.

chakras, third eye, horoscopes, qi energy and crystal healing + religions, demons, heaven, hell, spirits, ghosts = C R A P

>xavier will never not be three steps ahead
If adult swim really is rebooting it, we at least get to see a vague idea of what next decade degeneracy will be like