Drumpf Hate Thread

Drumpf Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tvY3xGtmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Donald Trump, I hope he blasts Rocket Man into next week.

THIS IS NOW AN ANARCHO-PRIMITIVIST THREAD

Seconded, send Rocket Man to the moon

Try harder shill

fucking gook commies deserve to be wiped from the planet

>Ayhtuigofkkfrilkddwub f
> rb j gfjveu di sj fj v
>k gnkdibfr dyn t

When you type this ^^ bc your tribe forbids you using language
[insert anprim ball]

Fucking T_D election migrants, leave and go back to jerking off some of your BASED nationalist Jews

When when the whole tribe starves to death because your crops failed becase you are morons

But its owkay because its not real anarchoprimitivism

Murdered all sports.

I was told literally Hitler! I did not get, literally Hitler. I'm steamin boi!

Oy vey

Indicted manafort? His press secretary is so gross. Two chins. Buck teeth. And a permanent bitchface. When asked why this is more important than nukes she says only Einsteins can use computers

Why do you hate Trump?

>inb4 because hes white

Fraud confirmed in 21 states
She says
>menus
I say
>thread
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tvY3xGtmQ

drumpfleft get out how can you be stupid and think the woman who lost rigged the electon?
she never said that drumpflet
well maybe she would have won if she also had the entire government of russia on her side drumpftard
drumpfleft get out

Heel spurs. Tax returns. No healthcare no wall. Daca

why are leftists so obsessed with subhuman fetishes

>why are you making me look bad

I don't care if I am the only person on earth that loves Trump. So be it. Trump forever.

Brave.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Trump is literally Hitler in disguise.

Zzzz. Dreamin of haavara

No one cares, she's a loser that makes excuses for why she lost and blames everyone but herself.

If the elections were going to be rigged it would have been done in the primaries.

The rigging went through for the DNC because Jim Webb was almost ostracized just be putting in his candidacy. Bernie was bought and paid for by the DNC.

RNC attempted to run Jeb as the golden one when that failed they attempted to get Cruz up.

Trump had an in depth tactical strategy, he won because he wasn't lazy, Hillary lost because working class minorities absolutely fucking hate her and she was lazy and skipped multiple rallies in the Rust Belt and North Carolina.

Trump won presidency in a Democratically Elected Republic System hence the Electoral College.

This old grandma (whom btw also shares grand-parentage with George Soros) needs to just go the fuck away. Every time she complains about someone elses' fault and not her own the DNC shrinks to nothing relevant.

>wins by 3 million votes
>300 men in a fancy college that wasnt always there says the corn candidate wins instead; it's always corn

Retard still clinging to muh russia narrative. Having not a shred of tangible solid evidence almost a year later. Your rabid impotent tears taste sweet to me. Thank you.

Remember to sage in options when replying to shills.

Fuck Trump!!!

retard clinging to the "russia didn't hack the election" meme when pretty much every investigation bureau and intelligence agency disagrees.

if you like russia so much why dont you move there after drumpfy gets impeached?

I came for liberal salt.

Fuck you Nazi!!!