Well, Sup Forums, have you realized that you are on the wrong side of history?

Well, Sup Forums, have you realized that you are on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtu.be/QAVRu5OcOWE?t=66
truthdig.com/articles/the-abuses-of-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=_-W2oiAXjR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers at the lunch counter was a mistake.
Niggers were a mistake, period

fuck off back to africa

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you: the finest minds america has to offer

One of them is a fucking German you nog.

>german flag
>america

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the finest minds africa has to offer

Racist, sexist, homophobic states are the historical rule. All this enlightened equality crap is the exception. It's not new, look at the fall of Rome. But ethnic diversity damages social trust and abolition of traditional gender roles destroys fertility and eventually some group of savage barbarians, ethnically united and with women in the kitchen, come in and topple you.

Boomers should have put the niggers down when they had the chance.

They truly are the worse generation.

>fun flag
So you're either a swede, poo or some shit skin American who feels hurt because this country doesn't want you here

Look how awesome everything was back then, holy shit

All they ever tell me about that is how it was leaved up to future generations. Fucking cucks.

This shows that if you give nogs a finger they'll eventually want not only the hand but the whole fucking arm

Importing them and letting them into white society were probably the biggest mistakes of the US (aside from becoming a golem for the kikes)

False equivalence, try again dumb nigger

Having a very large knowledge of history, I know that it goes in many directions over many, many years.

I am not impressed by your two dimensional thinking.

We are all on the wrong side of history, right now. Even you, you stupid piece of shit.

You wish you had half the balls that black man had. You wish you mattered, at all, to anyone.

> the virgin demonstrator
Vs
> the Chad brigade

Considering the rights given to blacks ahave only accelerated their degenerate behavior and destroyed them as a community allowing for guns, drugs, gangs, and all sorts of horrible acts, these people, although lost, were not wrong. In fact had we kept them out of the US, killed them, or any thing else, e'd be better off.

I may sound borderline gay, but fuck, white people were fucking sexy back in the day.

What happened to us? Is it the soy?

They're all fit as fuck. They ran around and did shit all day.

>Racist, sexist, homophobic states are the historical mistake. All this enlightened equality crap is the punishment
Fixed that for you. If you could've just let that fucking man get a milkshake and then fuck off to whichever side of the town he was from maybe we wouldn't be getting culturally enriched up our asses

That's the America Sup Forums fags want

Greasers became faggots due to the 70s

You like niggers huh faggot? Why don't you fuck off to a mudhut in Africa with all the niggers you could see? You're not racist are you?

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you: the average retarded nigger

>protesting because you dont get basic civil rights due to your skin color
ok
>protesting because a police officer shot a criminal
nope.

this is the medias fault for spreading divisive news 20x harder than everything else

That picture looks so staged, I wonder if the photographer's name was Schinkelstein or alike.

We are all Africans, you fucking hillbilly.

Funny I was almost certain I'm Irish.

You know why chimps always look so sad...
Cause they know in six million years they will be niggers

>We are all Africans, you fucking hillbilly.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Better get your fucking bags packed and move to a mudhut nigger lover.

The only 'right' side of history is the winning side.

well arent you the little jokester, ive got a joke for you!
what smells like shit but at the same time nonexistent? your daddy!

Nope, around 700,000 years ago we broke off from our common ancestor with nigs. We then bred with the non-human Neanderthals and nigs bred with another non-human species. In actuality we're very different.

Social justice and human rights have won long ago.

Both of those are meaningless catchphrases that don't actually better society as a whole. Those only mean something because the left has been winning for 70+ years, but that's going to come to a close soon. This is the only 'social justice' I support: youtu.be/QAVRu5OcOWE?t=66

but africans are not europeans

There is no right or wrong in history. There are only winners and losers.

> The historian Carl Becker wrote, “History is what the present chooses to remember about the past.” And as a nation founded on the pillars of genocide, slavery, patriarchy, violent repression of popular movements, savage war crimes committed to expand the empire, and capitalist exploitation, we choose to remember very little. This historical amnesia, as James Baldwin never tired of pointing out, is very dangerous. It feeds self-delusion. It severs us from recognition of our propensity for violence. It sees us project on others—almost always the vulnerable—the unacknowledged evil that lies in our past and our hearts. It shuts down the voices of the oppressed, those who can tell us who we are and enable us through self-reflection and self-criticism to become a better people. “History does not merely refer to the past … history is literally present in all we do,” Baldwin wrote.

truthdig.com/articles/the-abuses-of-history/

What movie is this from?

He misuses the word 'nation'. Nation does not refer to a country or state, but a people with shared race and culture.

No, this kind of thing actually happened. I know there's pictures of George Lincoln Rockwell doing this kind of thing. Ending segregation via integration was a mistake. Repatriation is the only solution to racial tensions.

>have you realized that you are on the wrong side of history?
tfw you can't ignore endless
> crime statistics
> poverty statistics
> education statistics
> welfare statistics
> intelligence statistics

you haven't seen antifa lately?

Woolworths lunch counter mississippi,
Think they can find any of these people today, and ask if their thoughts have changed

Nigger. Accept the fact that blacks have lower IQ due to genetics and you'll be welcomed far more here.

>HOT DONUT DEPARTMENT

>didn't want nigs to be able to do whatever they wanted because we knew they'd fuck it all up
>leftists push niggers to be "equals" despite 90% being subhuman garbage ooks
>60 years later, niggers are lazier than ever, less educated than in the past half century, sucking welfare monies dry, and more criminal than ever
>"SEE, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!!!!"

No, faggot, we knew that nigs would be a disaster if given equality, and now the proof is here. Your ignorance of reality just makes you retarded.

Source?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

First krispy kreme?
I would go with impulse control instead..

This

but nogs today don't even know what they're fighting for other than 'more'

>german
>american

Nonviolent protests are worthless. The only reason blacks got anything out of the 50s & 60s was because of all the riots and bombings that were going on. That's why Alt-Right marches are pathetic except for that one guy who drove over a DSA member and Antifa is superior. Brazil's rebels are also better as well.

donuts, cigarettes, nazi matt damon, and comradery. im sad

>implying this guy wasn't on the right side of history before anyone else

Incorrect. Nonviolent protests are useful for a variety of reasons. For the left, it manufactures the illusion of popular support, while institutional change actually occurs from the top down via government policy or media. For the right, these demonstrations are a show of force that helps us gain followers, support, and forces our message into the mainstream. Large rallies are key to right wing populism and are the only effective strategy against leftist subversion and indoctrination.

>le Confederates did nothing wrong guise XDD

thanks for the link. I can't believe I never even heard of Charles Coughlin before. Kikes must've stuffed him down the memory hole.

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

John Wayne, Playboy interview

Racism is for unintelligent people.

mine

youtube.com/watch?v=_-W2oiAXjR0

Only Communists and Jews have ever been on the wrong side of history.

I want to see your face when your daughters see how unevolved you are mentally and start dating black men who can actually please them intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally .

He's fucking based. He got shutdown hard by them. It's pretty similar to the deplatforming we see now.

Not to mention NIGGERS glorify and attribute themselves to a literal manifestation of jewish/zionist propaganda "Thug and Gangster culture". They worship and claim their own culture is that which openly labels them as criminals and degenerates. They are proud that some Oz fool in the entertainment industry that runs BET/Worldstar hip hop glorifies them as openly criminal pieces of shit that chimp out quicker then a band of primates. This is really the stupidest, degenerated, most brainwashed people you could possibly envision because they refuse to even accept Western nigger culture is literally a kidney shot to them. Niggers raised by white people will throw themselves down to this same culture just the same as those raised by other niggers. See the nigger problem here? Niggers listen up you have a whole continent in Africa you have thrived off laziness, degeneracy and the destruction of yourselves in the West for decades if you want to be a big powerful black man do what your highly respected legendary leader Malcolm X said to do. Go back to Africa reconquer your homeland, or are you filthy degenerates too comfortable your home built by the white man that he also liberated you to live as his equal in?

reminder that history is written by the victors, and we have been mopping the floor with you leftist retards for the two years.

When will Blacks stop needing White people to take care of them?

Jesus, did the avarage American teenager look this fucking groomed and healthy like the kids in this picture? What the fuck happened

Sorry to pop your bubble Jamal, but in that photo he seems to be awaiting his milkshake just fine. There's a social stigma in that picture, the white's aren't relaxing around blacks. Why might this be? Is it because of a history of ethnic violence between the two groups?
I'd say that black man buying a milkshake at a white shop is a hundred times safer than a white man strolling into a 711 in the ghetto.

We are literally more Americans than any of you. My ancestors were born on this continent.

Cucks.

Why are leftist faggots stuck in the 60s?

Postmodernism, nihilism, and the inability to move forward due to a fucked economy

50s was the golden age of America dude

Its all downhill from there

It was the summer of love promising a new future for the human species that gave us hope..

New copypasta?

99% of these comments are insults. Don't expect anything else. They are literally doing the same thing as in the picture. They act like liberals looking for anything to cry about.

Marxism in the universities happened