I just got test results today for a child that is 2 months old now. The mother alleged that it was mine...

I just got test results today for a child that is 2 months old now. The mother alleged that it was mine, so for the last 11 months I've been living a lie.

This may not be political, but I feel awful. She said she never cheated on me, and when I finally confronted her, she said that she got drunk one time when she was visiting her parents in another state. She said she didn't remember anything and that she woke up at some friends place.

I am ghosting her entirely, I will not get the time, effort, finances or any gifts back from her obviously. I feel cheated and worthless. I have such strong disdain for women.

Don't fall for the trap, guys, women are deceivers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This may not be political
you know what this board is about? you could make it political than it would be fine

>She said

And you fucking listened ahahahahah!!!!!!!

Next time (there's ALWAYS a next time you're just stupid, accept it) I hope you get the full job, 75% of your assets handed to this bitch on a platter.

I used to be a degenerate "player" in my early to late 20's and will probably one of the first to die on the day of the rope, as I do deserve.

With that said, I can 100% say without any doubt, that any chick, no matter how good their relationship is and how "level headed and red pilled" she is, will fuck/cheat after 6 drinks no matter what....If you've had even a tiny fight in the previous 24 hours, that number goes down to 3 drinks

What made you suspect in the first place?

It came out of the womb with a full afro.

God bless, bro. It'll get muuuuch better with time.

Child was a nog

Tell us more, how did she react?

You might still be legally responsible for the kid until he's 18, did you sign his birth certificate?

She was always loud demanding money and shit. When I told her she got awfully quiet. Very quiet. She told me that she got drunk and doesn't remember, that she didn't know. I don't know how to feel.

No, didn't sign. I think she may have put me as a father, but I didn't sign. This test is notarized so hopefully I can be completely 100% out of this bs.

If I were king, I'd institute a couple of reforms:

1. matrilineal surnames to be assigned, à la Napoleon and patrilineal surnames.
2. automatic DNA haplogrouping and paternity/maternity tests at birth.

The first reform is so that we can know which women are whores, because that shit goes from mother to daughter. Also it will shut the feminists up and make genealogy easier. It will also encourage higher quality women to reproduce to keep the family name going.

The second reform is to prevent cuckoldry, punish adulterers, and to avoid accidentally punishing chimeras.

She can still try to get you to pay, since you were sharing a relationship with her at the time and children are PART AND PARCEL of that non-verbal binding contract.

>She told me that she got drunk and doesn't remember, that she didn't know. I don't know how to feel.
You should feel like she's lying.

I'm sorry user. This fucking blows.

Look on the bright side, at least you don't have a child with a whore.

this is why it is important to have your dna tested, your woman needs to know that it is your "hobby" and when you have a baby they will be tested too, just call it genealogy and the whore will subconsciously know she can't get away with cheating

Because we were fighting slightly before she went to visit her parents, and according to the time she gave birth it was right around that time that she got pregnant. I just can't believe she lied to me for so long.

I hope fucking not, I already spent thousands on that lying filthy whore.

That's the excuse worthless sluts always use. There's no way she didn't remember. It's a fat lie, she fucked somebody raw, came back to me and fucked me. She is so nasty, I hope I didn't catch any diseases from her. She was putting MY life at risk by cheating and then lying to me. I fucking hate women. I hope she dies.

I know right, and I'm not gonna lose money on child support/living expenses on some child that is probably going to have deficiencies. (she smoked cigarettes when she was pregnant and I couldn't stop her)

scorched earth time:

tell her that if she presses rape charges against the man she fucked, you will support her and the child

you can't come straight out with that, act like you're devastated, that you love her & the child

ask why she didn't go to the police

(bla bla bullshit)

then you can start pushing her towards it and ultimately "naturally arrive" at the idea that if she presses rape charges, it will safeguard her mealticket

at this point, she ruins chad's life and there's DNA to prove it

chad who cuckolded you is now in prison/jail, or she gets in trouble for a false rape charge

if he does go to prison, get her recorded on tape admitting that she made a false rape claim. once he only has a month or so left on his term, send the recording in to the court. now she's in trouble on a false rape charge AND chad still paid

18 years later, if she went with the rape charge, contact the kid let it know it's a rape baby

Holy shit dude that's fucked up, you should get a fancy lawyer just in case.

from a legal standpoint, you can easily sue her for any and every cost related to the kid and/or pregnancy, even if you bought the pregnancy test sticks and a fucking bottle of water cause she was hot-flashing.

Then again, she might pull some shit, cause women are fucking cunts

also if the child is a girl, fuck her when she's 18

>telling you it's your child as she takes another drag
>smirking as she burns away it's future

no wonder she thought someone had to pay for it, she planned an expensive one, a retard, on purpose. If a woman was smoking my sperm to death I'd probably make it look like an accident... I'd probably driver her into a truck or off a bridge.

Yeah /r9k/ would explode over this.

She's lying dude, don't fall for it

This kind of shit kept me single for more than a decade. I've seen it way too much around me through friends and family. Makes me nervous since I've been in serious relationship for 6 months.

Meh sounds like too much work. Her being herself is punishment enough. She neither knows the father, nor does she have any ability to raise that child without my financial support. She will end up an alcoholic, give her child away either to the state, her relatives or the father if she ever finds him. She wouldn't press rape charges, she's just lying anyway.

Yea, I spent a shitload of money, I even bought her clothes and jewelry, I fully closed and fed that child. I have all the receipts, but honestly I don't see how she would pay any of it back. I should just cut my losses and be glad I won't be paying child support.

I just feel awfully awfully bad, betrayed and cheated.

Nice trips, Satan

It will always boggle my mind how women can cheat so unemotionally and cruelly and not one time stop and think how bad they're actions are or how what they are doing is pure evil. Not trying to be overly sensitive but what she did is literally pure evil in my eyes.

Consider yourself fortunate that you weren't married.

>also if the child is a girl, fuck her when she's 18
Glorious

She didn't even sound sad, or upset when I told her about the results. Just completely unemotional.

She was pushing for it, too. Like before the child was even born.

Here's the whore for reference. Pls no doxing.

Women aren't attached to their man, and only to their children as long as their brain chemistry doesn't go wrong at all

Sorry to ask this but do you have any emotional feelings towards the child?

Same shit happened to me about 6 months back. Been with that one girl for two years at the time, she was the first person I've ever even remotely given a shit about. Before that I was a scumbag degenerate "player", and I figured that settling down with somebody I cared about was a way better way to live (definitely enjoyed it more while it lasted). But I'm not falling for that shit again. Now I'm just back to being a scumbag and picking up random "liberated" student slags in bars, then never calling them back. Shame.

...I was banging this Laotian-Vietnamese slut who went on to get pregnant with some dude who kinda looks like you. That kinda looks like her with absolutely zero makeup or tan.. Is her name a German car manufacturer?

Is she a flip? They are pretty demanding desu

FUCK YOUR GAY ASS BLOG POST

Racemix and you deserve to get BTFO

Just cut her off and don't sue. The kids life is already fucked up no need to make the family even poorer

kek 'muh based asian wimmins'

once america gets to them all women of all races are whores, let that be lesson to you Sup Forumsacks

Congrats. You just became a man. Fuck that whore, dont give her a second of your time. Consider yourself lucky...

Well congrats for being smart enough to do it when the little fucker is only 2months old so you will not feel atatched to him. The kid did nothing wrong its the whore's fault.
Sucks he going to be raised by her now.
You not staying with her are you?

Did you put signature on paper confirming its your child at birth?

She's beautiful on the outside but form what I'm reading she's ugly as fuck. Sorry this cunt put you through months of hell of but at least you get to walk away a free man. Godspeed man.

Always get a paternity test if you are going to be a father.

It doesn't take a power structure member with multiple decades under his belt to tell you that.(Threads for reference: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Yeah, I mean I thought she was mine she was so adamant about it. I was feeding her, changing her, she looked a lot like her mother. I can't say I didn't grow used to her. AND FOR WHAT??? She did it all for what? I grew attached and now I will have 0 contact with that person.

She's not Asian, she's native.
I'm not white either, so who cares if I racemix rite?

No, fuck her. I curse her. I don't blame the baby, although sucks to be the child that has to grow up with no father and with an insane bitch mother.

Nope, wasn't there when she birthed.

LEL PLS HOLD ME user

You know what to do.
B O L T Y S H O T G U N T I M E.

Cute baby. Sorry that happened to you, man.

You fucked up. Who cares if it wasn't yours? Raising a kid to follow your beliefs is fantastic (and they'll help you out when you're an old fuck)

Fuck flips. Liars and whores all of them.

This. A real man steps up to take care of his wife's children.

Fuck of to reddit you cuck

kys you insufferable faggot

>snarled gook teeth
>unkempt eyebrows
>sneaky eyeslits
>sideways vagina
you dodged a bullet OP

any cunt that consumes alcohol without the partner present or at all seems already done for desu, i mean isn't that obvious?

Yep. Two of my brother in laws married them, the stupid asses. They are going to have to work to the day they die for the greedy bitches.

I'm not a cuck. I will never have a woman that has a child from somebody else, even more so if she got pregnant when we were dating.

Share other pics dude.
Are you sure she isn't Asian ? She doesn't look like a native

Reminder to test your kids no matter what

lol these fucking people.
No, it isn't noble to raise a kid that isn't yours because you were fooled. If you want to raise someone else's kid that's your prerogative but it is absolutely not a virtue to burden yourself with kids that aren't yous.

Wow. Just. The smoking during pregnancy couldn't be stopped, huh? hope you bought her a nice ring. Sounds like a total keeper - level headed and strong.

Alaska native, not a gook whatsoever.

Looooolllll you're just dying for it to be an Asian so you can fill your cuck quiver with anti WMAF threads

God wants you to take care of that child. Jesus would have, but he's dead and he died for you. Step up and be a man.

You got played by a whore, that doesn't mean give up on all women you shilling piece of shit loser. Pull yourself together faggot, focus on self-improvement. You can't get the 10/10 qt if you're not 10/10 yourself, fuckface. Doesn't work that way.

Better stay away from her as far as possible or she'll try to get child support from you even though you are not the father...

There is a Canadian flag behind that EU flag.

Why are you posting your personal problems, and your personal pictures on this section of the website, you fucking retard?

No im american like you. I just cant stand behind this flag while dotard is in office

Lucky it happened to you at 2 months. I was recently in the other guys shoes.

>hook up while drunk with a friend
>she is kinda with another guy
>convinced it is his kid
>hey, I say, we should get a test just in case
>see kid at birth, doesn't look like me but has blue eyes
>4 months later it does start to look like me
>get tested.
> Now have a beautiful 5 month old son

Thankfully this guy was a degenerate druggie who would have made a horrible father. Feel sorry for ya man. But you have no duty to raise a kid who isn't yours. Fuck that

I honestly thought that cucking was something that I only seent on the internet, but I quite literally got KEKED. Good thing i am not married to her, what comes down to a 2-3 thousand dollars in losses could've been a lifelong fuck up for me.

FUCK, SENPAI.

Lucky escape bro, thank you lucky stars and go out smashing pussy. You got the golden ticket she cheated on you but is stuck with a bastard son with most likely a degenerate sperm diner, hahahaha revenge without you even having to do a tap, now watch as her life explodes while u sail off into the sunset , in 20 years she still be thinking of you and what if she wasn't so much a whore, know u go get a tidy ass bitch, throw out a few kids have a perfect family.

oh and she's not a 'native' either, that's a flip or at least a flip mix

she lied to you about that as well, probably because like all flips, she hates herself and hates being a flip

Nice. She is quite pretty and doesn't look like a slut. But don't cuck yourself again dude

Good thing you didn't kill her or something too. For your sake, not for hers. But I believe in karma, and in curses. She'll get what's coming to her, I guarantee it.

She was a decent fuck though, should I feel ashamed that I regret that I won't plow that slutty deceiving field anymore? I should.

But yet there is some lamenting, some sorrowful, melancholic feelings when I think of sexy times and her kisses and everything. Fuck the nature of man.

Ah, a variant on the old Hail Mary. Nice. I like it.

You deserve someone better man.

Great advice fag.

Men tell a lot of little lies. Women tell very few huge fucking lies.

If you weren't married when she gave birth, and you are not the child's genetic father, you have ZERO responsibility beyond what your own conscience dictates.

who the fuck would name their gook child Volkswagen?

What's funny is these paternity tests are illegal in some places, e.g., France:

>French (((psychologists))) suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology.

ibdna.com/paternity-testing-ban-upheld-in-france/

If you listen to anything else beside this burger's post you're doing it wrong

Also, sorry that happened to you

Bullshit.

Men have been ordered to pay child support for children that are proven not biologically theirs.

kek

Porsche or Mercedes are great stripper names.

>the guy posting this and the gf were Asian

this caught off me guard

Eurocucks get outta my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dont think about it faggot. be productive and do something white instead of worrying about shit-tier brown disgusting "native" gook pussu

I'm genuinely sorry for you user. Get someone better and live a happy life. Its the best revenge and what will rattle her the most.

>wants eurocucks out of this danish mountaineering goat image board

The laws surrounding child support is absolutely fucked against men. He'll be fine if he drops all contact now as he said, but if he had taken care of the kid for a year or two and then did the test, he'd probably still be on the hook for the full 18.

You got lucky to find out about your whore woman relatively early in the relationship.

I had 2 children with my ex... she waited until our 12th year of marriage and then had an affair that went on for months before I found out about it. Apparently, I wasn't giving her enough attention while busy working 60-70 hours week, bringing in close to 6-figures. I have paid tens of thousands for this woman to have a nice life. In our divorce, she ended up basically getting everything, and got remarried to some douchebag artist 6 months later. I basically got to start life over at the age of 40 and will have to pay child support for years. The court systems are heavily favored towards the mother.

Im in a relationship for a year now. If she cheated on me i would be fucking shattered and mad beyond belief. I would be questioning who the fuck ive been talking to over the last year; did I know you at all? For all I know everything you have said could be a lie.

By cheating you destroy the entire relationship. Every word said beforehand is completely meaningless now; void. If I were in your situation; planning for the baby with her, thinking up names together before bed, changing both of your lives accordingly to accomodate, just to find out its all a lie and the kid isnt even yours, holy shit man. I would kill that bitch and then myself. I feel so sorry for you man, i really do. Dump that bitch, pray you dont have to pay her anything and just never talk to her or your wifes son ever again.

I just want to say in case nobody else did. This is absolutely not your fault.

Dang sorry to hear that. I feel shattered and I barely felt just the tiny glimpse of what you went through. I can only imagine how you felt. Jesus.

Thanks Senpaifam, that helps.
Should I post her nudes or what I just want to get rid of all the pictures now.

>she smoked cigarettes
Well this is where you fucked up. Every whore that smokes is a degenerate cunt.

Delete all the photos. It hurts more the longer you keep them.

Been through something similar before. Even down to the bullshit fake story about how it happened.

The fact that she can't even be straight with you when you cold busted her on it is a sign that she will never be fully honest with you about anything.

It may have happened when she was out of the state. It may not have. Odds are it happened a lot more than you think or she will ever admit.

But this "I was out of town, I was drunk, I don't remember any of it" line is so old, it has whiskers.

Not true. Archive them somewhere but keep them.

If you throw them out now, 30 years from now you'll wish you had them.