Should we lock her up?

Should we lock her up?

Yes

lock her up in my rape dungeon to be honest

Yes get this jewish bitch out of the WH

What is this bitch even doing in the fucking White House? Why is she doing "government work"? Her and her Jewish husband need to fuck off.

>to conduct government work

Like what?

not until after Hillary.

talk about making a bastardized conflation
> Ivanka doesn't have access to Classified material
> Ivanka doesn't have access to a SCIF
> Ivanka didn't set up a private email server to circumvent FOI
transparency
Ivanka may be guilty of Sarah Palin-esque stupidity, need to see what the email was....

Is she even a politician?

LOCK

HER

UP

No she is our Jewish spy

I wish they would, so we can use her case as precedent to lock Shillary up.

>"government work"

can some american who actually knows what they are talking about tell me why it's wrong?
can't i use [email protected] for government work?

what the fuck is with democrat kikes lying and cheating?

christ so i just read about it. this is a non issue. retards

i'd slap some handcuffs on that slut desu

Seems unclear right now

No! As long as she wasn't sending classified information via that private email, and as long as she turned over everything (let alone without being probed), then she is in total compliance with the law.

Did she use that personal account to handle classified information? No? THEN FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

>the (((hill)))
>Reports

>it isn't classified info
And it looks like liberals will be taking an L yet again

>Jewish
>Slut
>A criminal like Hillary

How does Sup Forums reconcile with their glaring cognitive dissonance regarding Ivanka Trump?

Ivanka is a good woman and could do no wrong. I mean, she even converted to judea. So based. Such a lovely woman with pure intentions. Her husband is awesome! SO BASED!

Lock up Hillary first, then Okay.

No, that would be antisemitic.

LOCK HER UP

Yes, and the real kike too.

What was it used for?

get those fuckin kikes out of the White House

-Did she use that email to transfer SAP level classified documents?
-Did she store the server that controlled that email in her home, outside of a SCIF?
-Did she give access to this server to individuals without the appropriate classifications?
-Did she openly use names of operatives in the field that led to their demise?

If the answer is yes, she can share a cell with Hillary. But it's not, so fuck you.

eh why not...

Oh man I guess she and her husband will have to resign. How will we ever recover from this one?

lock both her and kushner up.

you're all fucking retards, it wasn't an email under a fake name (something people like Susan Rice do all the time to bypass FOIA requests) neither her nor Kushner had classified emails on their private email (Hillary Clinton had SAP level documents on her private email server)

Yes, please.

Yes

she also isn't secretary of state

Yep, fire her from her (((position))) and lock her up. Gas her kike husband. It's the only way.

Meanwhile let Lois Lerner, Susan Rice and Killary roam free while the latter talks about picking her fucking nose.

Two silverspoon idiots bribed into college, never had real jobs in their life. And Jared tanked his dad's real estate company

Nope. I want to see you leftist faggots exaggerate this and cry about it.

Depends, did she do anything illegal?

Nobody here likes Ivanka or Jared

>she can share a cell with Hillary
You mean never get prosecuted for anything because she's rich and has connections?

no we should continue to let them sink their ship

Yes we should; she's a jew.

Yes. Why is this a question?

FPBP Mrs. Kushner should not be above the law.

and shared classified information? on a server in her closet?

No she is our jewish spy

Does she have top secret clearance? What was the severity? Was there 30,000 emails? You don't know? How about you fuck yourself. Bend over and give it a try.

Prove intent.

Because it bothers you, muhammmad :)

LOCKER HER UP
But first provide source.

I wouldn't mind Trump going to jail as long as the Javanka kikes go down too.

go vote for hillary again you fucking shill. If ivanka did it she must have had a good reason. You think you know better than her?

Why would we lock her up? We didn't lock up Hillary? Prison are for poor people.

/thread

She is literally the worst thing to happen to this administration, she needs to fucking GO

She shouldn't be allowed to do any government work anyway. I didnt vote for her.

Ivanka ran the State Dept. on MacAffee security out of a bathroom in Denver? Really?

At least get her out of the White House.
Trump needs to give her tasks elsewhere and away from him.

hillary did it specifically so foreign isis hackers could intercept classified info. ivanka has a perfectly reasonable explenation. Apples and oranges.

typical leftist. You just can't stand seeing a strong jewish woman in a position of power can you?

She isn't a payed employee of the government as far as I know and I don't think she has a security clearance. Not even sure there is a legal issue here or if she is subject to FOIA requests.

Will wait and see what the government work consisted of before judging. If she fucked up then she should get locked up, but so should Hillary and Huma.

I see the pro fag anti-woman squad is out in full force

Lock her up. Shaniqua will tear a new one in prison.

This.

duplicate thread, oregano'd/reported

Don't defend this bullshit, man. Don't be like them. You have to be fucking consistent, jesus christ. Either personal email is acceptable or it isn't. Regardless if you're hillary, trump, obama, or bush.

Fucking people like you make the entire right look bad.

>First Clinton that did the emails
>Now Ivanka and Kushner are also doing the same email shit like Clinton does

Fuck it, either have the 3 locked up for life or give them Capital Punishment.

How about we just throw everyone related to politics in jail and start fresh?

wow, you shills are so fucking obvious. Soros is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. You seriously think you know better than a Trump? someone who has the blood of the most genius businessman in history?

What kind of government work? Was it classified or not?

She literally did nothing wrong, all these fucking shills trying to make her sound like hillary, yet Ivanka didn't even handle classified information. Funny of people suddenly cares about "emails" when it's Trumps beautiful daughter. All the woman hating betas in this thread need to fuck off too.

ivanka doesn't even hold a position does she?

She and her kike betaorbiter need to stay away from the WH as much as possible

Read my mind man. Get rid of every single corrupt politician and replace them with fresh new and younger faces to take over for running the government.

We have too many Senior Citizens and too many corrupt politicians running the government that needs to go.

how much do you want to bet it was just some bullshit fishing email a leftist gov worker sent her as a setup for the media, asking a yes or no question about some mundane bullshit? im interested to find out as well. it cant be as bad as hillary using a private server to disclose CIA operations in progress and assetts in covert operations

Why are women so entirely shit at this?

Jared does and he's also been using a private email.

Yeah she's the Jews bitch and she's trying to sabotage the Trump Presidency! Jared's going in the oven!

Yes, UNLESS /maga/tards want to go ahead and admit Trump was wrong to want to lock up HRC for the same thing.

I bet she can suck his daddy's golf ball through a garden hose

sage

Everyone in washington hates her, all the other staff on his team hate her, she talks about WOMYNS ISSUES like abortion and how little dicks should be illegal. She's a bimbo cunt who needs to fucking go

Yes.

Yeah, her and her devil worshipping husband

yes. shes a kike puppet

Then he should be locked up.

>Should we lock her up?
Better hurry. If she deletes them THERE. IS. NOTHING. YOU. CAN. DO.

t.fbianon

Trump took care of it.
He told her, "You've been a naughty girl, go to my room!"

Lock her up!

Fpbp

>Should we lock her up?
Yes. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Ivanka and Jared never belonged in the White House anyway and I don't know if I can ever forgive Trump for setting the precedent of bringing in family members for top positions in the White House. Nepotism does not belong in the White House.

No. Just think guys, putting her in jail tarnishes the sanctity of whyt nationalists and cuntservatives. In such a case the alt-right has to larp until it can larp no more and make her into an antifa and lefty sympathiser. Since the web would be onto the alt-right larpers fellow alt-righters have got to denounce them as larping jewish shills. And to not to give the impression of infighting they got to accuse the other side of being lefty antifa controlled opposition.

Slide thread morons. OP has one post out of 90+, classic slide post stats.

Jesus, stop fucking falling for this cancerous shit.

sage

Yes, it's this recklessness that gets all the sensitive info to the public and sites like Wikileaks.