Consider blacks to be subhuman that needs to be purged

>Consider blacks to be subhuman that needs to be purged
>Make constant memes about how evil, stupid and ugly blacks are
>Post tons of infographics about black crime, etc
>Musician makes a video showing a white child being hanged
"THIS IS PROMOTION OF WHITE GENOCIDE (((THEY))) AND THE NIGGERS WANT TO KILL US ALL"

>Blacks in the constitution were legally 3/5ths of a person
>Blacks even after being freed still faced oppression
>Didn't gain equal rights until the 60s
>Still harassed by cops long after
>Black athletes decide not to stand for the flag
"wtf these ungrateful niggers!!!"

Decent bait but it needs some fine tuning

It isn't bait though, why do the White Nationalist/Supremacists on this board fail to recognize the impact of injustice throughout history on a group of poeple that has a racial consciousness?

>knowing that tattoo

Maybe if the original protests werent over some betteroff dead niggers who resisted arrest.

Dey dindu nuffin

Because they are bettee off now because of it. They have not shown anywhere in the world that this is not true.

They should be happy as fuck to of even been 3/5ths a person in a white country.

Forgot the EU flag on your second post Paco.

Better*

>Higher crime rate than some African countries
>Whites that secretly hate them
>"""better off""" because muh internet

I'd this a troll?

>cause the most violent crimes
>experience a higher living standard in ever metric than their people have ever in their history.
>whites don't want to hear you complain about this as you have no right to

>Hey look at this really nice prison we built for you, we put a good, subservient blacks in positions of power so you should be happy with how this country has treated historically and how whites and the growing latino population feels about you (i.e hatred)

It's no troll, there are people in Somalia with running water, electricity, food and internet and even if they didn't I'd still rather not have to deal with the historic oppression by whites visited upon African Americans day in/day out for well over a century, not even the hidden bigotry that continues on to this day.

Because your only arguments are decades old, there's no freed slaves around today. Almost every other argument you have can be laughed right out the door with statistic evidences. Only reason I say almost is because I'd be more than happy to hear one that can't. Also if you want to be liked accepted, maybe kill whitey needs a little touch up PR wise. Just a thunk.

Nothing you say changes they are objectivly ungrateful and are better off today in a white country than they would be anywhere in their own countries and there for have no frame of reference to complain. Maybe in order for a Lower race like blacks to experience such a high living standard hey have to face what they faced there is nothing to prove this wrong.

Therefore*

>tfw instantly recognized man in OPs pic
the goyim did this

>There aren't any slaves here today so there's no problem
Only free white people were considered an actual person, not blacks.

>Laughed out the door with statistic evidences
What evidence? I never said anything that goes against what's reported by the government or what's posted on Sup Forums, I'm saying that blacks, historically speaking were the most oppressed group in the United States.

>Ungrateful for being treated like less-than-second-class citizens for most of US history
>Ungrateful for being racially profiled by police officers
>Calls us "lower race"
This is why we're "ungrateful" this is how whites see us, as a lower race, I don't see why the so-called "high living standard" (which basically means shitty hovel)

Who gives a fuck about sports performers' "protests"?
Also: blacks in other countries had very different stories, with similar results.

>Only free white people were considered an actual person, not blacks.
>were
You're not proving me wrong here. Decades old complaints that do not apply today. Name one (1) thing people of color are not legally allowed to do today and whites are.
No WE WUZ this time, give me anything still relevant to this day.

Maybe we should just agree not to depict hanging children in music videos. Only niggers do this.

>nigs complain that we think they're violent and subhuman
>make a video hanging a white child in protest
>they don't understand that they just proved us right because their 65 IQ brains literally can't grasp the concept of irony

>"wtf these ungrateful niggers!!!"
well i guess living in africa would be so much better

>why do the White Nationalist/Supremacists on this board fail to recognize the impact of injustice throughout history on a group of poeple that has a racial consciousness?
Because the historical guilt meme is just that. Nothing more than a kike rhetorical trick to get white men to cuck themselves out of fixing the problem. Gas the kikes, race war now!

LOL there is that ungrateful attitude again

Look up how living standard is calculated m8 niggers objectivly have it better here with everything you have said than anywhere else their own people have created. Again you have no frame of reference to complain.

Your entire argument persists on you assuming black people have options other than here that would "show us" how they should be treated.

>Suicidal Eurofag
>defending niggers

Just as you'd expect.

we're just starting to develop our own racial consciousness.
OP is white roastie.

choice jpg, user.

I disagree, pic related

the only thing I agree with blm on is that we should kill the white.. liberals and antifa.

I guess Whites should apologize for defending themselves. Sorry. Not going to happen.

>walking embodiment of american dream
>play a child's game for millions of dollars
>can't appreciate the privilege of freedom
>can't appreciate the opportunity
>educational opportunity most people don't get
>job opportunity most people won't have
>should be grateful beyond words
>should be encouraging others in their community
>should be a positive message, if a can do it you can too!!
NAH, IMMA GONNA TURN MY BACK ON THE COUNTRY THAT MADE IT POSSIBLE

INSTEAD ...
>literally bring the heat upon themselves
>black 5 times more likely to kill another black
>much more likely to rape
>much more likely to commit violent crimes
>73% of black moms are single moms

Fix yourselves niggers.
I can't wait for them to get their pay cut, lose their endorsement contracts and eventually lose their jobs when the NFL collapses.

>You should stand because some zog controlled Chad got BTFOd by a koran-fucking goat-thumper

Also white nationalist talks about how civic nationalism is a joke and they're right, the athletes weren't really turning their back on THEIR people.

buttblasted nazifagtard much.

Except they then become hypocrites when they are upset whites do it and it effects them poorly negating their entire protest.