I used Sup Forums for no more than 5 minutes and I already managed to figure out that this place is pretty much full...

I used Sup Forums for no more than 5 minutes and I already managed to figure out that this place is pretty much full whiny edgy faggots living in their parents' basement and blaming Jews, Muslims, blacks, and liberals for all of their problems and failures. Like grow the fuck up you pathetic crybabies and take some responsibility. I have never seen such a high concentration of paranoid losers online.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are quite wrong.

Wow, 5 minutes and you managed to do more damage than Clinton and all her supporters. Sup Forums BTFO by random OP that has been here for a whole 5 minutes, congrats!

t. neoliberal apologist

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

shitty b8t OP

so jew redpill thread?

A lot of posters are just here for the memes and to stir shit up. Don't take the internet so seriously, you gay nigger jew.

Literally you, OP

Elaborate.

LOL, you guys are exactly the kind of faggots that I'm talking about.

No, i'm not blaming it for my problems, im blaming Jews for societies problems. Obviously if you've only spent 5 minutes here, you aren't going to understand. It takes time to realize what's really going on. You're in the confusion phase of being introduced to Sup Forums, so just lurk for a month, and see where it takes you. You'll be one of us then.

>ID
Fuck I have to change my flag now

checked and keked

Hello

Post redpills for OP

also
>ID
kek

I don't blame jews for anything other than their organised subversion of the west and the white race via leftism and multiculturalism.

Personally I'm pretty comfy at themo

friendly reminder there IS an opportunity to recruit actual kikes to our cause and no one seems to be taking advantage..

Literally everything I dont like is Jewish....

How is that wrong?

I'm not sure if it's the majority, but a good chunk of people here are successful, intelligent, and not autistic.

>at least theyre not muslims!
lel..

yeah.. no

>Niggers kill and rape whites at gargantuan rates
>leftypol tells me I need to just grow up

I'm gonna need you to intellectually unpack this idea.

some jews hate israel.
we hate israel.
but if we talk against israel we're anti-Semitic..
but if those jews talk against israel on our behalf?

not saying to love those kikes just thinking in terms of strategy..

What's your ideology OP?

Ebin shitpost

Now go back to to your containment chamber faggot

u r a nigger fagit
KYS nigger fagit
XXXDDDDDDDDD

It's ironic xddd

Saved. Very nice.

Some kind of pro-jew raid going on. Fuck you kike.

It's actually not bait.

Ha ha ha, I'm eager to see where this goes. Please go on.

I haven't seen that meme in ages.

I'm aware, but there are quite a few who actually believe this shit.

The very far left and the very far right really are mirrors of each other.

i will knock ur cunt rite in i am not scared of u or ur nigger bumboiz
u r a fagit m8

Like useful idiots? I think jews are a bit too smart for that.

Nice fucking bait faggot

Reminder: Kike quislings get the oven same as their masters.

they are pretty dumb. checked btw

0/10
weak by even 9gag standards

kys nigger

Jesus Christ

>le basement meme
>le edgy faggots
>like grow the fuck up
it's not like it's obvious you're shilling and presenting no argument but hey you do you

there is spunk in that mouth XD XD XD shut the fuck up nigger gayboi XD

Nobody here believes anything they say. It's the rules. And since you clearly don't believe a word you say, you'll fit right in here. Welcome!

Stop trying to say this is not bait it is one of the worst baits I have ever seen.

have you swallowed the Khazar pill yet bros?

hmmmm
interesting to say the least

AY AY AY HOL UP HOL UP

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?

What do you do for a living?

OP WAS ONLY HERE 4 FIVE MINS AND TRIGGERED ALL OF Sup Forums

LMFAO

IT'S JUST THAT EASY, FOLKS

>Like totally grow the fuck up you pathetic
Are you lost little girl?

saved

fucking bait m9

I doubt the daily bait thread triggered anyone
also, it's saged so it doesn't really matter

not good bait

same to you.

I don't blame kikes and niiggers for my personal problems.

I consider myself successful

I blame my country's degeneracy on kikes, niggers, and libcucks.

>Doesn't even mention how half the threads are shite bait and shills while the other half is all a joke and shithead trumptards

>I cannot maintain that the way in which I became acquainted with them struck me as
particularly pleasant. For the Jew was still characterized for me by nothing but his religion, and
therefore, on grounds of human tolerance, I maintained my rejection of religious attacks in this
case as in others. Consequently, the tone, particularly that of the Viennese antiSemitic press,
seemed to me unworthy of the cultural tradition of a great nation. I was oppressed by the
memory of certain occurrences in the Middle Ages, which I should not have liked to see
repeated. Since the newspapers in question did not enjoy an outstanding reputation (the reason
for this, at that time, I myself did not precisely know), I regarded them more as the products of
anger and envy than the results of 4 principled though perhaps mistaken, point of view.

Most underquoted bit of Mein Kampf. Hitler thought the exact same way before getting redpilled. The truth will set the newfags free.

you forgot to change the flag retarded shill

It's funny you have no actual facts to back up your claim, but we here at Sup Forums do have mountains of factual evidence to support our claims that jews, minorities, gays, and other degenerates are actively destroying our society. So you can fuck off you little leftypol cunt, you never will understand this place you'll just whine and bitch and keep your ears plugged. That's fine, but when reality hits you in the fucking face and blood starts getting spilled don't come asking us for help. Hate to say we told you so.

Pic explains all. Never have I seen anything more true than this.

i can't believe Sup Forums is falling for bait so easily let's not be faggot cucks

great b8 m8

stay here a bit longer and you will slowly become
one
of
us

would this be considered a meta thread?
don't mods love to delete these?

this is supposed to be b8

ayy lmao fags think he is not b8ing

>White women casually walking amongst them

I imagine that, to them, it's like being a guy in the middle of a sea of korean women...

they never change

b8 babbbybyyby

OP WAS ONLY HERE 4 FIVE MINS AND TRIGGERED ALL OF Sup Forums

LMFAO

IT'S JUST THAT EASY, FOLKS

>Literally be stormfagZ

fucking fags

b888888

>I used Sup Forums for no more than 5 minutes and I already managed to figure out
>I'm stupid: the post
Try to realize this would be more compelling if you were to say you've been on Sup Forums for a longer period of time. All you're talling us is that you make hasty generalizations you find convenient and therefore that you are projecting.

I fear you are right OP, By right-wing brothers are virgin edge lords who don't understand that they have to pick up a brick and go ape on some apes. I fear we will never save the white race with so few reproducing. I no longer heil in public because of the shame of my white-right bothers who have fallen from grace.