What should be done to all alt-right members :)

What should be done to all alt-right members :)

wowee, im gonna need aloe vera for that burn, snowflake. saged

Don't worry.once we get enough power we will do it.

give it to comunists .. they have a vivid immagination on how to hurt people.. regardles their own safety

sage this entartete untermensch

>Don't worry.once we get enough power we will do it.

sure

We should have bestiality and tranny raping squads to deal with all communists. Literally raped to death by horses, trannies, /mlp/ and furries.

We have far far more power then you nazis do. Soon you'll all be in the boats

Lol you guys are gonna kill all the nigs after you're done with us.

Once racial balance is found, racism will stop happening. Till then, we need to make an example out of you bigots

Alt right is a name made by a DNC think tank, which was then used to define Trumps base and ideology.

Trump has never used alt right, nor has anyone in the republican party or the team.

It was first introduced by leftwing MSM media and DNC presidential campaign

>create an ideology / group
>link it to foe (Trump)
>control it and use it to split his base

Very normal maneuver in politics

>communist
>getting power
Lol I hope you realize the liberals are just using you.

so why promote ethnic-diversity & multiculturalism, yano, the things causing racial imbalance

HMMMMMMMM

The term Alt right was coined by Richard Spencer and the National Policy Institute long before the election.

shhhhhh
its like the muslims who dont realise theyve been lured to europe for a final solution shhhhhhhhhh
shhhhh ive said too much

In other words, just another day for the leftist.

Why don't we create a society full of degenerates and allow niggers and other low IQ shitskins to take over and then just blame all white people for their problems, then we'll attack them for being the only ones to tell the truth

What country are you from?

Also, this technique would require the use of tools. I'm sure weakling commies such as yourself never used tools.

Show flag you nigger lover.

Ow that edge

>Commie

You'll do worse to yourself in the first thousand perspective-time years of your dying DMT-trip bardo, buddy

You're a bunch of faggots despised by everyone, the more racist you get towards whites the more they'll wake up and realise you're scum
>once racial balance is found, racism will stop happening
Ahahahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahahha
You faggots don't actually believe that right?

If you have the power what's the hold up?

Looking for boats moored to a pier with my name on it, so far I've only seen fantasies. Stop being a nigger and show your flag.

the point is to create a defined enemy to attack. what most dont see is that this place has no definition, its a place to let your mind go off which invites to critical thinking. that mindset can produce new persepctive to understand current events and question everything. that mindset is dangerous for those who want to control. it doesnt matter who invented a word. its the procedure of containing the status quo.

>racial balance

What is that? Can you explain?

Fuck off kike. WWII is over. Youre the enemy now. Stop deflecting to nazis and alt righters. Its time you killed your extremists. We killed ours. But you dont kill yours. And yours make more of ours. And you bitch and complain some more. Clean your own fucking house first you willfully ignorant piece of shit.

Why don't you just stop taking the resources of people of color and allow them to survive you disgusting bigots.

Dont worry though. Soon, in ten years or so. You'll be floating down the rivers. Land and power will be given back to the people who deserve it.

Don't be too worries, fair haired men will be the first to float. To show them the suffering they have never suffered before.

I know where commies go. They go to hell. Thats whats to be done with you.

T. Unhinged person. Sounds like you need jesus

>fair haired men will be the first to float

Well in ten years, I'll just start identifying as a nigger. Checkmate.

You're white by the way. What place do you think you'll have in society when you're outnumbered by the niggers you've been cucking for?

Or I'll convert to jizzlam.

Winston church hill was damn well right, you believe that someone should be horribly killed like this because they disagree with you and are expressing their right of free speech?

who are the real fascist here?

border wall immurement for all illegals. ALL 11 MILLION ALL 11 MILLION ALL 11 MILLION

Yeah. Float us down the river again. Because it worked so well when the niggers did it to their albino babies. You know. When god adopted the white man. When the demons cast you out God adopts.

sounds like my weekend

Good luck with that.

wait, so youre saying youre all sick, violent, psychopaths? Here I thought the guys who keep to themselves and dont bother anybody in real life were the bad guys. Thanks for the update you super cool edgy villian

The (((alt-right))) doesn't exist.

I find it hilarious when faggots with memeflags think anyone takes them seriously.

God doesn't exist. Stop believing in fairy tails.

If that extermination is managed by you guys, you'll have a shortage of torture boats before getting to me.

Sounds like my honey moon!

because we have different opinions than you and want what is best for society.

on the other side you fuckers have actually caused people i know to kill themselves because of prolonged poverty, because you "marxist" whores guard that fucking establishment WITH YOUR LIVES.

Where the fuck is the opposition to the establishment in the Netherlands now, where is antifa, where is antifa in France now..
You dont care about marxism, you only cared about saving the rich elites from political extinctin.

You're traitors to the political Right,
You're traitors to the political Left, you're traitors to all immigrants when YOU protect the establishment that voted for the wars.
and you're traitors to the people in general.

>kill 200 million people
>its okay because we sent a dog into space.

you needed to REALLY fuck up bad to get that sentence. Like a ruler rebelling. Then they get in big shits

Make my flesh an offering to Nurgle

god exists outside of understanding, god himself is timeless, you fucking brainlet

strung up for being Russia's fifth column and voting another neocon in office

Iranian here. Pretty sure that's fake news, Greek propaganda

That is fucking brutal.

Iranian here. Don’t trust this commie

the roach is too scared to show his flag

>implying communism would ever have the milk and honey to waste

Repent or rue this day you ignoramus. You need help of the divine sort.

Them mean alt-righter be saying shit I don't like. So fuggen raycist an sheet.

>commies in power
Good luck suppressing Americans.

I always thought that "the land of milk and honey" was a good thing. Now that phrase will always make me think of maggot-riddled death

I can't follow this. The left can't meme.

But liberals don't have brains senpai

Underposted rate

Kys also sage

>thinking communists would have a surplus of milk and honey to use as a torture device
you might get ten people with this, but after that you're risking starvation.

Keep telling yourself that obvious lie.

holy kek
this

Cry more on your way to hell. At least we fucking tried to put you on a different path.

>What should be done to all alt-right members
let them breed all the women they want

>i didnt understand what you wrote

what a miserable life u must have to porposefully spread missleading information, no intention of debate, whatsoever

ty for letting me know you are full of shit, spares me some braincells. cant argue with frontal lobe damaged emotionally charged cucks like yourself.

They will get the gas chambers. Give them a taste of their own medicine

absolutely, whoever makes these for them is retarded.

Till then you're going to hide behind your keyboard right? :'D

This. I can't wait for the college sophomore commies to attempt to overtake the Army and Marine Corps, with their weaponized piss bottles and rape whistles.

OP: Do it, faggot!

>commies never used tools
Except for their fucking flag that has 2 working tools right on it. Commies worked hard believe it or not

Bait thread. Doesn't make sense anyways since all the leftlards will eat the milk and honey before they use it.

Are you kidding? The armies will follow us, not you! The blacks, the hispanics,the muslims will take up arms against you shitstains. 100 skinny boys with nazi flags vs real men and women, whis gonna win?

Please, by all means have your next Antifa rally right outside of a Marine Corps base. Just march right up and tell them what's-what. I'm sure they'll fall right in line. Make sure to video tape it too.

kek

Free helicopter rides, Komrades!

THIS!
PLEASE GOD THIS!

LOL god that would be amazing.

Also every teacher I know that went into teaching at schools in bad neighborhoods as hyper liberals are now racist as fuck.

Exposure always gets people to choose the same ending.

saged

White nationalists have killed someone already. Communist have killed no one though they should

Nazi:1 communist:0

Who do you think the law will side with

Shit bait with guaranteed butthurt knee-jerk (You)s. Why does Sup Forums keep proving it's one of the top three boards with the lowest mean collective IQ?