(((They))) are using kpop to promote racemixing between white females and korean males

>(((They))) are using kpop to promote racemixing between white females and korean males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AOH41w7M2tU
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw
nature.com/articles/ncomms14615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her children are going to look so fucking slanted and ugly.

Joey might be a virgin but she ended her line forever, her daughters will have nothing of her.

so this is the power of kpop?

All I know is, they should bring more Korean twinks to Texas so I can buttfuck them, and hopefully send vids of it to their girlfriends

South Korean pop is shit but North Korean pop is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=AOH41w7M2tU

i unironically hate worst korea more and more, pls tell trump to not bomb best korea these degenerate southern race mixers needs to get bombed senpai

She has lovely green eyes, it is a shame her children will never have those same green eyes

I don't care. If people are going to stop racemixing they need to focus on BMWF (15x+ more common) or WMAF (35x+ more common)

I wanna put my hand around his throat and crush his prostate

Guy looks like a 14 year old with a testosterone deficiency

Also virtually all the white men going to pick up Koreans are trash. We shouldn't be allowing them to pollute East Asia with their trash genetics that would have died out otherwise.

On the bright side AMWF couples seem to produce somewhat competent mongrel offspring. Hapa babies are all nuts.

Bitch needs to take better care of her hair Jesus Christ

No they're not you incecure faggot.

We know you're asian. You guys might even be less desirable then nigges among women. Its a shame because most of you guys are alright

>If people are going to stop racemixing they need to focus on BMWF (15x+ more common) or WMAF (35x+ more common)

He thinks the US = world. I hate to break it to you but AMWF is 10000000x more common. You do know there is this entire place called Central Asia and Far East Siberia where there are tons of white women with Asiatic Central Asians (see the girl in TATU as a celebrity example) or with Chinese men.

Like we haven't been fucking their women repeatedly for over a century.

>Literally everything that doesn't conform to what I like is Jewish propoganda

>not CRISPR editing your kids to pick the best traits from both parents
Come on, its 2017!

>Like we haven't been fucking their women repeatedly for over a century.

or the fact that Asian men have been fucking white women for millennia and turned Central Asia from a place dominated by white/caucasian people into a people that looks like this today.

We should we care if our trash go to polute other countries instead of our own? Thats a good thing.

If it were even true tho. You actually fell for the r/asian"masculinity" and r/hapas memes

>tfw no Jimin bf

kek atleast the kid will have soulles black eyes and face like he/she haves down syndrome.

There was a thread like this yesterday so I'm going to take time to remind everyone again that south koreans are not "based" or your friends but a plague that needs to be wiped from this planet. Koreans are the niggers of east asia dominated and enslaved by every superior society, incapable of original thought. They spend their days making shit tier hip-hop and R&B eating fried chicken and bitching about reparations (remind you of anyone?). Kpop is nothing more than a vehicle for jewish-african culture to enter east asia and it needs to be stopped.

>less desirable then nigges among women

Meanwhile in the real world
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoUUT9InUg

nothing is hotter than seeing white women worship asian men

>singing starts
>perfect unison clapping begins

like nork pottery

Meanwhile in the real world, kpop star jeon somi and her Canadian dad.

Meanwhile in the real world
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoUiY_5FKw

CHINKED

You dont know history m8,so I will just say it shortly

Russians came to Sibiria killed all the native men and forced their women to marry Russian soldiers and Russian migrants

When Russians conquered Central Asia it was the biggest rape fest Central Asia ever had,and now all Central Asian chicks want marry Russians,same kinda how Korean or Japanese women want to marry Americans.

Very good definition, I very much love it.

>Meanwhile in the real world, kpop star jeon somi and her Canadian dad.

Her dad was a former model and the best he could get is a 3/10 Korean girl. Meanwhile Asian guys get actual hot White girls.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but central asia is the way it is because of migration and murder thousands of years ago. Your idea that over ther amwf is more common is completely made up

The only contry with a significant amount of asians and white are enourmous amounts of WMAF. Statistically proven

Here in São Paulo this is also the case to some extent

but that would result in an abortion

she just has shitty genetics
no amount of product will fix it

why are the same exact threads posted day after day?

just let big kim kill them

I was watching a camwhore (see pic) a few days ago, and to my surprise she had a BTS poster over her bed.

What exactly is a hot Asian girl??
never seen one since all Asian women are ugly af

Sorry mate. Less desirable then niggers. This is just sad really, i do feel for you boys

>picking a k*rean gook
Her funeral.

>You dont know history m8,so I will just say it shortly
He thinks what has happened in the last 100 years = history. He then ignores that East Asians/Northern Siberians have been conquering White territories for millenia in Central and Western Asia which was originally populated by Caucasian people.

>central asia is the way it is because of migration
1) BRONZE AGE - Western & Central Asians were originally Caucasian / "White"
"Contemporary populations linked to western Iron Age steppe people can be found among diverse ethnic groups in the Caucasus, Russia and Central Asia (spread across many Iranian and other Indo-European speaking groups), whereas populations with genetic similarities to eastern Scythian groups are found almost exclusively among Turkic language speakers.

2) IRON AGE - East Asian / Siberian genes started appearing in populations of Central & Western Asia creating the population we see today in 2017 in those areas.
"These findings are consistent with the appearance of east Eurasian mitochondrial lineages in the western Scythians during the Iron Age, and imply gene-flow or migration over the Eurasian Steppe belt carrying East Asian/North Siberian ancestry from the East to the West"

SOURCE : nature.com/articles/ncomms14615

>tfw no jimin gf

r/asianmasculinity thinks he is fooling anyone
wheeeeez

>I was watching a camwhore (see pic) a few days ago, and to my surprise she had a BTS poster over her bed.

It is hot thinking this girl is touching herself at night while lying down on her bed looking at pictures of a kpop boy group.

>Think this is a dumb joke
>Talk to a couple of chicks I know
>All of them are starting to get into K-Pop

This is actually really weird. I keep in contact with women I have dated (for various reasons) and at least three of them have told me they are into Korean street-wear and K-Pop now.

Who is this?

BTW this is the poster in the background above her bed

get off this board you faggot

Whites never lived there the native Finish tribes and Turkic lived there,now are you telling they were white kek.

some camwhore on chaturbate that I forgot the name of. she isnt the only one, tons of girls there love kpop / BTS

It's the opposite. Russians came, killed all the mongol men, and made mongrel babies with their daughters.

EurasianTiger, pls.

You should be mentioning Kazakhstan, which is a hapa country that was made hapa by mongols kidnapping white women. I bet there are more nasty white men pumping asian trannies right now than there are married AMWF couples. If people are going to stop racemixing they need to focus on BMWF (15x+ more common) or WMAF (35x+ more common)

Yeah no kidding. Mongoloids are just as anthropometrically and genetically disparate to whites as negroids. They are our natural enemy as well.

>Sorry mate.
1. He still thinks the US = WORLD
2. He doesnt know that Asian-Americans includes everybody from Indians (from India) to Pakis to Indonesians to Thais to etc.
3. We are talking about East Asians / Koreans in this thread. You do know there isnt popular Indian boy bands for a reason ... right?

>r/asianmasculinity thinks he is fooling anyone
Meanwhile 90% of "Asian" females with White men in Nordic countries are to 3rd world brown jungle asians from Thailand and Phillipines.

Doubt that guy's really railing her. That kiss looks "emmy for shit acting" forced. He's probably another beta orbiter she's using to make some poor retard jealous.

This is what white men want.

sure is r/hapa in here. fuck off you mentally ill cunts John Bettendorf is a faggot