How's Obamacare repeal going?

BASED

you think you've won that, oh no honey, let me explain.

The cucks that vote no on the bill will be replaced by even more conservative men, and the ones that remain, will have to follow suit or lose their seats. Trump will move the entire country, and world, to the right.

Well, there's still next year.

The last time i went to Canada, the RCMP stopped me illegally tried to extort me for $100. After I told them I was a United States citizen then basically stopped in their tracks and invited me over to have BBQ. Made some burgers for them, was a good time. Point is, that your police force respects US citizens more than their own.

Hello Obamaleaf, nice to see you again my friend

We're trying but it ain't gonna happen.

still waiting for mccain to die

hey faggot, respond god dammit i want answers

this happened in edmonton

you won

Stop posting, obama leaf doesn't care what you say.

7,5 years to go

hello argie

FUCK YOU I WANT A RESPONSE

Producing laws is not an easier job than producing cars and fooood, so if the government is incompetent to produce cars or food, why do you expect it to do a good job producing the legal system within which you are then going to produce the cars and the food?

Cuck

on what? Republicans promising to repeal and replace Obamacare for 7 years and Trump promising he has an amazing healthcare plan and it was all bullshit?

Going about as good as democrat's control of governorships and state senates

Hows Hillary's presidency going?

Niggers cannot be taken seriously because they are an inferior subspecies of gorilla.

OBAMALEAFT
B
A
M
A

BASED AS FUCK

how has this avatarfagging leaf not been banned yet?

FUck you leaf boy. I have some niggas in the RCMP that ill call up and have them jump yo ass

pretty good

The new bill will give healthcare to the states.

We'll get it passed and get rid of those shit obamacare mandates.

fantastic, better than ever, the best repeal to ever happen in the history of the united states. literally the greatest repeal of all time. there will be many books written about this repeal, i can tell you that. no one repeals better, no one. this repeal will be so great that we'll repeal literally everything that obama ever did without a single complaint from anyone even the democrats, that's how great this repeal is gonna be.

for what? triggering right wing retards into the hospital?

this is not your safe space bitch

fuck off obamaleaf nobody is supposed to be as smug as you

Somehow Obamaleaf isn't the worst thread today on /spol/. Well
>clears throat
Almost all jobs created by Obama were part time

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You morons should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

for breaking global site rules by avatarfagging with your gifs

Why would an overwhelmingly unpopular bill cause this to happen?

I'm not even doing that.

u retards just can't handle getting btfo by me everyday anymore so u want to get rid of me

stop crying like a little bitch

you're my bitch. get used to it.

>I want healthcare without having to pay for it

>every single thread is started with a 93 gorillion gif
>not avatarfagging

Based leaf btfo rural and suburban retards with simple facts

>>every single thread is started with a 93 gorillion gif

I have an entire folder that debunks u

>have an entire folder of screenshots of your own threads
autism

Doesn't change the fact that you use the same images to establish your identity on an anonymous image board. But you also probably evade and/or use a proxy

lol do u admit that u got debunked?

>>>every single thread is started with a 93 gorillion gif

Why do you screencap your threads.

>have to collect screenshots of the instances where you didn't use your calling card to start a thread

obviously has a mental disorder of some sort

Never going to happen before the system implodes and the people call for blood after our economy completely caves in. Why would power hungry government officials surrender control over something so precious? The only reason the faggots calling themselves conservatives passed repeal bills before Trump, was because they knew the faggot liberal would veto it. They got to act like they would succeed, if only more faggots calling themselves conservatives got voted in. Next election cycle, the faggots calling themselves liberals will win some more seats back after playing the same game for 4 years. In the end, all of these faggots want more control over your money, your life,and your family. None of them give a rat's ass about you. And you will spend your life laughing at the faggots on the other team failing, while the faggots on the team you're cheering for are simultaneously lubing you up.

Now spread 'em, faggot.

Jesus christ, you post this fucking gif every fucking day and act extremely smug, just fucking die already.

you're just mad that u got debunked

u claimed that i start all my threads with 93 gorillion

that's bullshit

why r u fake news?

Now i know you aren't the real obama leaf, you are just that imitator from last time.

I do have imitators unfortunately, but I am the real one here.

Nuh uh, i can recall the file names.

We can only know if you're the real ObamaLeaf if you tweet out your ID (BDGxLWwz) @ObamaLeaf

what file names?

ANOTHER WIN FOR BASED OBAMALEAF

You usually at least capitalize your sentences.

That will hurt in the morning

lol no not really

Considering you are having to dig through narcissistic screenshots to find instances where you didn't use that gif, I'd say you actually proved my point. I doubt you have ever made a single thread where you didn't use that gif which has obviously become synonymous with you as your "avatar"

why can't u just admit that u got debunked?

>every single thread is started with a 93 gorillion gif

why can't YOU admit that you got debunked?

Hows the legalised weed going?

>3 people voted no
You can thank mccain,susan Collins, and Ron Paul

>obamaleaf is so mentally ill that he can't go a day without talking about things that done affect him
as a neutral thanks for showing me you are as fucked in the head as the pagans and white nationalists

>expecting a mentally ill person to give a shit about his own country

>Ron Paul

pretty good all the provinces are setting out their provincial guidelines and it looks like it's on track for next year

how does it feel to have gay marriage in your country soon? another loss in the culture war for conservashits

>21 posts by Obama leaf in his own thread

Never change

lol because u didn't debunk me on anything

>if canada actually had the healthcare that obamaleaf constantly shills for he would probably be institutionalized
pottery

lol, poor obamaleaf can't accept that he got debunked HARD

he's mentally ill, I have never seen a pre election shitposter slide this far into madness. He becomes more and more unstable by the day. I think this is his only interaction with other people

right wing retards on Sup Forums get btfo massacred everyday by me so the only defense u can muster up is that I'm mentally ill, meanwhile u retards literally a worship a 71 year old autistic demented retard for president

the culture war was lost for conservatives during the 70s you halfwit

lol this is so sad bro, u got fucking masscred. now you're just behaving like a bitch

He's more fun than trudeau

the culture war is still going u fucking retard

u dont think gay marriage is part of the culture war?

>gets debunked
>goes on schizoid off topic rant
>b-but trump
classic obamaleaf

>4 instances of threads where 93gorillion was still used as your avatar to identify yourself
>this somehow debunks me
pathetic - accept that you got btfo HARD

ya trump is fun to laugh at

the whole world is laughing at him

what a fucking embarrassment

>misses where I said I was neutral
didn't vote for him nor any of those other repubs but thanks for proving my point about you being mentally ill, now watch you attempt more deflection because there isn't an argument against my point. My point is that you are mentally ill and you simply prove that to be correct every single day that you sit here for hours on end. It's fairly sad.

where did u debunk me? on what? be specific now. link the post.

you're literally acting like a retard.

u said this

>>>every single thread is started with a 93 gorillion gif

i debunked u

now you're legit acting like a fucking retard

you're fucking pathetic man

(You)
(You)
(You)

You cannot expect rational thought to come from someone who is sick in the head, it just can't happen.

>let me show you how sane I am by continuing to rant like the mentally ill person I am
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lol btfo right wing retards is not a sign of mental illness. Honestly u retards are performing abysmally in this thread.

the retard said

i debunked him

u retards need to accept this and move on

it's as simple as that

also note this thread is about Obamacare repeal... how is it going?

Gee user... don't you think the Trudeau government claiming weed will be legalised by next year is any different than the Trump government claiming that they will still repeal obamacare?

>right wing retards this triggered that they got fucking annihilated yet again

see

>No mention of dog fucking
0/10

so trump is trudeau now?

you're confusing legislation and implementation

why aren't republicans voting to repeal obamacare after they promised to do it for 7 years? they have the numbers

>so fucking retarded he can't read or understand multiple lines of English where I state I am not right wing nor do I support them
howling over here, you are so fucking stupid that you prove me right every time. All you have done is further prove how mentally ill you are and how you are incapable of comprehending simple English. How can one person be so fucking retarded? now watch you attempt more deflection.

How's going a single day without literally shaking over American politics going?
>2 Euros have been deposited into your account

Remember, there is more than one.

Shit-tier baiters who can only spout "DRUMPF BTFO" and "RIGHT WING RETARDS"

Sage, hide, move on.

it's amazing how quickly u right wing retards forget and DINDU. Did u forget this celebration in the Rose Garden? Lol honestly it's like u retards love getting massacred by me

How's being an inconsequential faggot in New Leafistan going?