Rampage against the Elite, not your local school!

Why didn't some manic just blow his brains out already? Why won't the alt-right Elliot Rodgers on this planet just go after the big guys instead of hunting Niggers in their school?

Why him? You don't actually think he pays people to protest or post on here or some crackpot shit like that, do you?

If people could get to him easily they fucking would put a bullet between his eyes.

>why don't mk ultras kill their masters?

Would it matter? You'd have to wipe out his whole lineage with him and god knows what kind of horrible shit is in his will.

>Why kike false flags never happen to the kikes who plan and fund them?

Think dummy, think!

I wonder how the power vacuumed left behind will look like when Soros dies.

**vacuum

Fuck.

He doesn't get out very often, do you know anywhere he is going to soon?

I love Mr Soros, he is an honorable human being! He is a philanthropist and helps so many people all around the world. Stop identifying him with nefarious political elites, he is not who you think he is.

His son's already prepped and ready to go.

Project any harder and you might just blow out an O ring

If a bug was planted on his plane, it would be easy to track him.

His movements need to be tracked, that's for sure.
His location must be known at all times.

He spends most of his time in a hidden regeneration chamber, powered by sacrificed Gentile babies.

Russia has a 10m price on his head. Hes a bond villain. If he was easy to kill hed be dead

It's actually very obvious. The global surveillance systems used by NSA and CIA and such aren't used to prevent school shootings or other terrorism. It is used to protect the rich. People who plot these are caught and not talked about in the media at all as to avoid encouraging others.

>implying Soros would allow the plebes to get close enough to cook a Jew pizza.

Think this dude exists in the wild? Lol.

Enter his private resort in the Bahamas or where ever the fuck first.

Soros is just a boogeyman though.

It's the people like ALEC who are the actual problem.of course nobody told you to be against that so you won't even look.

Open Society Foundation is the biggest perpetrator to all the issues going on in the world. From the Ukraine, to the NGO's flooding Europe with migrants, to BLM, to many other organizations.

They are using this new liberalism ideology to make things run smoother. Doesn't cost much to start an activist group nowadays and when you have at least $10B as Soros does, BLM doesn't cost more than a few millions. 1 year it's probs like $10M out of Soros's pocket since so many other people are now contributing and so forth. It's a monster they are creating. Very effective, needs to be studied in the future

It's what toppled Ukraine and they want revolutions all over the world

Thank you for this insightful post.

wtf i love soros now

soros isn't the final boss of earth dummie

>You don't actually think he pays people to protest
He literally funds all the aggressive liberal movements such as BLM, ANTIFA and Pride

He's not important, his son is.

There will be no vacuum. Soros is just a frontman for Rothschilds, bankers, and other old money.

Why this guy? Why not the Rothschilds or some higher ups? Or even their security so they feel mortal fear.

Soro's isn't the enemy.

It's the corrupted system he benefits from.

You take out one soro's and many more will replace him, its how the economy has grown to become.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe anyone should profit from war, but war is profitable.

Just human nature.

I blame the "holier than thou" people.

Aka da juice.

we should just make a limited extradition agreement with russia - soros for snowden

His son is following in his footsteps. He's at Berkley and is already an activist against Europeans.
But the mind hive will always be the Rothschilds

>Crackpot
There's a paper/digital trail you fucking brainlet zilch. The Open Society Foundation owns the migrant boats that bring in millions of Africans to Euro shores.

Because they have the money to hire highly trained killers to protect them, they also don't abide by normie laws and have unlimited funds to equip their bodyguards with the best technology around.

You'll just die, the only way to be rid of their influence was if everyone woke up and stopped using their main tool of control, money. But that will never happen and even if it did. They could just kill everyone or crash your nation economy to punish the plebs, uproot and move to a new safe haven.

Welcome to planet Earth, the planet where every resource is claimed and the elite have a monopoly on violence and lethal technology.

Alex kike lover Jones always blames Soros for everything. He's nothing but a front man for the Jews. The public never heard of this fag until Hillary and all that bullshig

Yes he is. Currently. Jews are infinitely better than Soros. They just want control over finance and banking. You will never borrow a loan more than $1M if you even do that, ever, in your life. You will never encounter the financial jews.

Rothschild funded Cecil Rhodes who was hellbent on turning Africa into a white colony. They just want more money and influence.

Soros and these libshits (anti Israel btw) are your enemy. Subversive. Don't want to work with you. Want revolutions.

Killing Soros wouldn't do anything in the long run. Sure, BLM and Antifa might lose some power short term, but countless other evils will creep out from the woodwork to replace him, and will just continue on where he left off. At the end of the day, Soros and his ilk are just pawns, pieces to be used and discarded should the time come. There's -something- greater pulling their strings, and it's unlikely we will ever find out -what- it is.

>I'm the final boss of Earth and the cause of 90% of the worlds wars and misery, let me just reveal my face to billions of people and be hated forever.

>I am a deliberate villain
Muslims think they are right and you are wrong.

Soros thinks he knows what's best for the world and you are a southern retarded hillbilly

Have you not heard that there are two sides to every story? That's why "the victor always writes history". You better win cuck or we'll celebrate diversity for hundreds of years with Muslims as our neighbours not knowing what could have been

He's a spoiled faggot though. I don't think he has his old man's gravatas.
He also has mad security. All of these turbo kikes have basically mossad tier protection teams.

It's all a cycle anyways, I'm tired this time around I'll try next time, I promise

Y are u like this

That is the Point every fucking Scholl Shooting or Rampage is shown in the media over and over again. So more People get an Idea of how to do it. But No Media showing Rich People getting killed .

>Switzerland
Fuck you and your banks