Okay, what is his secret? He's nothing to look at, he's a convicted pedo (legally speaking at least)...

Okay, what is his secret? He's nothing to look at, he's a convicted pedo (legally speaking at least), doesn't appear particularly charming, didn't have any more wealth or prestige than she already had.
So why on Earth would a hottie like Huma Abedin even be willing to take "Weiner" as her last name and marry this guy?
Not to attack him here, but ...... why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928032/Huma-breaks-weeps-openly-returns-campaign-headquarters-aides-ran-doomed-bid-elect-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtu.be/hvKDe1UrJCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it wasnt a purely political marriage

So what? What did she stand to gain? She even bore him a child.

yeah, sure she did, shes totally not a saudi spy

He has power, moneys and smarts..?

Anyone participating in politics have some level of smarts.

And she is not that pretty.. I would say that they match quite well. Horse and jew

>Anyone participating in politics have some level of smarts.
I audibly laughed at this.

shes a muzzie with family ties to terrorists

Power in politics is attractive to some women. But more like Huma is a Muslim spy who latched onto Weiner to gain access to politics.

But it's true. They are no geniuses. because geniuses tend to be more dedicated and humble towards discovering new ground and information (since they have the gift of a high level of abstract thinking).

But they have enough cognitive ability to appear in public, hold speeches, manipulate people and sell a message.

tfw no huma gf

You just need this bias in your life, otherwise you won't be able to fit your narrow world view. These political conspiracies thrive well.

>Power in politics is attractive to some women
That's true. Because political power is a natural signal of going for the alpha role.

This. All people at this level do it as a business deal. These people don't have feelings. Everything they do publicly is an attempt to further their career.

They're both fugly.

Jew gold

God guided his path to help him take down the Clinton's forever.

you are right, jews have no redeeming qualities, they are ugly, they are sly and elitist, but she married for the same reason anyone else marries a jew, money and and a ticket in to the (((club)))

1- politics
2- didn't a leaked photo show he's hung like zoo animal?

also I'm a fat fuck and my gf is like a 7/10 qt
shit happens

fucking idiot why do you think

Arranged marriage by Bill & Hillary Clinton.

>hottie like Huma Abedin
A grapefruit full of acid couldn't even fix that Jessica Simpson donkey faced bitch.

She's not bad to look at.

She is Hillary's bitch.

He is a relentless pussy hound. He is throwing out feelers to EVERYONE. It's just percentages. Even if you are an ugly JEw, if you hit on a thousand women, at least a few will say yes.

Agreed. Money is the tool of the jew to appear alpha

He has a big dick. That's why she went back to him after leaving, she couldn't find someone that stretches her as good.

Probably because she's actually ugly and everyone on here has low fucking standards

see

He was a rising star in congress when they got married. It was before he was caught sending his dick out. Even after he was caught the first time, it seemed he could weather the storm and would probably still have a career in politics.

He's in trouble now, though he seems like he's been a shit bag his whole life and it's finally catching up to him.

This.

How can he even sext any other girl with that woman in his house?

>...... why?
don't know, don't care - I just love her name, Huma Weiner
hummm....

She has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and arab money backers. Its a sham marriage.

where do i give updoots?

big dick weiner. yall jelly

that'll be useful the next year and a half or so.

I bet they both did it for political reasons. He needed a wife to advance his career. She needed an in to do her terrorist arab woman deeds. Match made in heaven.

I wonder if they ever had sex. I seriously doubt they have in a while.

This is bordering on gossip though.

that's not smarts. It's a huge ego and a power trip. they're actually quite dumb. aggressive chimps.

Stupid cunt huma fucked up. She took weiner's seed and shit out a weiner jr. Pedo runs in the family so huma's son will be a pedo as well. She really fucked this one up bad.

Fake marriage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3928032/Huma-breaks-weeps-openly-returns-campaign-headquarters-aides-ran-doomed-bid-elect-Hillary-Clinton.html

Feels bad she should’ve dated someone else who would’ve taken care of her. She may the wrong choice seeing it to the end

Atchually...
They knew if SHTF they could not be required to testify one against the other.
La Familia

Chelsea Clinton married a fa6got and had a fa6got kid.
Huma did the same. So did Ivanka and Donald's sons. Popping out hybrid WASP-RATS.

To ascend in the NWO, marriage and kids are the fastest route through the eons. Huma Weiner's kid (funny how she didn't take his name lol) will rule the NWO with Greater Israel as the HQ, and Rothschilds still in the shadows. You see this marriage/kids tribal ascension all the time in Hollywood.

She could’ve had a simple family with a business man or something. Now shes past her prime

>people don't know this
wat

WASPs and their spies like Human must marry into the tribe. Just as Zuckerberg married a chink to ease (((FB))) into Communist China.

>you will never spend a night ravaging a sexually frustrated Huma Abdein in a swanky DNC funded hotel room

JUST FUCKING KILL ME NOW

He's her beard, she's Hillary's concubine.

Probably not even his (or her) child.
Wasn't he fondling himself in a picture, as he lay right next to his son (son visible in picture)?

Also the same reason why Ivanka’s kid is learning mandarin

Arabella is being set up to do business in China, may either marry another jew or a rich high-class Chinese guy

youtu.be/hvKDe1UrJCY

i just assumed huma was some sort of sex partner in crime raping little boys and girls around the world with weiner at pizzagate satan parties

Did you just say
>the wiener could not be stopped

KEK!
>FBI investigates unstoppable weiner.
Fitting

Huma Weiner.

Huma Weiner.

Huma Weiner.

Humongous Weiner.

>So why on Earth would a hottie like Huma Abedin even be willing to take "Weiner" as her last name and marry this guy?

Love?

HUGE JEWISH COCK

yeah, he was. sick fuck hahaha

You will never hold her and tell her its OK. You will never see her look up at you pleadingly, right before she loses control and cums on your sick. You will never know how it feels to have her curl up next to you after you fucked her so good she can't remember her own name, let alone who hillary is.

Is Hillary is to be believed, she saud she encouraged Huma to "let loose" and go on a date with Anthony Weiner. He had asked Huma

Come join us on the Sup Forums discord sever

E8GU2Cd

AWANs old boss, right?

They are the reason hillary lost. Its all just a game. And after all that they pretended really fucking hard that it was muh russians fault. Its all fucked..

Weiner has a very big cock. That's probably why.

nigga you gay

She has yummy mommy tits with a health sag. I bet she she those nice pointy nipples with low set aereolas that make it look like they are pointing up. Fuck I want to suck on them. REALLY pointy nice nips.

There is no such a thing, and the higher ups know better than to fall for jewish fables.

Do you know anything about Weiner? The dude is dumber than shit, he's been caught in countless embarrassing scandals and ruined his life by being a retard.

horsefucker

fuck jews

Wow, u have pretty low standards if u think Huma is hottie

>Huma
>hottie
mfw

It's the same reason antifa whores want to fuck a natsoc guy.

> I am the handler
> and the wife
> of a jew thats been judged criminally
> vulgar
> I am the handler and wife
> of nothing in particular

> Put down the phone
> how can you text
> to 15 year olds about sex
> I am Huma and i need to be loved
> just not like Carlos Danger does