Wow

Wow
Deep
Thank you black science man

Is he saying these kneeling retards are actually praising Trump

i want to see NDT's big NIGGER DICK!!!!!

wow he's on /our/ side based xD

I'm so sick of fucking reeee fests over symbols, words, gestures. FUCK YOU. End the Fed. End the war. End usury.

I repeat, fuck you.

HOLY SHIT

IM SO FUCKING WOKE RN FAMMM

It means submit what a dumb nigger

lel

Tyson is a slippery fish. There are views I disagree with, and his merits leave questions. But he is smart and very well spoken, and tries to be fair.

I respect him because he does honestly think about what comes out of his mouth, and it comes from consideration, not mindless dogma. Even if I disagree with someone, I can respect them if they are legitimately thinking about it and would rather persuade than dictate.

>everything is fiction to leftists
The real world is a meme to these people

They did it with obama trump is just orange and cheesed that his team failed

You seem like a complete idiot

Has this man actually contributed anything original to science or is he simply a "friendly sum-it-up" author? Why should I give a fuck what a planetarium director has to say?

He's hung like Terrence Howard.

9/23 timeline has just begun and its already off to a bangin start

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is a another phoney physicist that believes in the cult of Quantum mechanics, Einsteinium Relativity and curved space. He's a moron

Black Science Man does it again. Does his wisdom know no bounds?

>game of thrones universe
Jesus Christ, the world is a fucking meme

He has an affirmative action education, an affirmative action Smithsonian posting, and affirmative action TV shows. He's a token nigger for white liberals.

>I HAVE TO PUT EVERYTHING IN TERMS OF MY FANBASE'S FAVORITE TELEVISION SHOWS IN ORDER TO MAKE A POINT

What a nigger.

>Game of Thrones
the absolute state of normies. so fucking embarrassing

damn that's so much science in just one tweet..

Tell that to a free folk, kneeler

This faggot is Reddit incarnate

My shit looks like soft but hard I’m well above average

>End the Fed. End the war. End usury.
Holy shit stop being a complete antiSemetite!!!!!!

imagine being this ignorant

captcha: diesel 1000

Thank you, black science man.

haha well keked

His way of explaining it, is another way of not picking a side. Intentionally ambiguous.
Or he's just shilling Game of Thrones.

libs cant meme

Normally it just means "I want to keep my head"

His intelligence is as infinite as the universe. He could be the only mind capable of fully BTFOing Sup Forums

In the real universe, to be black means to have an IQ of 78

It's actually a genius tweet. Try to pin an opinion on it. Nothing will stick. He has addressed the issue and moved on.

i wonder why he wanted to go to France

Crossing your arms or putting your hands in pockets on a ship represents mutiny.
Noble prize please.

This last season was all about how bending the knee is betraying everything people fought and died for

We should meme at him "Trump, Bend The Knee" to make him take a side.

>liberal intellectuals

>pop culture reference

Provide a substantive counterargument or GTFO.

Food for thought

To bend the knee means to do what you are told; to swear fealty. Stupid science nigger.

imagine being this autistic

imagine being a nigger

WOOOH

That is a strange coincidence - surely people in the entertainment industry don't talk to eachother, and can't make plans of any sort. I think Tyson is right, we should just take this as a sign from the Science Gods.

Is this real ?

lmao

>Game of Thrones
jfc

Jfc he's stupid

The point of the kneeling is to NOT respect the flag
So who gives a shit what's it means in some TV show???
If it meant respect then nigs would be protesting some other way

Ahhhhhhhh fucking retard

If you look at his twitter it's painfully obvious why he had to transfer out of UT to a shit university because of "racism"

In reality bending the knee is a sign of submission.

>Uses GOT as a reference.
Sounds like a nigger to me. Could of said that bending a knee (or bowing) was probably always a sign of respect.

Awww look a Libertarian cuck. Fuck Freedom of Speech and freedom to protest. String these mother fuckers up. The only way to fix this nation is a dictatorship. Men chopping their cocks off, people not respecting our flag, people who teach womans studies claiming to be professors, niggers and commies protesting. Fuck all this noise. Kill them all.

so it makes sense that niggers are doing it then

No way goy, it's respect and loyalty. Now respect and be loyal to Islam or else.

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

I like how this guy is put forward as the proof that black people are smart. He's about as insightful as a fortune cookie message.

>be a (((scientist)))
>refer to a half-assed TV show when explaining reality

I... literally... can't... even...

I used to WORSHIP this guy, and Bill Nye. What a bunch of kikes. I wish Christopher was still here

WTF show has he been watching. Bending the Knee is submission to power. theirs no respect or loyalty in the act.

and in The Marvel Cinematic Universe Loki tried to enslave the entire human race by making them kneel.

Mine is kinda small a few inches and probably is average (14 cm) and it bends to the left a little.

thinkingemoji.jpg

>watching game of thrones
>using game of thrones references

Then he should tell the millionaire nog protesters this, they've been pretty clear it's meant as a protest

At least he's a genuine scientist, unlike Mr. Sex Junk, though not a particularly important one. Your undergrad physics professor probably had a more impressive CV from a research standpoint.

Wow, really sciences my black man

when you have to reference a fictional universe to back up your argument

>hash-tagging mid sentence or fucking anywhere at all
is there anything more cringe-tier and cancerous than twitter

Except that MEN kneel for no one.

Aktuuuaally, it means you submit to someone and proclaim them your lord or lady, king or queen. So it is funny these niggers are bending the knee, which is the opposite of what theyre trying to say with this gesture.

BOW BEFORE OUR GREATNESS NIGGER SCUM!!!

What better place to find members of HIS own species?