youtube.com/watch?v=aND2FfGe7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8
youtube.com/watch?v=xQC6VbECyBw&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=7DVzrOw47z4
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/05/noam-chomsky-the-cleverest-zionist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Iraq care?

BASED JEWS AND MUSLIMS

Greater Israel now requires less time and effort.

A fucking leaf.

>two non-countries
ok

>inb4 Israel takes even more land from arabs while they're busy invading kurdistan

...because Kurds claim 18% of Iraq?

That is rich, coming from fucking Ireland.

hm

>ireland
>real country
Fucking britfag

Both need to be gassed again.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucking micks? What are you so triggered about?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT STOP MAKING MORE ISRAELS. THE CANCER IS SPREADING.

Yeah, but they always have self governance basically and the Shia can more easily control Iraq now.

Nice

> why are muslims

CANCER
A
N
C
E
R

Let them balkanize meme country Iraq, just quit harassing the Assyrians and Yazidis like a bunch of niggers.

Use 50 blue Israeli stars on a white field rather than 50 white American stars on blue. That looks like shit.

>not supporting the Kurd's in their struggle for independence.
You're not Irish, you don't belong here. You should fuck off to England (where you belong).

Israel is based, it's the liberal jews who hate Israel and all traditional values.

You'd think the Irish would want to join, or at least respect, an alliance of oppressed ethnic groups starting their own countries in defiance of oppressors.

t. Luigi Goldbergoroni

I'm not a jew, the jews that we hate are the ones who want free Palestine, are you telling me you're one of these cucks?

>t.retardedLARPer/neo-nazi

>ireland

We (mostly) do.

>You'd think Sup Forums wouldn't want to join, or even respect, an alliance of kikes and muds.
really makes you think

Are you sure you are Irish? Your flag says otherwise.

You're doing their job you useful idiot.

I'm from the North, you brainlet.
You don't get the privilege of calling yourself Irish, if you don't support the Kurds.
>inb4 JEW
I support the PLO.

>I'm not a jew
sounds like something a jew would say

my support for the kurds ends where there collusion with kikes begins

> Join our political movement to help the Kikes and the Slimes
Think I'd prefer to just sit happily on my island eating yogurt made from grass fed cattle.

Wish I was one. So I could become a citizen of Israel.

>amerigoy
Every time.

It's obvious that Israeli jews have nothing to do with the ones making Europe a shithole. The former even have to deal with their own brand of SJWs because "muh poor palestianians dindus"
youtube.com/watch?v=aND2FfGe7TY

A good for for Syria and Iraq to finally unite and start the Ba'athist revolution.

OY VEY

Stupid europeans brought this upon themselves. Jews are a fun Sup Forums scapegoat though.

What happened with the referandum? Will turkey attack?

>collusion
The only reason that Israel (tepidly) supports Kurdistan, is because they want to destabilise that region, which is unfortunate, but if it means that it will bring about a Kurdish state, then so be it.

less than 5% of posters on Sup Forums are actual pollacks. the rest are a combination of high concept psyops from kikes and /nupol/ "based israel" faggotry

This one as well. Glad you understand based Finland.
youtube.com/watch?v=92eWefR0xV8

Pablo, both are part of the same Zionist agenda. I know it might be too hard for you to comprehend. One day I'll make an info-graphic for all you idiots.

"for" should have been "reason"

>t.freePalestine cuck
Pooor palestianians rite?
youtube.com/watch?v=xQC6VbECyBw&t=8s

You have to go back, Ahmed, leave whitey alone.

American's are the real shitposters on pol and everyone knows it. They project onto snowniggers.

>support kurdistan
>continue war
>continue flood of refugees out of region
>greater israel, the lands all empty anyway lel

Joke's on you, I'm an Israeli shitposting on vacation

well, this will destabilise middle east even more. good job. i think someone should just drop a bomb right now. someone will do it in 10 years in anyway, this place is a shithole

Nope, there are jews who are anti zionists and also considered liberal. They hate Israel, which is a stable and conservative society.

>Israel use white phosphorus to kill innocent Palestinians
>Palestinians react
OMG WHY ARE PALESTINIANS SO VIOLENT :( ?????

Explain to me, why do virtually all Jewish neocons with connections to Israeli far-right support importation of millions of "refugees" and non-whites into Western countries? Even the ones who are usually very hostile to Muslims, such as Daniel Pipes, have accused Trump of being a fascist because of his stance on immigration.

I mean he could hate Israel and Palestine equally and what them both turned to glass. I know I do.

Ireland stands with Palestine and Kurdistan.

nah i hate israel a little bit more

A group of Jews supporting a communist nation?

IMUGIN MUH SHAWK

>implying that he's not a rapefugee living in ireland

Israelis are the ones who try to avoid collateral damage, it's the palestinians who take kids as hostages. It's always the palestianians who try to kill innocents by stabbing random civilians on the streets.
youtube.com/watch?v=7DVzrOw47z4

But, yes, believe all the leftist propaganda of all the free palestine cucks.

That's them being dicks.

But would you object to the idea of just glassing the whole area?

Yeah and there are Zionist Jews who pretend to be liberal and they are usually the ones leading the liberal Jews.

No you're a closet palestine supporter, a shill. Go back to plebbit where you can rant about the poor palestinians while getting upvotted.

Most of these Jewish leftists are actually very cunning and subtle Zionists who are very good at hiding their Zionist agenda behind "pro-Palestinian" mask. Read this article about Chomsky at TOC: theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/05/noam-chomsky-the-cleverest-zionist/

It's not that hard to do. I lived in Israel for a year and was friends with a south african (afrikaner) couple who were converting.

God, people here are so fucking stupid.
Why is it that the biggest supporters of Israel are the USA, UK, Canada and Australia? Is it just a coincidence that all of these countries have never been communist?

Oh yes please.

Germany will help as good as we can. Is half a million kurds enough to jump start Kurdistan or should we send more?

Okay ItaliJew, those Jewish genetics really kicking in with the lies and deception.

of course not

no surprise that the most subversive parasites in history play both side

Isn't Chomsky a filthy anarchist tho?

t.Russian
You elected a openly zionist candidate 4 fuking times

He's not even real Irish. No white Sup Forumsack would care that much about middle-eastern affairs.

Yeah sure. Let's help the degenerate muslims destroy Israel and turn it into another middle eastern shithole. Let's ignore the fact that Israel is like the only stable and nice society in the Middle East.

Nationalist and globalist jews hate each other more than anything else.

Yeah I figured that out, b-but the jews and their strings!

Dumb Italian, you know nothing about the region or the history. You're off just keeping your mouth shut. Both Saudi Arabia and Israel were created by the same people. One to spread backwards Wahhabi terrorism and the other to provide "counter-terrorism."

You're also neglecting the 10% Christian Palestinians who are also being killed and oppressed by kikes.

My mom once told me that of all the [white] christians, Italians hated jews the least, and Irish the most. My own experience with the two groups has proven her right. Seriously nothing worse than a dumb mic, one step above a nigger.

Palestine is a convenient ally against the kikes.

>italian

My kneegrow

>first Iraqi Kurdistan
>then Rojava
>afterwards Turkey and Iran
>suddenly other non-cucked and non-christian ethnical minorities want their own lands also
>Iran will be hit hardest by this as Azeri and Baluchi separtists want to unite with the rest of their respective people
can't wait for the potential shitstorm

>It's an MIDF triggering thread

IT'S ANOTHER NAKBA REEEEE

Miss Ireland dates one of her own

A lot of italians support Israel because of their hardline catholic background so it makes sense.

Someone from "Ireland" sucking arab cock in the other hand makes no sense unless you're a rapefugee.

And let me guess, you know better than me how? Oh I forgot you travelled the whole world and have high IQ, you're a perfect being, you know everything that is going on in the whole world.

Christian Palestinians are being killed and oppressed by muslims as well, and even then most of them are still terrorist supporters. Jerusalem is a safe haven for both christians, jews and muslims, and yet the Palestinians want to destroy it.

Yeah Israel is not our enemy, wake up you idiot.

They are not, they're terrorists that want to turn "Palestine" into another muslim only country.

I hadn't realized the subhuman Irish had evolved enough to stand. Is that a recent development, ape?

Irish drink all day
Italians sip win occasionally

Kurds are a Persian people and have much more in common with Iran, South Ossetia, and Tajikistan.

What in the hell would they want to do with Israel?

Don't tease me, faggot.

They want independence, Iran, Iraq and Turkey are absolutely not willing to help them. Israel is. /thread

compare the borders of greater Israel to great Kurdistan

>Christian Palestinians are being killed and oppressed by muslims as well, and even then most of them are still terrorist supporters. Jerusalem is a safe haven for both christians, jews and muslims, and yet the Palestinians want to destroy it.

Wow you are fucking stupid. I am half Christian Palestinian. Christians were protected under Muslim rule for over a thousand years until the Jews came to start ethnically cleansing Palestinians and vandalizing churches. Fucking dumb Italibro.