Monster Musume

What's the appeal in doing it with a horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's Cerea.

/thread

But NTR bait is not appealing.

if horses were this cute and hot

Tio on on the forefront for marrying Darling in the MON division of the Darlingbowl.

Horses are something that can't be understood. They are a natural part of everything. Just like you and every other living being.
What's the deal with airline food? They need to stop horsin around!

Dullahan Pussy, Who cares if her head keeps coming off daring sex.

I bet she's very tight

Lala is best in clothes.

It's a dark deviant delight disturbing day-tripping dilettantes by posting passionate positions proposing pounding pony pussy.

I've actually got a confession.

I've fucked a horse before. Several times. Also analed a horse. Also a few dogs. I've fucked women and gotten a blowjob from a caff.

Horse pussy is magical. So if centaurs ever existed, I would want nothing else.

I miss horse pussy, city living sucks.

Newt is cute

That's pretty gross fampai

Ugly boy

I'm digging this dyke.

>>>/lbgt/

I would love it if Draco would bully me sexually.

youtube.com/watch?v=umS3XM3xAPk

I want to awaken the raging cock lust she has inside her

Tio lap

I know but you gotta lose your virginity somehow user.

Wasn't until I was 17 I realized I was actually kinda hot and got confidence to date women.

But at 12-17 I did some pretty fucked shit. Even after 17 I did some fucked shit. They left an impression no women can ever fill.

Only outside the bedroom. Just wait until we get another full moon chapter with all the monster girls:)

Her tits.

thats literally it.

We all know Manako is the freakiest girl in bed, right?

I want to succ his scaly dick

All the girls are the best, i just like Papi the most.

Lala is pretty much a human. I don't think she'll react to the moon the same way all the other girls do.

It's hard to not like Tio in some way.

Way to fuck up

There's 2 T's inTTF

only if you are a cute girl

Too soon

I dunno, she's more supernatural than the rest of the girls
except Doppel

thank you based TF

I would never forgive her for turning a kid into a zombie and then passing the blame to Zombina. It made me drop the manga

Those two probably don't have animal instincts is what I'm saying.

>dropping the manga
>for such a bullshit
whoa there buddy
what a fagget

yeah, you're right
what if a new moon/red moon makes them scarier?

I dunno, shits gross. Shes easily worst girl just because horsepussy.
And stupidly large tits. At least they're shaped nicely.

Lap Tio. From the ankles up.

I want Doppel to wear clothes more often

She could have asked the kid her permission or her parents. It was forced upon the kid. Being a zombie has a lot negatives that outweighs positives

It makes me sad, knowing I'll never have a qt Oni gf to marry and raise a family with

>She could have asked the kid her permission or her parents. It was forced upon the kid
No, it wasn't.
She asked her about it.
And the parents and the kid gave the thanks to Zombina for not letting her die.
Speedreading too much?

You're supposed to put your thumb in them to start them leaking.

She did ask the kid. Mind you, she should have asked the parents. Also, Crabman's zombies are corpses brought back to life ( see the zombie end card), so Lala didn't kill a kid, instead she just refused to take delivery on Yuuhi's soul.

Supernatural Girls are my personal preference too.

Go be a deviant somewhere else

Well, I'd itch her ditch for sure.

Soon we'll reach the point where it's shorter to list girls without human dads. Until then, on the confirmed side, we have Miia, Papi, Cerea, Mero(step), Zombina.

Does Zombina really count? I mean zombies are technically monster girls but she is 100% human.

If any girl got turned in to a monstergirl of any kind they'd still count really. Not all zombies would have human parents. Pet zombies and monster zombies would exist wouldn't they? Or just straight up magic zombies with no parents other than the sorcerer.

Killed her aging, forever trapped as a loli

Given the way 'Bina swaps in new parts, I'm not ready to give up on Yuuhi obtaining an adult body in time.

Has to keep the same torso and head forever

Where did Crab say that?

Maybe she can get plastic surgery on the facial bones, with older skin. Alternatively, put her under, crack her skull, replace with shattered teenager skull, glue the whole lot with bone cement or something.

I want to manage a business with this kobold

I miss you guys, i am still working

I want to dazzle her with my charming manner, marry her without a prenup, and feed her lots of 90% chocolate bars on our honey moon.

Seems TTF is abusing you too

I just woke up and WEWLAD

Working on that doujin I hope

So instead of a monoeye, it's a noeye?

Any chance you'll ever do more mon musume baby pics?

Noice

>More Polt art
I know she's popular and the translator's favorite, but I think I'd like a little more variety
I really just mean that I would like more of my favorite girl because I'm selfish like that

I'm sorry no one likes NTR horse, user.

>Abusing
Did i missed something?

Why is she called NTR horse?
I haven't read it since the mothers were going to come over.