>Goreinu
Made me chuckle, 8/10

listen my nen
make my head whole again

>implying Nobunaga isn't going to job to the baby

Phinks looks like he's actually taking a shit

>nobu
>job
I'd rather have Feitan job to be honest the tears will be glorious. Now having Nobu go out like Uvo, that would be pottery

There was once an user who said that Woble would have the strongest nen beast out of all the princes since babies are the most selfcentered people. The current spoilers kinda prove him right.

Babies are the 2nd ultimate weapon in HxH besides Kortopi + Rose Bomb.

>his nen has both properties of rubber and gum

He can still connect his head to his body again

so will baby nen beast be mean or nice? its says the princes can't control their nen beasts so this will be really something with these nen beasts.

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Happening

>Kortopi + Rose Bomb.

I hadn't even considered that. Hisoka might have saved the entire world.

Spoilers say the baby's aura was extremely dark. I don't think it's going to be something benevolent.

hopefully its not mean to pika cause he's now the baby sitter
I have a feeling thats Morel's friend that he mentioned in Ant arc with the wave riding ability.

>Pika gets bullied by malicious pacifier

The King's nem beast was a vagaina with tits because he loves sex. The baby's nen beast would have to be based off of shit that a baby would like. Oito feels regret for having chosen her current lifestyle, so her personality might affect the baby in some way.

Guessing that the Woble's nen beast would be a glutton a baby that can't be satisfied with anything.

So does anyone of you knows the name of a parody doujin with Goreinu appearing?
Have googled but am to stupid to find something ... expect Yaoi crap.

>Woble's stand is Koenma

>losing his head now
Properties of cum and jobber

Cat Emperor Time is always funny.

>he doesn't know Cat Emperor Time
oh, my sweet summer child

>Kortopi makes like 500 copies of the Rose
>Drifts around in hot air balloon or blimp, destroying the entire known world

3 hours until spoiler pics

>Uncontrollable death nen beasts that take after the host's personality and thoughts
>Given to a baby

For Kurapika's sake that baby better come to view him as a father figure due to the king's absence.

Infants see themselves as omnipotent. They cannot conceive of anything existing outside of them. So I'm guessing it'll be based on some kind of deity.

babies like tits too right?

I don't understand how Nen beasts are going to fight. Will we see them actually have some sort of hatsu, or generic powerhouse?

Well actually meant something non-h, something like how Goreinu learned how to create his gorilla manifestations.

man that's fucked up

Hey some might say they are saving the world from itself...

They'll probably be powerhouses with a unique ability each. Like Stands pretty much.

>Hisoka told Nobu not to move beforehand, but Nobu couldn't resist trying to kill the traitor who really sold out Uvo, got Paku killed too, then personally killed Kortopi and Shalnark
>Hisoka reconnects his head and neck with Bungee Gum, then disregards the spine being beyond repair by puppeteering his body with rubber and gum.
>Uses Texture Surprise to hide the wound before Nobu turns around
>Nobu has a Kastro-esque freakout
>Hisoka reveals he applied bungee gum to two parts of Nobu when he took the swing
>Nobu desperately uses gyo, but it's too late
>"Contract!

Kortopi could've been the sixth calamity.

And since Hisoka killed him...

Chilling.

wat?? why are you interested in that shitty gay nen, we need more Pitou you know

Kurapika will fill her dark soul with light. But what if Kurapika uses his last finger chain to control the nen beast like a dog? Since he's a conjurer, it could be possible.

>tfw DC becomes a One Piece-like arc, with Morel sailing across the uncharted seas
Ayy

I'd actually like to see develop into a surrogate father, I believe this will lead to some interesting character developement. He's always fight for the ghosts of his past and revenge. Be interesting to see him fight for the living.

Was hisoka trying to kill'em all while they are taking a shit??

>baby likes being breastfeed and looking at Kurapika
>nen beast is Kurapika with tits

DC is a deconstruction of exploration anime like OP.

>Implying it's not berserk but with more hiatus

You gotta hand it to them it's OC as fuck.

oh nonononononononononononononooooooooo shut the fuck up!!!

Only 500?

TOP FUCKING KEK.

Seriously, Kortopi was probably Meteor City's Samson Option in case anyone decided to destroy that dump for good. Hisoka is an unsung hero of humanity for killing him.

The baby's nen beast will either have the form of their mother or not have a stable form allowing for extra hax

of course, all the ryodan do everything as a group, what's next, a j-pop band??

yep 500 hundred, you can copy the host, can you imagine 500 neteros????

Could also be that both suddenly need to take a dump but only a single stall free and they fight to be not the one who craps their pants.

>deconstruction meme
>>>/MAL/
>>>/reddit/

This.

>Explore a forbidden land where everything is dangerous and few survive
>it actually fucking sucks

I imagine something similar to the European colonization of Africa.

kortopi a cute

>they sing for all the people on the boat as they head to DC

>Chimera Ant is a deconstruction of fighting shonen
>Dark Continent is a deconstruction of exploration shonen
Togashi is fucking insane
I just want an arc with retarded powers and over-the-top convoluted nen action.

Hey that's pretty good.

He wouldn't really need more. Which is to say, Kortopi wouldn't even have to use all his power to destroy everything. He'd barely break a sweat. He was that insane. I don't think there's any other character sans Alluka who can do wreak nearly as much carnage.

Shalnark even called him one of the most important members. He's also important for robberies, and stealing from the princes would be much harder without him. It'll be impossible for them to not get caught. Not to mention he could keep up with the Troupe in speed.

Funny how Kortopi gets called the weakest when he's second to Chrollo in importance.

Wow, that fake spoiler is pretty good. Got a pretty good chuckle

well
must be because he's weak as shit and died in the shitter
doesn't mean he isn't useful

kek

I'm going to be king of the hunters!

Don't know why people hype up the Troupe so much. Individually, they are not that strong aside from Chrollo. It's as a group that they become extremely dangerous.

It must be a metaphor for something! Perhaps it reflects on how Chrollo's plans have been flushed down the toilet.

The scariest thing about Kortopi + Chrollo is that they can plant hidden bombs everywhere. Chrollo swap anything like a train with the fake one, plant Sun, create puppet with Moon, profit. No time limit means it can be planned done for weeks, months, or even years.

Feitan
Machi
Nobgunga

Are all powerful and would give Hisoka a run for their money.

It reflects on Hisoka being really spiteful and wanting to give Kortopi a humiliating death for that puppet army bullshit.

>Machi
I like her and all, but I don't think so.

>give Hisoka a run for his money

not to sure about feitan and Nobu, but Phinx would be a strong opponent

Machi is going to job or become a slave to the Clown D.

you kiddin?? Feitan destroyed the self-proclaimed queen of ants, in a matter of seconds.

Feitan needs the perfect situation. He's the glass cannon of the group basically.

delusional spidercuck

Nobunaga might be as strong as Uvogin, who was pretty damn powerful.

>but muh arm wrestling
He carries a sword, so he doesn't need to throw a strong punch. We know that Enhancers can enhance any part of their body. What if Nobu's nen enhances his speed and reflexes? As if Nobu percieves anything that moves within his En range to be frozen in time.

that's some huge public toilet
it has like 4 floors

really?

that toilet looks like the place when gon was sleeping at waiting for alluka

No shit?

>yfw Illumi is actually a really good big bro

Feitan had to pull out his trump card. He was going to be killed.

He could save her in the DC once shit begins to hit the fan for the Troupe.

yep, need more proof??? what kind of jerk are you man?

Machi was surprised, so give her another chance.

How? He needs a little prep time but his power is extremely powerful.

Depending on Togashi's mood, Hisoka might not steamroll through the spider.

No.

he was just got an arm hurted, that was enough to raise his fucking anger, that bastard's got a lot of tricks I bet, like Hisoka.

He is.

I want to have a brother like him.

>I want a brother who puts needles in my head
kinky

this

Thats terrifying. Guardian deities that they have no control over. Essentially stands, thought probably not with powers that are both as abstract and OP as stands.

I imagine the babies could be something like if it upsets the baby it gets rekt.

500 netero corpses?

That's pretty good doujin material right there

combat in HxH is mainly based on tactics. That's why you can never predict a winner in a nen combat. Most other titles are just superficial based on power levels and the scripts for combat is so predictable. For example in one piece, the combat is so simple and usually goes like, the protagonist gets beaten up for a while, then show some new ability, and win with a final blow. HxH is more complicated than that. This is why probably it hasn't gained as much popularity, because it isn't aimed at kids.

Extreme brutality and carnage.

Most nen users have little to no experience killing people, and even those that do don't grind on fodder nearly as much as the spiders.

Does anyone have the pic where he's taking a bath with them, drawn by the dumb frogposter?

Depending on Togashi's mood, Hisoka could only end up killing 4 more and he might not have the chance to fight the others.

Hopefully he makes it on to the boat. Only to be stopped and embarrassed by 100% Morel or Ging as he's about to use Pain Packer.

If we assume that Hisoka's nen really did strengthen from death, Hisoka might end up doing fucked up shit like that. He may even begin to have trouble controlling it.

>100% Morel
could he theoretically beat anyone same with Knov with similar logic.

Smoky Jail around some dude not be inside the jail, leave it on till person inside dies of hunger/thirst?

Am I the only one who fucking tired of Hisoka and his stalking shenanigans?

Yeah, Hisoka realized that Chrollo had Hisoka playing chess while he(chrollo) was playing checkers. I don't think it actually rubbed him the wrong way, though. Its not spite. Hisoka just realized that the fight was never him and chrollo, but him versus the spider as a whole.

I just want to see at least one of the Spider getting destroyed by Beyond.