ITT: Anime with MCs that are less interesting than watching paint dry

ITT: Anime with MCs that are less interesting than watching paint dry

At least best girl won and worst girl lost like a bitch.

she was just as sleep-inducingly dull as the MC so at least they were a good match

>best girl won
>worst girl lost
You got those backwards

>Best girl lost
>Worst girl won
Still mad.

THK pls. Miu is a shit.

Shittiest taste.

Literally no redeeming qualities.

>Shittiest taste
Yeah, you.

>Shittiest taste.
>posts shittiest girl
Yes?

Fuck off tasteless tsundereshitters.

>bawww muh tsunerefags
Sasuga, THK.

>bawww muh boogeyman

You again. I've noticed it a while now and you're also the Yoshidafag who thinks Shana is shit and should lose. Either you have something against red heads or your taste is simply abysmally bad.

People with taste, which sadly are scarce as hell, know that Yoshida was the true hero of Shana and deserved to win the bowl as best girl.

Denying it won't make it less obvious to everyone who knows your distinctive taste and patterns. Stay mad and cancer.

I dropped this, but every time I read about how this happened it makes me want to pick it up and finish it, just to see it happen.

>Gets easily spotted by other anons
>THK giving even more confirmation

This

Mashiro Iro symphony was such a comfy and good work, both the anime and VN. I watched it at its time 5 years ago. I feel old now.

Yeah, okay. No sane and objective person would say that with a straight face. Yoshida is a bane existence that dragged the quality of the series down. She used to be Sup Forums's poster girl of worst girl for good reasons.

THK is a autist with retarded hate for tsundere. Don't take him seriously.

you know Im pretty lazy myself but watching some of these disinterested assholes really gets on my tits

fucking made me go outside and build something

fuk off oreki was GOAT