Why has Sup Forums been allowed to exist for so long? Why haven't they shut it down...

Why has Sup Forums been allowed to exist for so long? Why haven't they shut it down? Isn't it sort of a miracle that something like this site exists at all?

Why shut it down?

Why contain it?

it's like when the parents let the kids drink and make trouble at the house instead of innawoods or at the bars

what is Sup Forums?

No reason to use this site
It's all moot since moot sold

its a honeypot. see you in the fema camps bros!

Because then you'd have no place to talk to people about shit you like without speshul snowflakes being affected by everything you are saying

It works as a containment site.

Literally a containment website.

it's a honeypot, now lurk moar

>Sup Forums is where shitskins larp as white and since the mods are diverse colors of brown they only allow racemixing threads
of course it wont be taken down its a safe haven for shitskins to mock their gods

>Isn't it sort of a miracle that something like this site exists at all?

yes, it's a miracle for three letter agencies because they can keep tabs on suspected radicals, and gauge threat levels etc. without having to scour the internet as much as they would have to otherwise

sage

Since we can't come to a consensus I guess its irreverent, why make this thread.
I can see this, culture has been poisoned by Obams's infiltration and false cultural programming of
>sensitivity
haha
hmmmmmmmmmmm

>Boy there sure are a lot of people shooting schools and other illegal shit.
>If only there was a website where people would be dumb enough to let us know they were going to do this before it happened.

Gee I dunno OP. Why do you suck cocks?

The fbi has full access to the server housing Sup Forums and Sup Forums that’s why.

Every time a Sup Forums related murder or terror act happens the site gets frozen and data gets extracted.

It's hosted in some godforsaken shithole where ppl eat babies to survive,because hunger.

They're allowing us to stay while learning from our behaviors.
A lot of the "raids" we see are actually them trying out new propaganda and seeing how we, the more extreme of online communities, reacts.

I am Sup Forums

im pretty sure the jews are working on a plan to take us down right now

Ad money most likely

>Why contain it?
Let Sup Forums spill over into the schools and churches. Let the memes pile up on the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

pretty much.

We are a containment site. Could you fucking imagine what we would do to the rest of the internet if we were not concentrated?

We would be in a competition with dark web communities to see who could ruin the internet faster and more effectively.
The internet already is a massive festering pile of e-feces though, but what's great about Sup Forums is that we have no illusions as to what we are, unlike the rest of the internet.

this

because nobody gives a shit about virgins.
all the propaganda that came from here just ended up being "lol bigots from Sup Forums" and nobody takes them seriously.
also, stop making these shitty threads, user.

BUMP, eat trash shill

This. If Nazis, Fascists and Ancaps didn't have this site to entertain them they might actually go out and actively try to change the world.

That's a pretty Silent Hill-esque pic.

They already have the mechanisms.

When the time comes for mass incarceration and scapegoating, when the masses have been coerced into mania, they will come for us.

Sup Forums is a honeypot.

We are trapped.

3 letter agencies love Sup Forums. They lurk and shitpost here and redpill themselves and they could learn something from us and tried to subvert us and failed miserably. Once we are here and we are stuck here forever. That’s why it made Sup Forums so great.

pardon my niggerism but...what's a honeypot

Other than the 500,000 "are x white" "are traps gay" "tell me why capitalism is so great" threads the kike makes, your point stands.

>Isn't it sort of a miracle that something like this site exists at all?
level 1 fbi containment board.
if you were user you'd know this.
you need to leave, shill. or stfu and finish your mandatory 2 year lurking period.

A-are you a virgin grill?