Brit/pol/ - alive and kicking. Edition

>Hitchens: My drugs advice to William? You've been duped, you dope!
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

>Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41376150

>Theresa May urges EU to retain trade terms for two years after Brexit
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41355642

>Ahmed Hassan charged with 'attempted murder' over tube bombing
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41363943

>Theresa May to warn tech firms over terror content
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41327816

>Parsons Green bombing: Two more arrested over Tube attack
unv.is/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41332867

>Owen Goes Full Brent
order-order.com/2017/09/19/owen-goes-full-brent/

>May Agrees to £40BN Brexit Bill
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/may-agrees-40bn-bill-for-brexit-0bqgjksrg

>M3 Is Fucked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41371699

>Year of terror: Timeline of ISIS attacks in Great Britain
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403529-london-attack-tube-parsons

>Brexit fuels smuggling fears on the Irish border
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/brexit-fuels-smuggling-fears-on-the-irish-border-11041595

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-41386706
youtube.com/watch?v=AmNERYoUHog
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4361092/Britain-s-biggest-brood-growing-AGAIN.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do i look lads, 3 Months into SS

>Imagine going back in time 60 years and telling your Grandfather there's Somalian rape gangs in Bristol, he'd assume Britain lost a war

>'Ban tackling in school rugby' for safety, experts demand
bbc.co.uk/news/health-41386706

Rugby is turning into Sarcastaball

If they saw the state of the country now not a single one of them would have fought.

50 quid gone last night was it worth it?

we shouldn't import anyone that gets facial hair before they start their GCSEs

youtube.com/watch?v=AmNERYoUHog

Thick. Solid. Tight.

>Britain lost a war

we did

>tfw ywn have a qt wife willing to have 20 kids for you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4361092/Britain-s-biggest-brood-growing-AGAIN.html

You have child bearing hips user

My grandad on my mums side was a Glasgow police sargeant- I can only imagine what he'd have to say

>glasgow

kek

Jesus what is wrong with the wifes face? Looks scary af

So clearly I won't be bringing up any children of mine in this absolute state of a country. Where should I move to build a family?

>qt

i guess you can never do too many squats...

On the one hand, by the time they learn to tackle they'll be shit at it as they'll stretch the 'tackling is appropriate age' out till their 18 eventually, on the other hand, they'll destroy yet another sport normies use to distract themselves from the absolute state of the country.

Sports, outside of cricket, were a mistake.

I had facial hair before I started my GCSEs

Attitudes like yours towards the homely ladies of Britain is the reason why there aren't more white children.

>be British
>nothing to add next because thats all you need to know

God i'm fucking disgusted with myself, I just realised i spend the last month fawning over some fucking chick at uni who i see like once a week and who i will probably never see again

fucking women lads, fuck this shit lifting time

She's been pregnant for 56% of the last 27 years. I think my face would be a bit of a mess too desu

Did we import you though

I had a full beard. Mind you I'm thick as fuck so i was 24 when i did them

t. Abdul Jihadsson

kek

They did that when I was in school. Also banned people from playing bulldogs

So one day hundreds of kids all gathered in the field to play bulldogs in protest. They ended up banning all running in school outside of PE

I bet her minge is worse mate. Like a shammy leather full of mince....

She's had twenty people walk out of her pussy bro. Nhs is going to install a slide soon so they just plop out

He'd assume we let down vulnerable children again like with the Catholic Priests. I'm from Bristol and these children were let down by every part of society.

If only you knew the fall extent of it. In teenage circles you're not a proper mate if you don't share your girlfriend around with the boys. Not taking anything away from what these actual grooming gangs did but its a problem that's only going to get worse.

why will you never see her again?

Whats it like seeing all your age group you used to be able to beat up surpassing you and looking down on you now with nostalgic sympathy for what you once were?

Is rugby compulsory ever? I don't think children should be made to engage in contact sports against their own will

keep the willys on the mantlepice next to the carrage clock swan vesta currys open the lid and smell the packet sniff packet sniffs michael parkinson free travel alarm clock for the over 50s knocked on the front door to pick up the bettaware catalogue good toilet reads only in there for 15 minutes fill the kettle up with a small jug 300ml

yes

All the boys should, don't treat them like pussies

Stop talking about GCSEs.

>Like a shammy leather full of mince....
kek

don't be such a pansy, children need to be forged into men

>I don't think children should be made to engage in contact sports against their own will
Absolutely faggotry desu lad

All boys should be forced to learn and play rugby, cricket and track and field.

100% British, mon ami.

I don`t spend time sober enough to think about it, it was fun playing sports with such an unfair advantage at the time.

What's everyone planning to do when pol/Sup Forums becomes a banned hate site next year?

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration but im leaving the country for a couple weeks and im,only see her sometimes in lectures, she'll probably have gone off then.

Just genuinely ashamed i got so obsessed

Where are the dads kicking the fuck out of these people?

I don't have a child but if a nigger (or anybody really) did that to my sister I'd honestly hack them to pieces.

>ban bulldog

At least they're still fighting, with mobile phones kids get famous for a day or two

>Where are the dads kicking the fuck out of these people?

They got arrested when they tried to sort it out and the Paki bastards laughed at them while they were being taken away. It's all in the court documents.

Make them do army drills, learn discipline, learn strength of character. Rugby (or grab-ass) is a shit sport for fatties, Samoans are good at it for fuck sake.

not something to be ashamed about, it's only natural, happens to everyone

We did British bulldogs in PE back in the day.

cross country to build discipline and character

That's not how you do it though. You grab them singly, throw them in the boot and take them for a ride.

very much needed

>take them for a ride

>child services

They go after the degenerate's spawn who's parents are too messed up on drugs to look after them. Same as Rotherham, easy targets. Pete is right.

he dropped him here if i recall

We already did cross-country, did they not have it in c*ty schools?

Mate if I had a penny for every daft thing I've done over a bird I'd have at least £1.70 by now. Just male nature.

yes lad

Compulsory army drills and fitness tests for males

Compulsory home economics and basic cardio for females

Fitness standards for both. If you're a boy and cannot pass the Army fitness standards by 16/18, your GCSE/A-level grade gets docked. Same for girls who are fat.

Did I just create the most based education system?

hmm this is a more encouraging explanation
thanks for replying, lads

You just copied nazi Germany shitlord

>still uses GCSEs and A-levels
obviously not

And strict corporal punishment for transgressions.

Prefer the Spartan's but then again we live in a era of guns.

>not using capital punishment

cucked

I know that happened once, but I've only seen that one time. It's pathetic.

Fuck this country desu

This. But include rugby and cricket. Both teach important skills.

Has anyone seen Star Trek: Discovery?

Thanks lads, just felt like one of my first real crushes and got a bit swept in by it. Will prolly still ask for her # if i see ehr again

anyone here ever learnt a language at uni?
mine if offering free co-degrees on it and I'm genuinely considering trying Russian

desu I've also been obsessing a bit over the summer and constant Facebook updates really don't help. Reading 19th-century Russian love stories is pretty cathartic

brown paper bags filled with bertram rustles got any wazz for me clackers feelin a bit glebby and nag

Spag

Bol

Spgetti

No

hell yea brutha

Rugby Union is pretty dangerous. It may be good for character building but you can just play league or sevens, which are safer and far better for technique. I always enjoyed Union in school as a skinny forward but the physical differences from private/rugby schools was always stupid.

New season of Red Dwarf XI on Dave lads.

12th October.

>tfw incapable of growing any kind of facial hair
low-t?

I played Union for years and I bulldozed twats cause I was naturally big and strong for my age. Fair enough if you choose to do it, but I don't see much value in making weaklings get involved, same way I would refuse to be marched into a boxing ring if I didn't want to

ye, trying gluing Pußes to your force

>pretty dangerous

That's why it's good to watch. Most injury prone sport in the world.

>gluing Pußes to your force

Cycling crashes are my favourite t.b.h

RIGHTLY

low t

I just watched some of it and am contemplating suicide more seriously than I usually do.

nope i have sex

>pube force
Sounds like marvels next movie

>physical differences from private/rugby schools was always stupid.

I was hanging out with some friends last night and one of the girls brought a friend. Of course it was some tatted up slut who started spouting off equal rights shite. So, after a drink I get tired of it and start giving her shit for her ridiculous ideology. I tell her to stand up as I stand up. I tell my friends that everything is under control and to not interfere. My friends agree. So, after she is standing up I get close to her and am about a foot taller than her. I ask how equal she feels now. She said that height doesn't make her less equal. I say ok and put my hand on her shoulder. I ask how equal she feels to a man now? She said she feels uncomfortable but still equal. So, I say ok then. I turn to my friends and reiterate that everything is under control and not to interfere. They agree.

So, I grab her arm and twist her around and put her arse in a choke hold and pin her to the ground without hurting her. Then I ask how equal to a man she feels now. Well, this time she is too busy squirming to answer. So, I start getting up and slap her on the arse before I take my hand off her back. I tell her to go get me a certain kind of beer because not all beers are equal. Class dismissed. All the men were laughing and the women were just astonished and I believe slightly turned on.

Women's equality is just a major shit test and will only thrive if men allow it. Men are experts on equality. We learn our pecking order in every room we go into. We know that there are some people you don't fuck with and some that you can fuck with. Women need to learn that they are physically weaker than men on average and shouldn't fuck with us.

WAHEY !

who /rugby scholarship/

Alright lads. Gonna send my CV to the PM and the Queen, ask if I can become the education secretary. Wish me luck

No, I wasn't that good. Did you play for your county or England development?

yes but i shant doxx myself

oh no the fatty think he was good at rugby

Things that didn't happen for 500

Both? Fair play senpai you must have been very good. Only a player every couple years from our school got invited to England development, but always had a few every year playing county level