Trump just needs to stop talking about domestic issues. He's making it worse for us

So Instead of one guy Kaepernick kneeling for the National Anthem and being removed from the league and not getting recruited by any other team, Trump has made it so now almost every team and every player are kneeling and locking arms. Even the owners of the team are joining in on it, most of those owners supported and donated millions to Trump's campaign. Trump pretty much caused his best allies to turn against him and support Kaepernick. Not to mention the people that sang the National Anthem. I mean fuck, now celebrities and regular people are doing too just to virtue signal. It's only a matter of time before Kaepernick gets recruited.
This is not what winning looks like. Its the exact fucking opposite. This is why its not a good idea for Trump to just run his mouth. There are a lot of smarter ways he could have gone about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/912457808804753409
youtube.com/watch?v=Aay_PDUVshc
archive.is/bnYQR
katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE OWNERS ARE FUCKING JEWS, YOU NIGGER

First of all, you're wrong. Secondly, if they are secretly Jews, then why would they publicly support Trump?

> This is not what winning looks like

This is what total victory looks like.

making it worse for us? he's shaking the cobwebs off of the apathetic normies who realize niggers want them dead, this is the best thing to have happened so far this year

Good. I hope people stop watching football becuase it's a dumb sport.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly how the general public is taking away from this whole ordeal.
I'm being sarcastic of course. Stop being a fucking idiot and wake up.

He's ensuring the fucbois, cucks, and fence straddlers have to declare openly what they stand for. It's inline with the 9/23 timeline. You're either about bullshit and full of shit or about truth and what's right. There will be no more fence straddling. If you're not for this country and what it stands for : the best cohesive structuring of the world's many diverse cultures under a democratic system of freedom and liberty then make it known because you are the true representation of division...

and fuck this fuck ass ethnically confused fucboi Kapernick. It's always the mulatto faggots who seem to have an identity crisis who take it to level 10 and claim to speak for all black people. Nigga I didn't say you can speak for me you tat'd up cuck.

>Trump just needs to stop talking about domestic issues.
Imagine that...the cuckservatives are giving up ground to the liberals...again!

"Oh no! They called us racist for wanting to build the wall! We should abandon that project!"

Well what now? Almost everybody and their mother in the NFL knelt. People are still going to watch football. All Trump did was making this kind of protest mainstream and sooner or later will be acceptable.

"The USA TODAY Network asked the 534 members of the House and Senate whether they support the $1.6 billion down payment approved by the House and found fewer than 25% of Republicans willing to stand up for the plan.”

Hate to break it to you but Republicans already for the most part abandoned the wall.

“fewer than 25% of Republicans willing to stand up for the plan.”

Republicucks take a knee

>Hate to break it to you but Republicans already for the most part abandoned the wall.
Thanks for proving my point, you cuckservative coward.

You're going to lose the midterms and the next presidential election because you're too afraid of being called names by your enemies.

You have control of the house, senate and presidency and you refuse to do a single thing because you're crippled by your cowardice.

"Well, we lost all our power, we're the permanent minority party, and we're still called racists. But at least we know we did everything to prove to ourselves we're actually racist."

They are starting to reject the NFL and their leftist SJW bullshit. Soon the glorification of retarded steroid monkeys will come to an end.

People are starting to reject football.

Because the wall is a dumb idea you idiot.
Like it or not, the Republicans needs Mexicans and Latinos to vote for them.
The Mexican and Latino population in this country is significant. Not to mention the undocumented ones will eventually gain the right to vote. Not just the small percentage that are already voting illegally.
Why do you think they ran Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio. Why do you think Jeb Bush mentioned his Mexican wife a million times in the debates.
Republicans already lost on the immigration issue. Trump is just too stupid to realize this.

neck yourself concern troll. you're so full of shit you squeak.

he needs to start building a wall

>He's making it worse for us
he's punishing the gop for not repealing obamacare...

> Almost everybody and their mother in the NFL knelt.
Brainlets who have low IQs and educational backgrounds who slam their heads together inducing brain trauma for a living .. Decided to (bend the knee) which symbolizes respect and subservience during the national anthem.
> really makes you think

> People are still going to watch football
People are more than willing to do what they want. I'm not a spectator cuck who lives vicariously through other men. Thus, while i have actively played sports, I've never engaged in being a fanatic spectator.

What trump did was embolden people to declare what they stand for.

> making this kind of protest mainstream and sooner or later
This timeline was sealed on 9/23. This is part and parcel as will be the fallout.

Godspeed. It's been long enough.
People are talking a lot of shit ..
We'll see if they're really bout dat lyfe

>Because the wall is a dumb idea you idiot.
"Well the groups that want to flood the USA with both legal and illegal non-White labor hate the wall so we should hate the wall too!"

>Like it or not, the Republicans needs Mexicans and Latinos to vote for them.
"Well, the non-Whites will always vote almost entirely for Democrats but if we cuck ourselves to them, we might get a couple of there votes. Also, fuck White people."

>The Mexican and Latino population in this country is significant.
"Yes, we Republicans know that the USA will become minority White so we should start abandoning the White race now because there's nothing we can do to change it without being called racist."

>Not to mention the undocumented ones will eventually gain the right to vote.
"Yes, even we know that the liberals will win in the end, so we might as well give up now."

>Republicans already lost on the immigration issue. Trump is just too stupid to realize this.
"Don't you stupid, racist White people get it? You're on the way out. If you want the Republican party that doesn't inherently hate your guts to have even a sliver of power, you should continue to side with it as they cuck themselves for the non-White races."

There is actually cause for concern here you dumbass. Look at how many people are kneeling and locking arms. Trump made things way worse than if he had said nothing about the issue.

NFL viewer ship is down every year. They will not be a thing in 10 years. People don't give a shit anymore. Joe America is tired of all the anti-america rhetoric.

The Republicans need to ENFORCE THE LAW.

The normies I am around see them for what they are, ungrateful niggers. Fuck off.

>twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/912457808804753409

Sure goy, lets have him stop talking about redpilled topics. Because its not like libshitards aren't getting BTFO all over the place, on all topics!

AHAHAHHAHA LIBCUNTS BTFO

>us
>meme flag to false flag under
KYS leftypol

So it is written...

Actually, as the republicans continue to cuck themselves for the darkies and leave Whites out in the cold to die, it will radicalize more Whites to the pro-White cause. After all, the pro-Whites will be the only people actually fighting for the White race.

>tfw I already don't use any of the products on that list whatsoever

Except for the occasional Pepsi once or twice a year. But all those products suck ass anyway.

Dumbocrat, you're forgetting the massive amount of Hispanics/Blacks that WANT the wall to be built. You know how many Hispanics came here legally and think it's disgusting how these other spics just jump over the wall and take the easy route? You're a fucking retard, buddy.

I voted for Trump because i want him to resolve these domestic issues. People like Antifa and BLM have gone around with complete immunity for too long.

Mexicans are Latinos are very religious and have very hardworking jobs. A lot are business owners. They can be easily swayed by Republican ideals.
Same thing is true for blacks as well except for the second part.
That's why the wall is a bad idea. You automatically push these people away from the Republican party just because of the issue of immigration which is important to them since it affects their heritage and identity.

>He's making it worse for us.
Nah, you're wrong, this is really entertainment:
youtube.com/watch?v=Aay_PDUVshc

The ratings dropped 8% from the previous week with ONE DAYS NOTICE. Lowest ratings since 2006. God knows what next week will look like.

This is unironically the most I have ever cared about football.

Exactly. More of the retards did the kneeling. More of them showed their fans what they're truly about, and who they are. Coddled multi-millionaires who were kid-gloved through school because they could play a game shitting on the country so they can virtue signal. Never thinking or caring for a minute what the repercussions will be. If anyone here is the dumbass, it's you, you hand-wringing, spineless, fuck.

No. You might fight the left no matter what. No matter how petty the issue. No matter how small the stakes.

Trump did better with hispanics and blacks than previous Republican presidential candidates.

yeah he trolled those idiots badly

now the NFL is in crisis and libs are protesting the flag

Stop even trying man.
Sup Forums is full of retarded trump cultists.
It's over, everythings lost republicans can't bounce back from the flaming traiwreck the Trump presidency is

Shut up, you heeb. This shitshow is pushing tons of fans further to the right when it comes to niggetry. We need MORE chimpouts like this.

Drop the flaggot, faggot. You aren't fooling anyone. The NFL's ratings have been dropping since Kapernick dropped his knee.
Obvious shill is obvious. KYS.

Trump speaks out about it, nothing happens

Day or 2 later Black players chimp out and start to protest because Trump spoke, people get pissed and viewership drops to all time low

Its the opposite, the left needs to ignore Trump, but they just cant

Dude just shut the fuck up. This is polarizing the country to the point that we get all redblooded normies. They're making it a race war, instead of the good vs evil campaign. We got the guns, brains, and able bodies. It's a win win. And don't worry your sweet little heart about the wall. The coming race war will result in us taking mexico..negating the need.

Finally somebody (Trump) is speaking for Americans who don't want "radical change."

Kys OP

>muh race war
t.LARPing faggot

Well, hello OP's sock puppet!

If this is your view I don't think you get a lot of time with the public.

And ratings are down for several years now.

It's not a domestic issue so much as business issue with spineless leadership. In uniform, on the field, these jackasses are employees expected to act in the best interests of the corporation. This could easily be fixed in one swoop--and will be provided it hurts profits. But at this point management is cuckold and leadership is completely absent.

that only shows those people who donated or supported him to appear weak and lack credibility

Trump has lost nothing

>Mexicans are Latinos are very religious and have very hardworking jobs. A lot are business owners. They can be easily swayed by Republican ideals.
No, they can't. Because if they could, they would've by now.

Why would they work hard and be insulted by their fellow darkies when they could just get everything free from the Democrats?

>Same thing is true for blacks as well except for the second part.
Blacks have never, ever come out to support Republicans in the same numbers that they support Democrats.

The non-Whites have always and will always overwhelmingly support Democrats because they are the party of "social justice" and "gibs me dat". The only way Republicans change that is if they become anti-White liberals.

>That's why the wall is a bad idea.
Except when Israel does it. Right?

>You automatically push these people away from the Republican party just because of the issue of immigration which is important to them since it affects their heritage and identity.
So the solution is to screw the White race out of their country.

Since Witney Houston, we've had to endure niggrified vocal gymnastics for that song, and now the gnip-gnops wont fucking stand up for it. It's purge time.

>I'm okay with the White race ceasing to exist, just as long as it's done legally.
t. cuckservative

But muh Bepis

Aaaaaand right on cue, the Jew York Times pushes an article explaining why the NFL's ratings going to shit have nothing to do with spoiled athletes pissing off the normies.
archive.is/bnYQR

Exactly. I consider myself a Ben Shapiro type of Conservative. I want to support Trump and I agree with him on the Kneeling issue but what he did by calling NFL players sons of bitches and calling for them to be fired has just made things worse.

>everyone that disagrees is a Shill
You're deluded.
Trump is a fuckup and always will be a fuckup

Take your own advice. Jews are turning this country into a nigger filled shithole because they get scared and they pump out "cuck the white males" propaganda to attempt to stop them from acting. You advocate being a spineless pussy and "muh morals" as though that will stop the collapse.

Bait is too skrong.
9/23/17

>It's impossible for me to actually fuck a woman so I'm just gonna kill everyone around me who doesn't look like me

t. bitter virgin

Useless white and black people obsessed over the latest sensationalized headline. Hopeless retards. The whole lot of you.

No this is literally what the left is egging the whole country on for...to overthrow the government and mean ol daddy Trump. It's not just me lol. Do you even black Twitter? Fucking retard. They hate America and are inciting shit every other week against conservatives, free speech, authority, the fucking flag. Get real with yourself bro.

The ratings are down. The public doesn't like what the niggers are doing.

You are one gutless bastard, just go be a Democrat, that's where your heart is.

lol

>we need the nfl

Except that's not true. Just because I disagree with the way Trump conducts himself, I should be a Democrat. That's a really great way to alienate a lot of people from the Republican party.

t. increasingly nervous hebe

niggerball is boring. kvetch someplace else.

Niggas marching live in Saint Louis because of #Stlveredict

>hurr durr Drumpf!!
gas yourself sock puppet.

Why don't you look in the mirror and realize Sup Forums and Trump are the reasons this country is falling apart. All Trump has to do is just ACT like a president, and not attack citizens for his shallow pride. How deluded do you have to be to blame EVERYONE ELSE for your problems

>I'm so fucking stupid I think the only problem facing the white race is lack of births. because if whites had a replacement birth rate they wouldn't be subject to anti-White propaganda and massive non-White immigration into White countries.

>Mexicans are Latinos are very religious and have very hardworking jobs. A lot are business owners. They can be easily swayed by Republican ideals.
Yea to bad the only thing they give a shit about is Gibs ask Reagan and the previously red state of california how kowtowing to spics works

More concern trolling from this obvious shill.
Go back to plebbit, find a nice nigger, suck his filthy cock to virtue signal your inclusive nature, and commiserate with the other dicksuckers about Hillary's chances in 2020.

fuck kaepernig

He's just reveling (((it))) to you. Open your fucking eyes you stupid goy.

>Trump won't shut the fuck up and is making things worse
>news

PICK ONE

>I'm so fucking fragile that I need a white person on TV to have any sense of self worth because I'm a weak ass faggot

>solid democrat voting bloc should be natural republicans meme

This kind of mindset is why the cuckservatives lost. This is 100% a racial issue. Do you know what i call a non white who votes republican? A sucker. Non whites are animals that need the government to take care of them. I am not surprised they vote for the people that offer them hand outs

This is why cuckservatives never win. You're too afraid to rock the boat.

No. Because you're more than happy to cave in to liberal foot stamping. THAT'S why you need to go be a Democrat. Hate Trump, Love Trump, you're still terrified of being a big, bad, racist, GOP meany.

Have you even read any of your other replies dude

God conservacucks are the worst. They stab you in the back from within your own walls.

Polling already shows that kneeling is unpopular with the majority of Americans, you're a dumb fuck.

Trump is supposed to keep dividing America and making the Right look ridiculous.

Jews control Trump and they want everyone to hate the Right so much that there will never be another Republican president. We are on that path.

A Jewish global government is the goal and America must be thoroughly destroyed - especially everything that made us strong and great in the past.

I don't watch TV. You're a stupid faggot and your arguments are utter shit.

DOTARD DUMPF is just the crisis. There is still more to come.

Ignoring the Antisemitism, in your post, I do believe that there is a deep state that is guiding Trump to say and do these things to self sabotage him.

Pic related is all traitors by next year.

katc.com/story/36444382/rep-kenny-havard-proposes-cutting-off-access-to-state-dollars-for-saints-following-protest

This is going to make Trump more popular not less. It has the additional benefit of making it clear to more neutral whites that future conflict will be on racial lines. When this latest controversy is all said and done the Dems will have lost a significant number of whites that were still with them prior to its start.

He is saving this country, if you fucking fake republicans would just let him. He has America's interest and pride in mind, not just his own. Personally im disgusted by them shaming one of our last collective traditions. You are a fake Republican if you aren't the least bit put off by those millionaires and their pussyass misguided protest.

>ad hominem because I have no meaningful argument
Do us all a favor and neck yourself pathetic shit

He aint even black.
Fuck never seen a more punchable face.
Why do burgers worship gridiron

There ARE a lot of smarter ways to go about this, but you specifically are not smart enough to understand them, so he has to go for low-hanging fruit, lowest-common denominator types.

Y'know, people who care about professional football.

You're just a nigger that's mad that white people finally have a president that will stand up for them instead of shitting on them like Obama did for 8 years.

Let them all kneel.
Everyone will forget why they are kneeling, and nothing will change.
Police will keep shooting niggers in the street.

Trump is giving the overwhelming majority of people who are pissed off about this a voice. He is taking our side and fighting for us, Americans who love America. These protestors and their supporters are advocating for vocal hatred of the US. I hope Trump continues.

>He's making it worse for us.
Like Obama did?